Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the result that needed to happen? 21:28 - Mar 13 with 3454 viewsgainsboroughblue

There is clearly no way we are making or even attempting to make the play-offs.

This ambling and stumbling to the end of the season with this staleness in place seems rather pointless.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:30 - Mar 13 with 3417 viewsSpruceMoose

Equally pointless to sack him now. I would rather amble and stutter to the end of the season if it meant the club taking their time and appointing someone appropriate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 3355 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:30 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Equally pointless to sack him now. I would rather amble and stutter to the end of the season if it meant the club taking their time and appointing someone appropriate.

Any comment on your downvote Default User? You'd rather they sack him tonight and make a knee jerk appointment?

What are your thoughts?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 3354 viewsReuser_is_God

If tonight is the end for Mick then us fans have to give Evans stick between now & the end of the season so he’s fully aware that simply changing manager won’t solve everything.

He’s got to get it now too.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 21:34]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:35 - Mar 13 with 3313 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:33 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Any comment on your downvote Default User? You'd rather they sack him tonight and make a knee jerk appointment?

What are your thoughts?

To be honest, if any appointment made from this point onwards is a knee jerk one, then we can be sure there is naff all at this club in terms of planning, strategy or research.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:38 - Mar 13 with 3233 viewssixtoperalta35

Not pointless at all, would be a statement of intent, How about amble and stutter with a caretaker manager til the end of the season, hell, the tea lady would probably look after things alright.
He has to go now.
Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:39 - Mar 13 with 3213 viewsMullet

Given the performance and line up, we've had Nydam, Ward, Celina come in this week and the debut of Morris. Alongside a lack of hoofing and passing approach tonight, it'll be interesting to see how the "entertaining" vs results/league position is reconciled.

A season of that would be utterly dreadful surely?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 22:31 - Mar 13 with 3008 viewsSarge

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:39 - Mar 13 by Mullet

Given the performance and line up, we've had Nydam, Ward, Celina come in this week and the debut of Morris. Alongside a lack of hoofing and passing approach tonight, it'll be interesting to see how the "entertaining" vs results/league position is reconciled.

A lack of hoofing? Are you having a laugh? We only started trying to pass it at 0-3 down!
Is this the result that needed to happen? on 22:36 - Mar 13 with 2959 viewsTendring_Blue

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 22:31 - Mar 13 by Sarge

A lack of hoofing? Are you having a laugh? We only started trying to pass it at 0-3 down!

Quite right, we were playing long balls up to sears. A joke.
Login to get fewer ads

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 22:45 - Mar 13 with 2918 viewsRudyard83

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:39 - Mar 13 by Mullet

As previously said, we only played on the floor from 3-0 down. Even then it wasnt entertaining as it was all at the back. Also they were cruising so didnt need to press. McCarthy's team simply arent able to play effective passing play with him at the helm
Is this the result that needed to happen? on 03:52 - Mar 14 with 2809 viewsharlingblue

We are nowhere near ready for the playoffs, let alone the Prem, ME for all his wealth, would be small fry in that league, and our ground and stadia facilities look rather modest at best. To be honest, what us supporters are really crying out for is a bit of entertainment, exciting attacking play from the onset and the desire for 3 points, not just setting out the stall for a 0-0 draw at home.
Is this the result that needed to happen? on 04:10 - Mar 14 with 2795 viewsRyorry

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 21:33 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

What are your thoughts?

What would your thoughts be on ME sacking MM today, putting Klug in charge of the first team till end of season, promoting one of the other Academy or youth staff to temporarily replace Klug, and spending the next 3 months finding/settling in the right replacement for Mick?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 06:31 - Mar 14 with 2691 viewschristiand

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 04:10 - Mar 14 by Ryorry

What would your thoughts be on ME sacking MM today, putting Klug in charge of the first team till end of season, promoting one of the other Academy or youth staff to temporarily replace Klug, and spending the next 3 months finding/settling in the right replacement for Mick?

What about Klug working with George Burley? The disconnection with the club and the fans is a huge chasm now and at an all time low point. Feel we need an Ipswich connection to get the stay away fans back onside and believing again - certainly in the immediate future. Just so much damage being done at the moment if this is allowed to continue.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 06:56 - Mar 14 with 2648 viewsMaySixth

I agree with the timing but Marcus Evans doesn't have a clue how to run a football club and I am fearful about his next appointment.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 08:18 - Mar 14 with 2566 viewsPilgrimblue

Is this the result that needed to happen? on 06:56 - Mar 14 by MaySixth

I agree with the timing but Marcus Evans doesn't have a clue how to run a football club and I am fearful about his next appointment.

Well then the simple answer is to put Klug in charge with rest of coaching staff. That would be first then cancel all loans to other clubs to bring back Downes Emannual etc .
Can't possibly leave MM in charge as he will just ruin it for next manager. We've already seen Skuse get two more years (when he had a one year option in place) he's sold Moore and McDonnell both wrong in my opinion so goodness knows what he will do in next few months. He's taking revenge against the fans so if Evans doesn't take control it'll only get worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024