Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive 22:25 - Mar 16 with 1927 viewsshamboy

So why would an intelligent club owner consider such a change?
Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:27 - Mar 16 with 1918 viewsBlueBadger

Because they'd have to be Keane/Jewell level awful to get the sack and the owner doesn't do anything much to interfere with matters on the pitch.

Including, in all fairness, providing a budget for players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:28 - Mar 16 with 1904 viewsCoastalblue

In what way distinctly more depressive? Don't understand that bit?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:29 - Mar 16 with 1900 viewsshamboy

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:27 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

Because they'd have to be Keane/Jewell level awful to get the sack and the owner doesn't do anything much to interfere with matters on the pitch.

Including, in all fairness, providing a budget for players.

Aha. Extraordinary. Maybe 'married to an Ipswich hairdresser' swung it.
Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:32 - Mar 16 with 1890 viewsBlueBadger

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 22:28 - Mar 16 by Coastalblue

In what way distinctly more depressive? Don't understand that bit?

'the press conferences are a bit dull'

Which as we all know, is an insta-no since 2009.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 09:24 - Mar 17 with 1666 viewssolemio

Mogga would not be my No 1 choice as manager. However, he is a good human being and deserves to be spoken of with respect.
Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 1652 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 09:24 - Mar 17 by solemio

Mogga would not be my No 1 choice as manager. However, he is a good human being and deserves to be spoken of with respect.

.........when managing someone else!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 09:30 - Mar 17 with 1652 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe it's a recommendation from others in football. remember Jewell had been recommended as a manager to ME by Sir Bob a few years earlier, maybe people in the game are recommending him or maybe he looks at this site where 95% always suggest x-town players as the next manager
Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 10:00 - Mar 17 with 1601 viewsshamboy

Mogga is a slighty inferior manager, and distictly more depressive on 09:30 - Mar 17 by BloomBlue

Maybe it's a recommendation from others in football. remember Jewell had been recommended as a manager to ME by Sir Bob a few years earlier, maybe people in the game are recommending him or maybe he looks at this site where 95% always suggest x-town players as the next manager

He's no doubt a competant manager at our level. But better than McCarthy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024