Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter 16:30 - Mar 20 with 16202 viewsJackSted

Have a watch

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:36 - Mar 20 with 7220 viewsStenvict

Disgraceful!

He's now assaulting our fans.

Get him out!

Poll: What will be announced first?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:37 - Mar 20 with 7217 viewshomer_123

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:36 - Mar 20 by Stenvict

Disgraceful!

He's now assaulting our fans.

Get him out!

Children, no less.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:39 - Mar 20 with 7188 viewshampstead_blue

Burn him.....he's a witch!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:39 - Mar 20 with 7187 viewsStenvict

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:37 - Mar 20 by homer_123

Children, no less.

This young innocent child is the future of our club. He won't ever want to be an Ipswich fan ever again. Another one the dinosaur has made leave this once great club.

Poll: What will be announced first?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:40 - Mar 20 with 7183 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I think one thing everybody agrees on is that’s his a jolly nice chap who would be a great crack to have a beer with.

He also spoke extremely well at that Barnsley chap Norman rimmingtons funeral and is very clearly bloody well liked and respected by the vast majority of the football community.

I want a change of manager as much as anybody doesn’t mean Mick isn’t one of footballs nice guys. I blame Evans for letting it get to the point it has and that it won’t end the way it could have.
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:42 - Mar 20 with 7151 viewsDarth_Koont

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:40 - Mar 20 by ColchesterBlue1985

I think one thing everybody agrees on is that’s his a jolly nice chap who would be a great crack to have a beer with.

He also spoke extremely well at that Barnsley chap Norman rimmingtons funeral and is very clearly bloody well liked and respected by the vast majority of the football community.

I want a change of manager as much as anybody doesn’t mean Mick isn’t one of footballs nice guys. I blame Evans for letting it get to the point it has and that it won’t end the way it could have.

That's all very well and good but HE HATES THE FANS!!!

Pronouns: He/Him

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:44 - Mar 20 with 7139 viewshorsehollerer

He's just trying to create a rift between the lad and his dad.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:44 - Mar 20 with 7135 viewsColchesterBlue1985

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:42 - Mar 20 by Darth_Koont

Ha ha

I was told once the only way you combat hate is with love. I would love to see his face if 12k Ipswich fans sung super mick for 90 mins lol
Login to get fewer ads

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 7140 viewsFinidiCentenary

I'm going to be slaughtered for this and let the down arrows commence.

But that looks staged to me. Kid just standing there doing nothing. Mick perfectly centred in the middle, as if the person filming is just waiting for Mick to do something.

Then alas - Mick, at the time he's being criticised for his relationship with supporters, just before season ticket renewals are going out, happens to show us all what a lovely, kind, caring human man he is.

Perfect PR for the club. All too easy. Of all the times for a video like this to have 'happened' in the last 5.5 years, it's now. When it's needed.

Look, nobody thinks MM the man is a monster, but being a lovely bloke and playfully ruffling the hair of a young child doesn't change my opinion.

I've never doubted he's a lovely bloke and probably the sort of granddad you'd love to have. It doesn't mean I'm not bored witless of his football.

Over the last week or so I have grown even more angry at Evans though. I actually hate the fact Mick isn't going to leave the club with a rendition of Super Mick and the thanks of everyone for what he's done. The bloke deserves that in reality, despite how difficult he's made life for himself. That won't happen now and Evans is largely to blame there.

Finidi's verdict - Staged.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 16:50]

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:47 - Mar 20 with 7098 viewsartsbossbeard

HE SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON GETTING OUR DEFENCE SORTED FOR BIRMINGHAM RATHER THAN EATING SANDWICHES WITH PEOPLE!!1

IT'S A DISC RACE.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:49 - Mar 20 with 7087 viewsDarth_Koont

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:44 - Mar 20 by ColchesterBlue1985

Ha ha

I was told once the only way you combat hate is with love. I would love to see his face if 12k Ipswich fans sung super mick for 90 mins lol

Unlikely. Even being broadly supportive of Mick (with reservations) has become too uncomfortable. Too many have decided they hate the bloke and have turned him into some anti-football, anti-fan monster.

