Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38417 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:23 - Mar 23 with 3801 viewsJ2BLUE

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:38 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

I'll dig them out and pm you. I wont dig out the post where we had the conversation mate.

I assume you accept the final two paragraphs in my op?

If you can prove me wrong, please do dig it out.

Yes, fair enough on other two points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:35 - Mar 23 with 3774 viewslowhouseblue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 15:46 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Naz Shah who also urged friends to vote in a poll because “The Jews are rallying”.

That is a perfect example of blaming someone like Mrs Ullaa for the actions of the Israeli government.

It's antisemitic to do that as it's Islamophobic to blame all Muslims for terrorist attacks. And when language like that isn't challenged it becomes the norm. Then it gets stronger. Holocaust denial then becomes the norm.

another (new) anti-semitism scandal. corbyn’s spokesman says:

“in 2012, jeremy was responding to concerns about the removal of public art on grounds of freedom of speech. however, the mural was offensive, used antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society, and it is right that it was removed”.

surely that's his spokesman saying corbyn was wrong. corbyn didn't want it removed, but 'it is right that it was removed.' it's an admission that corbyn was defending 'antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society'. hmmm.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:38 - Mar 23 with 3773 viewsbrazil1982

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:00 - Mar 23 by hype313

I was in Australia when we beat Germany 5-1, it was embarrassing, chairs been thrown through windows in numerous bars, fights, kicking off everywhere, the Aussies were just standing there saying wtf is wrong with you lot, you've just won!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 16:02]

Strange, I was in a pub in Manchester when we won 5-1 and it all kicked off big time there too. Very odd.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 17:11 - Mar 23 with 3734 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:23 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

If you can prove me wrong, please do dig it out.

Yes, fair enough on other two points.

Next week perhaps. The weekend starts here!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 17:12 - Mar 23 with 3733 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 16:35 - Mar 23 by lowhouseblue

another (new) anti-semitism scandal. corbyn’s spokesman says:

“in 2012, jeremy was responding to concerns about the removal of public art on grounds of freedom of speech. however, the mural was offensive, used antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society, and it is right that it was removed”.

surely that's his spokesman saying corbyn was wrong. corbyn didn't want it removed, but 'it is right that it was removed.' it's an admission that corbyn was defending 'antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society'. hmmm.

[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 17:24]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:24 - Mar 23 with 3694 viewsNewcyBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 17:11 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Next week perhaps. The weekend starts here!!!

Weekend? What’s that?!

Actually. I am ashore in Oostvorne. Sat in a restaurant.

MrsNewcy has spent the afternoon with Seb today.

Biscay is looking good for our crossing.

I can’t complain.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:26 - Mar 23 with 3689 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:24 - Mar 23 by NewcyBlue

Weekend? What’s that?!

Actually. I am ashore in Oostvorne. Sat in a restaurant.

MrsNewcy has spent the afternoon with Seb today.

Biscay is looking good for our crossing.

I can’t complain.

Did I see a couple of Container vessels collide the other day, India?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:29 - Mar 23 with 3681 viewsNewcyBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:26 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Did I see a couple of Container vessels collide the other day, India?

Karachi, Pakistan.

One was alongside.

Happened to me in Egypt once. That was a fun few hours. I still can’t work out how I got some of the blame for another vessel hitting me whilst I was moored up.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 18:48 - Mar 23 with 3665 viewsm14_blue

So if we accept that the Labour Party has a problem with anti-semitics (they do) are we allowed to call the FLA out as the EDL wannabes they are? Is that the new rules?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 3654 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

The fact that you lot are more offended by the FLA than what happened in France today speaks volumes.

Utter fckwits
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:11 - Mar 23 with 3640 viewsvapour_trail

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:09 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

The fact that you lot are more offended by the FLA than what happened in France today speaks volumes.

Utter fckwits

Nice to have the old Anthony back.

I hope the young lady is doing well.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:11 - Mar 23 with 3641 viewsm14_blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:09 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

Utter fckwits

Can you link me to where anyone has said, or implied, that please?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:15 - Mar 23 with 3631 viewsSpruceMoose

Utter fckwits

Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

What we have here people is a failure to comprehend.

