Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad thing is 23:42 - Mar 13 with 1459 viewsGarv

We played alright with the ball tonight.

Not great, don't get me wrong, but better than Saturday and I'd argue better than Cardiff. We clearly made an effort to keep the ball on the deck first half (it's sad we have to get to this point before we try and play football).

We just got torn apart. Hull looked a threat most times they came forward, maybe we made them look good with our defending but they just looked quality. They won't go down surely.

Trouble is the rest of the performance is skewed by the fact we're two and then three goals down. Hull are just playing out the minutes by then. We played alright second half, because Hull basically didn't care that we had the ball.

I hated the ole's and jeering etc. Really didn't think it helped and I thought it was embarrassing and sad seeing grown men, middle aged and older men doing over the top laughs and sarcastic cheering at certain passages of play. The hoof shouts were just annoying and lame. I don't have a problem with Mick chants, he's the main one we have a problem with, but so clearly jeering the players half way through is just pointless. I actually thought the huddle at the end was classy and I liked it.

Sad sad night though. It will just be a messy situation until the season's end, and I'm pretty sure he will go. Big big summer.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sad thing is on 23:52 - Mar 13 with 1415 viewstextbackup

At most, in 90 mins, I'd say there were 6 parts of play I'd say we're "alright"

The rest was just a muddle.

Sad times

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sad thing is on 00:14 - Mar 14 with 1366 viewsIllinoisblue

Played alright with the ball? Seriously? All I saw was sideways passing in our half followed by aimless hoofing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sad thing is on 00:46 - Mar 14 with 1311 viewsGarv

Sad thing is on 00:14 - Mar 14 by Illinoisblue

Played alright with the ball? Seriously? All I saw was sideways passing in our half followed by aimless hoofing.

There was really limited hoofing today if you ask me. Of course second half it was comfortable for both teams in a way, but first half before we went a goal down we were keeping it down.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sad thing is on 01:00 - Mar 14 with 1298 viewsRyorry

Sounds as though we've clearly gone well beyond the point of no return with Mick. Can't have an atmos like that, totally unfair on the players. Wtf is Evans doing allowing this to continue? - it's coming across as a Roman Circus with crowd's thumbs down

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024