Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32225 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:53 - Mar 15 with 20279 viewsMickMacTerry

Good luck Phil.

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Mar 15 with 20266 viewsFrimleyBlue

who's looking forward to this then

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Mar 15 with 20265 viewsStadiumofdark

Ask Mick if he's interested in the Chelsea job?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Mar 15 with 20265 viewsCarberry

Oh yes.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 20264 viewsvinny

should be a good one today...
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 20264 viewsCarberry

You only get one shot Phil, make it count.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 20262 viewsFrimleyBlue

time for mick bingo..................... " Got a few injuries, Garner struggling, wagga on a yellow, I'm not talking about it

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 20261 viewsStadiumofdark

Mick will be set up defensively I imagine.....
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Mar 15 with 20261 viewsLimitlessBlue

I think it will be a real nice, well humoured press conference and the media will cut MM some slack. I will be gutted if that is the case!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:59 - Mar 15 with 20261 viewsmaccyd9

It's definitely going to be an anti climax.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Mar 15 with 20248 viewsCarberry

It won't take much to set him off.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 20241 viewsPhilTWTD

Not doing iFollow yet.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 20241 viewsFrimleyBlue

is he always late?

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 20239 viewsFrimleyBlue

what's Ifollow?

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Mar 15 with 20238 viewsfloridaboy

Just giving Brenner Woolley his questions!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Mar 15 with 20226 viewsGavTWTD

ifollow is the "new" name of town's iplayer, the subscription service

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 20199 viewsCarberry

Could someone tell us exactly how many are normally in the room and who they represent?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 20191 viewsFrimleyBlue

oh ok cheers gav

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20188 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Where is Mick then? late as unseal?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20187 viewsbig_gaz67

GAV ayt the close season survey we could make comments about TWTD and if we gave an e-mail address we would be contacted - did that ever happen?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20185 viewsIpswich_Crazy

So anyone doing this boycott of Ipswich v Millwall on 2nd April?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20185 viewsGavTWTD

I think i contacted a few people, depending on what was asked of me

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20185 viewsLimitlessBlue

nope

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 20184 viewsSmithy

How long today, shorter than the 8 mins??

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 20176 views12th_Man

5 mins 40sec

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024