Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support 19:59 - Mar 12 with 2743 viewsGlasgowBlue

for Syria bombing their own civilians

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5784896/could-world-cup-holders-germany-refuse-to-

and England, Poland, Japan and Australia could do the same over the Salisbury poisoning.

If ever their was a way to hit Putin without loss of life then this is it.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 19:59]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:05 - Mar 12 with 2711 viewsJ2BLUE

No chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:10 - Mar 12 with 2696 viewsGlasgowBlue

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:05 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

No chance.

There seems to be a momentum building. If Germany were to pull out that would be massive.

Iron Lion Zion

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:14 - Mar 12 with 2685 viewsJ2BLUE

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:10 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

There seems to be a momentum building. If Germany were to pull out that would be massive.

It would be good to see lots of countries pull out and have their own tournament without Fifa being involved. Won't happen though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:15 - Mar 12 with 2673 viewsgiant_stow

I can see the logic in that it'd be pretty odd to go and play games there if they've just nerve-gassed us.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:17 - Mar 12 with 2659 viewsCurrie10

THE SUN?

People still read that bag of rubbish in this day and age?

Seriously!?
So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:18 - Mar 12 with 2663 viewsGlasgowBlue

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:14 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

It would be good to see lots of countries pull out and have their own tournament without Fifa being involved. Won't happen though.

This is serious sh1t mate. The accusation is that Russia have launched an unprovoked chemical attack on British soil. If proven then I can't see how we can attend this summer.

And Bild are ramping up the pressure in Germany so an alternative tournament may be a realistic proposition.

Iron Lion Zion

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:18 - Mar 12 with 2653 viewsfooters

Kane's crocked so might as well. Sell a few red tops too.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:18 - Mar 12 with 2651 viewsGlasgowBlue

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:17 - Mar 12 by Currie10

THE SUN?

People still read that bag of rubbish in this day and age?

Seriously!?

It came from Bild in Germany. The Sunare reporting that.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:22 - Mar 12 with 2637 viewsNo9

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:18 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

This is serious sh1t mate. The accusation is that Russia have launched an unprovoked chemical attack on British soil. If proven then I can't see how we can attend this summer.

And Bild are ramping up the pressure in Germany so an alternative tournament may be a realistic proposition.

Serious stuff indeed yet when the CoE is asked about the large amounts of money the tories have received from Russians the situation seems not to be serious enough to sanction Russians or to return any money from dubious Russian sources.

None of this is good & now the White House want to get involved
So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:24 - Mar 12 with 2620 viewsvapour_trail

*places each way bet on Panama*

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:41 - Mar 12 with 2577 viewsFtnfwest

They’re not worried about what turkey are up to though?
So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:42 - Mar 12 with 2581 viewsSteve_M

That and ramp the financial sanctions up on Putin's known associates. Stop allowing them to use the UK to park their wealth or educate their kids.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:48 - Mar 12 with 2551 viewsGlasgowBlue

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:42 - Mar 12 by Steve_M

That and ramp the financial sanctions up on Putin's known associates. Stop allowing them to use the UK to park their wealth or educate their kids.

I think that pretty much a given after what May said today.

Iron Lion Zion

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:52 - Mar 12 with 2540 viewsNo9

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 20:42 - Mar 12 by Steve_M

Interesting but after listening to Mr Hammond - unlikely ?
So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 21:33 - Mar 12 with 2450 viewsclive_baker

I wouldn’t be adverse to us pulling out if ze Germans did too. More the merrier.

Feck them.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 21:44 - Mar 12 with 2419 viewsLord_Lucan

Reminds me of the time The Yanks pulled out of The Olympics because of Russia's illegal invasion of Afghanistan.

Oh!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So Germany could boycott the World Cup because of Russia's support on 22:07 - Mar 12 with 2359 viewsBloomBlue

The poisoning is an act of war, need to get NATO involved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024