Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you 17:45 - Mar 16 with 1264 viewsnshearman1

Although I am a bed-wetting wimpy snowflake Evans & Mick outer, I am curiously hopeful about tomorrow. City are on a bad run, they are without the crucial Flint & influential Bryan, possibly Baker too, which will make their defence extremely vulnerable, and they don't play well against sides who sit back. For our players, it will be a relief to be away from Portman Road, there tends to be good support when we go to City, and as our away form shows, it works well for Mick's game to sit back and hit the other side hard when we get opportunities. City are desperate for a win to re-launch their play-off hopes. We, as usual, have nothing to play for. Surely a Town win is inevitable?
Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you on 17:53 - Mar 16 with 1227 viewsBobbychase

Would be nice to think so but...

No Carayol, no Garner - two of our bigger goalscoring threats recently. We're actually not on a bad run of results ourselves but our options for unlocking their defence are shrinking.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you on 17:58 - Mar 16 with 1217 viewsBlueBadger

Nailed on 0-0 then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you on 21:29 - Mar 16 with 1087 viewsGuthrum

I reckon that's pretty much spot on.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you on 21:36 - Mar 16 with 1077 viewsericclacton

Bristol City: It's the hope that kills you on 21:29 - Mar 16 by Guthrum

I reckon that's pretty much spot on.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Hope it's a good game for you Guthrum.............I'm only just starting to get over the Tuesday

night farce.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024