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:50 - Mar 20 with 7069 viewsartsbossbeard

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:45 - Mar 20 by FinidiCentenary

But that looks staged to me. Kid just standing there doing nothing. Mick perfectly centred in the middle, as if the person filming is just waiting for Mick to do something.

Then alas - Mick, at the time he's being criticised for his relationship with supporters, just before season ticket renewals are going out, happens to show us all what a lovely, kind, caring human man he is.

Perfect PR for the club. All too easy. Of all the times for a video like this to have 'happened' in the last 5.5 years, it's now. When it's needed.

Look, nobody thinks MM the man is a monster, but being a lovely bloke and playfully ruffling the hair of a young child doesn't change my opinion.

I've never doubted he's a lovely bloke and probably the sort of granddad you'd love to have. It doesn't mean I'm not bored witless of his football.

Over the last week or so I have grown even more angry at Evans though. I actually hate the fact Mick isn't going to leave the club with a rendition of Super Mick and the thanks of everyone for what he's done. The bloke deserves that in reality, despite how difficult he's made life for himself. That won't happen now and Evans is largely to blame there.

*slaps forehead*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:50 - Mar 20 with 7078 viewsDarth_Koont

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:45 - Mar 20 by FinidiCentenary

Haha. You twerp.

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:53 - Mar 20 with 7051 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:54 - Mar 20 with 7050 viewsStirlingArcher

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:56 - Mar 20 with 7009 viewsColchesterBlue1985

If this is all the club could come up with then somebody else needs sacking too!!
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:58 - Mar 20 with 6988 viewsSomethingBlue

A lot of waffle, as per.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:59 - Mar 20 with 6982 viewsMattinLondon

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:53 - Mar 20 by J2BLUE

FFS

Wtf.
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:00 - Mar 20 with 6972 viewsm14_blue

Blimey.
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:01 - Mar 20 with 6944 viewsartsbossbeard

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:00 - Mar 20 by m14_blue

Blimey.

It's the work of a full blown loon.

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:02 - Mar 20 with 6949 viewsbluewein

I reckon that this isn't what you really think, you're just doing it to look controversial and different.

Bluewein's verdict on your post - Staged

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:02 - Mar 20 with 6935 viewsHarryWright

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 16:42 - Mar 20 by Darth_Koont

Ohh shutup let's flip this....

BUT HE'S MICK MCCARTHY WHO ELSE COULD DO HIS JOB ON THIS BUDGET, NAME ONE!!!

Other than the countless managers who have achieved success on a small budget, he's good at what he does though, not only dividing club vs fans but also dividing inners vs outers. Get him gone and let's unite the fan base again.
This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:14 - Mar 20 with 6837 viewsDarth_Koont

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:02 - Mar 20 by HarryWright

Ohh shutup let's flip this....

BUT HE'S MICK MCCARTHY WHO ELSE COULD DO HIS JOB ON THIS BUDGET, NAME ONE!!!

Other than the countless managers who have achieved success on a small budget, he's good at what he does though, not only dividing club vs fans but also dividing inners vs outers. Get him gone and let's unite the fan base again.

Doesn't matter if people don't have patience and some perspective when things go wrong.

The fanbase will be united until the idiots launch their next attack. It's what a sizeable group of modern football fans do - and 15 years in this division isn't helping.

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:20 - Mar 20 with 6779 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you were going to stage something showing Mick being nice with fans you'd do something a bit better than 'man ruffles kid's hair'. Like the recent Teddy Bishop video, for example.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This vid of MM is currently doing the rounds on Twitter on 17:20 - Mar 20 with 6778 viewsgeorgeitfc

Looks like Poirot has made an appearance, my god is this what it has come too?

BIG TC
Poll: Mick...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024