Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart's Contract 17:32 - Mar 12 with 835 viewsParisBlue

How would you feel if this was dependent on MM staying as manager?

If MM stays, Bart signs. If MM leaves, then Bart doesn't sign, we take the option but risk losing Poland's World Cup winning goalkeeper for nothing.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Bart's Contract on 17:36 - Mar 12 with 824 viewsJ2BLUE

If that was the case i'd sell him. It will be toxic if MM's deal is renewed. Keeping our goalkeeper won't fix that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bart's Contract on 19:11 - Mar 12 with 746 viewswkj

Bart is a great fan favourite and a top bloke from what I have seen and would hate to see him go, The thing is, the longer MM is in charge, the more difficult it will be for a new manager to come in and build their own legacy. I do fear things will go south if/when mick goes, but him being here makes it easier for Evans not to invest as MM and Ipswich have been punching above our weight.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bart's Contract on 20:28 - Mar 12 with 692 viewschristiand

I can see Bart going. I can’t understand what the delay in signing the contract is really? This has gone on for quite a while now. If he was happy then surely it would’ve been signed by now? The fact he is keeping more clean sheets, performing well and has now been called up by Poland he has a lot of things in his favour that will make him a transfer target for other clubs.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024