Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options 15:46 - Mar 13 with 2858 viewsartsbossbeard

Right, normally park in the Grand Arcade car park next door but it's a pain to get out of due to loads of gig goers having to queue for the pay machines and then 2x exits only in operation.

Any better parking options? Happy with a 10min walk if it means we're on our way quicker from the car park.

Ta

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:51 - Mar 13 with 2839 viewslinhdi

Queen Anne Terrace / Parkside is 10 mins walk. Grafton centre car parks about the same, and easy to get out to the A14.
Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 2834 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:51 - Mar 13 by linhdi

Queen Anne Terrace / Parkside is 10 mins walk. Grafton centre car parks about the same, and easy to get out to the A14.

Perfect! Cheers for your help.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:53 - Mar 13 with 2830 viewsBOjK

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:52 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Perfect! Cheers for your help.

They are a further walk than 10 minutes. I'd use Park Street car park if I were you.

Well, if I were you I'd use the grand arcade, but Park Street definitely closer than the other options.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:56 - Mar 13 with 2818 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 15:53 - Mar 13 by BOjK

They are a further walk than 10 minutes. I'd use Park Street car park if I were you.

Well, if I were you I'd use the grand arcade, but Park Street definitely closer than the other options.

The thinking is that if we walk a little way, we should have a reasonably clear exit and not have to queue for ages in the car park, which comes as standard at Grand Arcade.

Park Street noted. Cheers.

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:12 - Mar 13 with 2801 viewsBLUEBEAT

Park in Newnham for for free

A 10 minute walk to the Corn Exchange

Quick access onto the M11 afterwards

Poll: W or W

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:17 - Mar 13 with 2789 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:12 - Mar 13 by BLUEBEAT

Nice one, cheers!

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:17 - Mar 13 with 2789 viewschicoazul

long way to walk to Portman Road on a match night.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:18 - Mar 13 with 2788 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:17 - Mar 13 by chicoazul

long way to walk to Portman Road on a match night.

Stupied re-arranged fixture playing havoc with my gigging plans.

Gig wins!

Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:19 - Mar 13 with 2782 viewschicoazul

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:18 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Gig wins!

Part timer!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:20 - Mar 13 with 2780 viewsBurwell_Blue

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:12 - Mar 13 by BLUEBEAT

This is what I was going to say.

Park on the road the other side of the Granta and you can have a pint overlooking the river before or after

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Granta/@52.2001523,0.1129693,17.75z/data=!4m

Ridley Hall Road or Newnham walk has street parking.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 16:21]
Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:34 - Mar 13 with 2763 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:20 - Mar 13 by Burwell_Blue

This is what I was going to say.

Park on the road the other side of the Granta and you can have a pint overlooking the river before or after

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Granta/@52.2001523,0.1129693,17.75z/data=!4m

Ridley Hall Road or Newnham walk has street parking.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 16:21]

Brilliant!

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:46 - Mar 13 with 2750 viewsFixed_It

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:18 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Gig wins!

Hopefully it will be quiet on here later tonight so you can see how the match was...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:48 - Mar 13 with 2747 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:46 - Mar 13 by Fixed_It

Hopefully it will be quiet on here later tonight so you can see how the match was...

I'll log on and give it a look.

Hopefully v quiet.

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:57 - Mar 13 with 2737 viewsSouperJim

You can pre-pay at the grand arcade, so you avoid most of the shenanigans. Just stick your ticket in the machine when you park and there's a pre-pay option.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:59 - Mar 13 with 2735 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:57 - Mar 13 by SouperJim

You can pre-pay at the grand arcade, so you avoid most of the shenanigans. Just stick your ticket in the machine when you park and there's a pre-pay option.

Now that could work!

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 17:15 - Mar 13 with 2711 viewswellsy700

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 16:59 - Mar 13 by artsbossbeard

Now that could work!

Newnham Car Park is free
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 17:16]

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

Cambridge Corn Exchange parking options on 18:02 - Mar 13 with 2664 viewsElderGrizzly

Park in Grand Arcade and pre-pay before the gig. Means you drive straight out and avoid all the queues :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024