Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" 20:29 - Mar 13 with 3124 viewsMullet

I'd say if he's not already made his mind up to walk, the way this line up has panned out might set him on the road.

Dark times coming at Ipswich regardless.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:30 - Mar 13 with 3090 viewsDubtractor

I'm not watching, how is it panning out, scoreline aside?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 2988 viewsBiGDonnie

Lol. Dark times are already here lad.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 2934 viewsMullet

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:30 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

We should have scored from the only bloke doing a lot Ward, they go up the other end and Spence leaves his man for an easy tap in at the back post.

We look like a much changed team, laying the ball off too short, or to opposition players and looking at someone else to cover.

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:34 - Mar 13 with 2931 viewsdavblue

I don't know how you can say that with such certainty.
"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 2822 viewsMullet

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:33 - Mar 13 by BiGDonnie

Lol. Dark times are already here lad.

We're not even close to "dark" in the scale of Evans' era. Which says it all.

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:39 - Mar 13 with 2740 viewsSwailsey

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:30 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

We hit the bar, they hit the post and should have had 2 others. It’s bleak man.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 2584 viewsMullet

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:34 - Mar 13 by davblue

I don't know how you can say that with such certainty.

I thought after his press conference ME would have to choose between Mick and Milne, and this sort of reaction means it's harder to justify keeping Mick even if he wants to stay. Chopping Milne wouldn't buy the same grace from fans not bothered about how poorly the club is run, so long as Mick goes.

This sort of team and performance couldn't come at a worse time for all concerned. Given the swing in the situation so far, I just don't see how Mick wins people back now. The pressure has started to tell decisively with this run of results.

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:47 - Mar 13 with 2543 viewsDarth_Koont

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:34 - Mar 13 by Mullet

We should have scored from the only bloke doing a lot Ward, they go up the other end and Spence leaves his man for an easy tap in at the back post.

We look like a much changed team, laying the ball off too short, or to opposition players and looking at someone else to cover.

Before everyone turns on Spence - he was covering for Chambers who was completely out of position up field. Spence ended up having a spare man on the back post because he was marking the player nearest the goal.

Whether it was Chambers fault entirely or a midfielder didn't drop back I don't know,

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:50 - Mar 13 with 2501 viewsdavblue

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:46 - Mar 13 by Mullet

I thought after his press conference ME would have to choose between Mick and Milne, and this sort of reaction means it's harder to justify keeping Mick even if he wants to stay. Chopping Milne wouldn't buy the same grace from fans not bothered about how poorly the club is run, so long as Mick goes.

This sort of team and performance couldn't come at a worse time for all concerned. Given the swing in the situation so far, I just don't see how Mick wins people back now. The pressure has started to tell decisively with this run of results.

it was gone months ago to be fair!

Tonight is just the icing on the cake.
"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 2459 viewsMullet

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:47 - Mar 13 by Darth_Koont

Before everyone turns on Spence - he was covering for Chambers who was completely out of position up field. Spence ended up having a spare man on the back post because he was marking the player nearest the goal.

Whether it was Chambers fault entirely or a midfielder didn't drop back I don't know,

That was an awful goal to make it 3. Not even sure if blaming Bart is fair but near post like that.....

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 2298 viewsTheBlueBarca

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 20:37 - Mar 13 by Mullet

We're not even close to "dark" in the scale of Evans' era. Which says it all.

Agree!

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

"Mick McCarthy your football is sh1t/Get out of our club" on 21:26 - Mar 13 with 2191 viewsAce_High1

Ahhh but have the loyal faithful started the "big nose Yorkshire b**tard get out of our club" variation yet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024