Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38419 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:00 - Mar 22 with 5002 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 10:38 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

These kind of threads are good for outing the posters on here with odious viewpoints, that's for sure!

And the hypocrites.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:02 - Mar 22 with 4998 viewsNo9

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 08:58 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

They are racists. The answer you have given is the same weasel words we heard from some on here as an excuse for anti semitism.

This sort of thing is wide spread, even a Rabbi calls black people monkeys.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-cheif-rabbi-black-pe
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:03 - Mar 22 with 5000 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 11:58 - Mar 22 by Herbivore

You can't really meaningfully engage with someone who seems to think being sh!twitted is a virtue.

I'm sure Benters isn't as thick or mean-spirited as he makes out. But it's the pride and joy he takes in both that make him a tw@t.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:05 - Mar 22 with 4981 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:02 - Mar 22 by No9

This sort of thing is wide spread, even a Rabbi calls black people monkeys.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-cheif-rabbi-black-pe

Completely unacceptable words and he should be removed from his position forthwith.

See it's not that hard to be consistent freddo.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:14 - Mar 22 with 4959 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 09:02 - Mar 22 by artsbossbeard

I know a fair few of the Ipswich lot who went on the march(es).

Most I'd class as 'good ol' boys' who genuinely believe that they are making a difference. Rightly or wrongly.

I also know 3 people with far right views who were also in attendance.

I concur with this.

I know some of our lot and one in particular I've known very well for many years and he certainly isn't racist himself. Whether the whole ideology of head office is racist - I don't know, I don't know much about it but I would say a vast amount of FLA are not racist - although possibly misguided.

A lot of FLA are black, including our lot.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:23 - Mar 22 with 4927 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:14 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

I concur with this.

I know some of our lot and one in particular I've known very well for many years and he certainly isn't racist himself. Whether the whole ideology of head office is racist - I don't know, I don't know much about it but I would say a vast amount of FLA are not racist - although possibly misguided.

Black people are as able to be Islamophobic as white people mate.

Tommy Robinson and co don't go after black people. It's the mussies init.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:23 - Mar 22 with 4926 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:14 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

I concur with this.

The most racist friend I know is black - lovely guy, just don't get him started on asians. Meanwhile in the office, my of-pakistani-decent colleagues refer to indian 'prick' customers, but only if they're in a good mood.

I think we're all a bit racist tbh.

As for Benters, i'm more convinced than ever that he toys with this board to get a rise out of it, the naughty little thing.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:32 - Mar 22 with 4906 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 11:10 - Mar 22 by artsbossbeard

I think you're a Good ol' boy who could sway a little way to the right.

What about you?

Thanks.

What are the choices though? Is left perfect then we have a line and all things right of leaning awful?

I will never be a leftie so i guess you are right!
Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:33 - Mar 22 with 4903 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:03 - Mar 22 by Darth_Koont

I'm sure Benters isn't as thick or mean-spirited as he makes out. But it's the pride and joy he takes in both that make him a tw@t.

What a charming man you are!
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 22 with 4896 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 10:37 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

How is it not their responsibility to make sure they are informed? Who goes on a march for something they know nothing about?

Classic Benters. Downvoting a post encouraging people to educate themselves.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 22 with 4897 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:23 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

The most racist friend I know is black - lovely guy, just don't get him started on asians. Meanwhile in the office, my of-pakistani-decent colleagues refer to indian 'prick' customers, but only if they're in a good mood.

I think we're all a bit racist tbh.

As for Benters, i'm more convinced than ever that he toys with this board to get a rise out of it, the naughty little thing.

Yes but non whites never get accused of being racist, according to most people only whites are racist. Some go on to say it is impossible for anyone from a minority to be racist. This is a common theme - especially from woolly whites.

The most racist people I have come across in my long travelled sorry life are not white. Far East people are petrified of blacks and generally won't have anything to do with them and Indians and Pakistanis are off the scale - although for some reason Indians accept Pakistanis from Lahore, don't ask me why.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 4887 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 11:59 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

There is a certain irony to this.

FLA members go on secret racist facebook group. Jezza goes on secret anti semitic facebook group.

FLA go on rally attended by Tommy Robinson. Jezza goes to a rally attended by Anjum Choudray.

Sprucey condemns the FLA. Sprucey conde.............. oh well maybe not.

edit. I see Jezza has just been outed as a member of a second antisemitic facebook page.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 12:10]

Sorry Glassers. I think your obsession with JC is getting rather strange and unhealthy. I'm not going to discuss him with you anymore, for your own sake.