Can lead or horse to water, but can't make it drink.

Sad.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:17 - Mar 23 with 3627 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:11 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Can you link me to where anyone has said, or implied, that please?

8 pages of butthurt crybabies whining compared to a couple of comments. There's your answer
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:21 - Mar 23 with 3619 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:11 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Nice to have the old Anthony back.

I hope the young lady is doing well.

Thanks. She's home tonight after the first week of chemo. Making better progress than anybody expected.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:21 - Mar 23 with 3612 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:17 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

8 pages of butthurt crybabies whining compared to a couple of comments. There's your answer

That's not really an answer, you know?

Now, you seem rather upset, why don't you let it all out and tell us what's on your mind?

We can keep this civil. Think the main point of this thread was that folks should do their research before aligning with groups, to ensure the groups stand for what they think they do. Seems reasonable enough to me.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:23]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:23 - Mar 23 with 3611 viewsm14_blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:17 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

I'll take that as a no then.

If it helps, I can confirm that I think the guy who killed people in France is far worse than the racists at the FLA
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:24 - Mar 23 with 3602 viewsvapour_trail

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:21 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

Thanks. She's home tonight after the first week of chemo. Making better progress than anybody expected.

Excellent.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:25 - Mar 23 with 3599 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:21 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

That's not really an answer, you know?

Now, you seem rather upset, why don't you let it all out and tell us what's on your mind?

We can keep this civil. Think the main point of this thread was that folks should do their research before aligning with groups, to ensure the groups stand for what they think they do. Seems reasonable enough to me.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:23]

I have many friends who are members of the FLA some of which are black, one of whom is a Sikh chap who grew up n the 70s and was subject to horrendous abuse by the genuine far right. To just tar these people all as knuckle dragging racists gets my back up if im honest.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:27 - Mar 23 with 3586 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:25 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

I have many friends who are members of the FLA some of which are black, one of whom is a Sikh chap who grew up n the 70s and was subject to horrendous abuse by the genuine far right. To just tar these people all as knuckle dragging racists gets my back up if im honest.

That's the whole point that was being discussed. Clearly, not all members are racists, but they should at least look at the kind of people the organisation is aligned with.

If they suffered from horrendous abuse, why would they align with an organisation courting the likes of Tommy Robinson?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:27 - Mar 23 with 3587 viewsSlartibartfast

I think you are missing the point that this is a thread about the fla, not isis. Everyone agrees that they are tossers. However I do appreciate that it can sometimes seem like that on here
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:32 - Mar 23 with 3567 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:27 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

That's the whole point that was being discussed. Clearly, not all members are racists, but they should at least look at the kind of people the organisation is aligned with.

If they suffered from horrendous abuse, why would they align with an organisation courting the likes of Tommy Robinson?

Because maybe than can relate to what he says and doesn't just dismiss him as a racist?

It's Friday, the kids are playing up and I need to get hem to bed. I will bid you all a goodnight and just say that although I disagree with many of you, I love the fact that you are free to express your views on a platform like this.

We don't know how lucky we are
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:35 - Mar 23 with 3554 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:32 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

Because maybe than can relate to what he says and doesn't just dismiss him as a racist?

It's Friday, the kids are playing up and I need to get hem to bed. I will bid you all a goodnight and just say that although I disagree with many of you, I love the fact that you are free to express your views on a platform like this.

Your first point makes no sense whatsoever in relation to my post but there you go. Enjoy your weekend, I agree that like you, I appreciate that we have access to this platform.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:36]

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:40 - Mar 23 with 3548 viewsm14_blue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:32 - Mar 23 by Anthony_Carmichael

Up vote for the second and third paragraph.

Don't understand the first one and I doubt I'd agree with it if I did.

Have a good weekend.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:54 - Mar 23 with 3524 viewsJ2BLUE

Utter fckwits

Good point, you plan a march, i'll call a florist.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024