Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch (n/t) 21:40 - Mar 13 with 3261 viewsLankHenners

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 3226 viewsbaxterbasics

“Nice working with you lads, all the best for your futures”

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 3170 viewsDanTheMan

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 by baxterbasics

“Nice working with you lads, all the best for your futures”

That was my first thought but at the same time, I just can't see him resigning.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 with 3169 viewsMullet

Just caught that before my feed went.

It's always bloody Hull that causes that isn't it?

I suspect he might be done, that's pretty drastic and unusual.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 3149 viewsFrimleyBlue

" u dont want to talk about the result "

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 3102 viewsRobTheMonk

His mind has been transported to that of a past Paul Brown. The Hull shirts triggered it.
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 3080 viewsIncublue

Looked like a them vs us speech. Hopefully a resignation speech!
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:44 - Mar 13 with 2955 viewsLankHenners

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 by DanTheMan

Seems the logical thing (both parts of what you've said) - but wonder if Evans has told him he's off anyway and he's now swiftly going to 'watch a DVD'.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:47 - Mar 13 with 2791 viewsstig4532

"Lads... listen. Hull are no mugs. They're fighting for their lives and they have a quality team, so don't feel disheartened. On to the next game and we can regroup and continue to aim for the top 6"
Login to get fewer ads

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:48 - Mar 13 with 2770 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Gathering and clapping them at the end. Didn't look intimidating at all.
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:49 - Mar 13 with 2756 viewsBenters2

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:41 - Mar 13 by DanTheMan

He will stay
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:50 - Mar 13 with 2700 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 21:54 - Mar 13 with 2477 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe he was just confirming with the players which players will be cleaning the roof of the stand tomorrow ?
Mick gathering all the players and giving a team talk in the middle of the pitch on 22:24 - Mar 13 with 1975 viewsOxford_Blue

It was clearly a show of defiance by MM and I don’t blame him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024