Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32543 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 1810 viewsbig_gaz67

That's not what the survey promised! I asked about this site being too phsycophant to the town management
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Mar 15 with 1809 viewssereneblue

He’s just like his substitutions,always late!!

'Pigs Might Fly'

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Mar 15 with 1809 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Do you think that protest at FT on tuesday night was the right thing to do?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Mar 15 with 1804 viewsbig_gaz67

Also please could the automatic play videos not be used on the main page
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Mar 15 with 1800 viewsbig_gaz67

Most annoying if you are looking at the site in your lunch hour
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Mar 15 with 1795 viewsmaccyd9

Phil, can you ask MM about his future, the tactics, not playing the booked two, the huddle and ermmmm, no that'll do. Make sure you get your gloves up though!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Mar 15 with 1794 viewsFrimleyBlue

gav, when looking at the main forum page on my samsung it keeps scrolling automatically upto the top, is that my phone or your page

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Mar 15 with 1790 viewsbig_gaz67

Ipswich_Crazy The midfield appeared to boycott the game on Tuesday!
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Mar 15 with 1789 viewsGavTWTD

Your phone I'd think. Not heard of that one. Send me a note via the contact us pls and i'll check it out

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Mar 15 with 1788 viewsDeano69

The clock will say 15 minutes for the interview, but we all know its more like 8 minutes

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Mar 15 with 1783 viewsFrimleyBlue

will do ta,

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Mar 15 with 1782 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav, give me an honest answer, do you think its time for mick to go?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Mar 15 with 1781 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Q for MM " what is your realistic ambition for this club after 5+ years in charge?"
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1778 viewsGrahamHarbey

Big Gaz76, what Samsung have you got? One of the their models had a setting that scrolled the page automatically based on the camera gauging your eyes, sounded cool, but was really annoying !
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1777 viewscambsman

Perhaps his still stuck in a bunker ?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1774 viewsGavTWTD

yes I do

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1773 viewsFrimleyBlue

Best one to ask Mick " If a player was constantly arguing with another and no matter what you tried it didn't change, would you want said player out of the club

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1771 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick just starting iFollow.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 15 with 1769 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Mick cant come back from this now

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsFrimleyBlue

you got subtitles, im on lunchbreak

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsbluehook

Hopefully not Crazy.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Is it me or is Mick trying to turn the players against the fans?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Mar 15 with 1766 viewsGavTWTD

You'll have to wait for Phil's writeup after!

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Mar 15 with 1763 viewsFrimleyBlue

boo, next update for you then gav

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Mar 15 with 1755 viewsdocsavage52

Is the feed on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024