Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for 17:14 - Mar 17 with 1830 viewsyorkshire

Is what we saw today - goal went in their favour but could have just as well gone in ours - we're missing any cutting edge which is no surprise with the injury list of our more talented players - Huws. McGoldrick, Bishop and Dozzell

Players know that there is nothing to play for and that there is every chance that the manager will not be here next season

Just no point in getting worked up about it

For me there is the nucleus of a good team there - spine of Bart-Webster-Huws-Waggy-Garner is a good platform for us to build on next season - we have picked up 52 points this season with very little support for the team or the manager + some horrendous injuries
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:18 - Mar 17 with 1790 viewswitchdoctor

“pretty nothing to play for”?...’eh?...they are one point off a play off spot!!!
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:19 - Mar 17 with 1777 viewsDarth_Koont

Agree on the whole. The basis of a good side but missing a cutting edge (probably in that advanced central midfield area).

But thought the players were working hard for a win or at least a goal back when we went behind. No lack of effort or commitment but, as you say, missing a bit of quality when and where it matters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:29 - Mar 17 with 1706 viewsyorkshire

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:18 - Mar 17 by witchdoctor

“pretty nothing to play for”?...’eh?...they are one point off a play off spot!!!

On that performance today they are not good enough - for me the current top 6 will stay the same
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:32 - Mar 17 with 1672 viewsBenters2

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:18 - Mar 17 by witchdoctor

Thats what i thought wtf is this geezer on about?
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:35 - Mar 17 with 1646 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

One of the worst teams I’ve seen us play this season asides from the first 10 minutes

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:36 - Mar 17 with 1625 viewsnoggin

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:35 - Mar 17 by The_Romford_Blue

One of the worst teams I’ve seen us play this season asides from the first 10 minutes

Yet still good enough to beat our sorry arses. Sad times indeed.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:37 - Mar 17 with 1615 viewsBenters2

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:35 - Mar 17 by The_Romford_Blue

They got three points though ba.
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:37 - Mar 17 with 1618 viewsgainsboroughblue

There's always something to play for.

Professional and personal pride
Your place
The shirt

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:39 - Mar 17 with 1594 viewsnoggin

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:37 - Mar 17 by gainsboroughblue

There's always something to play for.

Professional and personal pride
Your place
The shirt

To be honest, I thought everyone put 100% in. It just wasn't very effective.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:39 - Mar 17 with 1591 viewswitchdoctor

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:29 - Mar 17 by yorkshire

On that performance today they are not good enough - for me the current top 6 will stay the same

but nothing to play for????
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:46 - Mar 17 with 1543 viewsBenters2

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:39 - Mar 17 by witchdoctor

but nothing to play for????

Yeah we wont worry about that..
Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:56 - Mar 17 with 1499 viewswitchdoctor

Two bang average teams with pretty much nothing to play for on 17:46 - Mar 17 by Benters2

Yeah we wont worry about that..

Yorshire was probably one of those deluded enough to think we had a play off chance ourselves a couple of games ago...😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024