Let's stick to posting music videos for each other, that's a more positive use of our time here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 4885 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Yes but non whites never get accused of being racist, according to most people only whites are racist. Some go on to say it is impossible for anyone from a minority to be racist. This is a common theme - especially from woolly whites.

The most racist people I have come across in my long travelled sorry life are not white. Far East people are petrified of blacks and generally won't have anything to do with them and Indians and Pakistanis are off the scale - although for some reason Indians accept Pakistanis from Lahore, don't ask me why.

Only an idiot would say non-whites can't be racist.

Interesting stuff on Lahore - any idea why Pakistanis from there are considered acceptable?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:44 - Mar 22 with 4873 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:37 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Classic Benters. Downvoting a post encouraging people to educate themselves.

Oh do go away you sad case,its not like you havent been giving me downies all morning!
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:46 - Mar 22 with 4869 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 10:41 - Mar 22 by imsureazzure

Jeremy?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/student-who-photographed-jeremy-c

To be honest, Corbyn can often be the living embodiment of a facepalm, and to be clear, I'm not a JC fan boy myself.

So to your link, yes, if you're going to turn up to something, it's fair to assume the person gets behind the cause. No different to the FLA lot. The old saying applies, if you lay down with dogs, you get fleas.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:48 - Mar 22 with 4862 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:44 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Oh do go away you sad case,its not like you havent been giving me downies all morning!

All morning? It's 8:45!

Classic Benters!

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:48 - Mar 22 with 4859 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:41 - Mar 22 by giant_stow

Only an idiot would say non-whites can't be racist.

Interesting stuff on Lahore - any idea why Pakistanis from there are considered acceptable?

I've no idea.

I was having dinner with a load of Injun friends and I mentioned that my new in house bookkeeper was Pakistani. They eventually forgave me as he was from Lahore.

We used to go to a bar in Birmingham called The Safari Bar which was run by Africans and around that time they took me to an African nightclub. Next morning after I mentioned what a great night it was my mate said he also likes the club but wouldn't go anywhere near it if it were West Indian.

Racist? Wary of Yardies? Or a bit of both?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:51 - Mar 22 with 4851 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:41 - Mar 22 by SpruceMoose

Sorry Glassers. I think your obsession with JC is getting rather strange and unhealthy. I'm not going to discuss him with you anymore, for your own sake.

Let's stick to posting music videos for each other, that's a more positive use of our time here.

edit. I've seen your reply to imsureazzure who brought Jezza up.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 12:52]

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:52 - Mar 22 with 4843 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:51 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

I replied to him above.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 4834 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:51 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Unless he cant see it? Maybe?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 4834 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:48 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

I've no idea.

I was having dinner with a load of Injun friends and I mentioned that my new in house bookkeeper was Pakistani. They eventually forgave me as he was from Lahore.

We used to go to a bar in Birmingham called The Safari Bar which was run by Africans and around that time they took me to an African nightclub. Next morning after I mentioned what a great night it was my mate said he also likes the club but wouldn't go anywhere near it if it were West Indian.

Racist? Wary of Yardies? Or a bit of both?

chuckle. Yeah I remember from school days a lot of friction between Africans and West Indians. Also, many non-Nigerian Africans, seem to have a problem with Nigerians - no idea why.

I've also heard of a ridiculous situation on the teacher grapevine where a West Indian teacher banned all non-west Indians from after-school choir. Ridiculous especially because the school let this happen and hasn't yet disciplined the teacher.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:10 - Mar 22 with 4798 viewsArcher4721

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 19:55 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

It's nothing to do with football. They have hijacked it. Your points make no sense.

They haven't hijacked it. It's always been there. For the last fifty years right - wing groups have infiltrated football and been active at football matches ,it's not a new thing,they've never gone away. The majority of these FLA aren't racists they're just 40-50 year olds yearning for the good old days of football to return.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 13:13]
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:15 - Mar 22 with 4790 viewsBenters2

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:10 - Mar 22 by Archer4721

They haven't hijacked it. It's always been there. For the last fifty years right - wing groups have infiltrated football and been active at football matches ,it's not a new thing,they've never gone away. The majority of these FLA aren't racists they're just 40-50 year olds yearning for the good old days of football to return.

lovely stuff
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:46 - Mar 22 with 4746 viewsArcher4721

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 09:13 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

They are members of secret Facebook groups full of racist hatred and bile. They attend gatherings with Tommy Robisonson who is a racist sh1t stirrer.

"groups full of racist hatred and bile" you say..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/28/havering-leave-eu-brexit

[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 13:49]
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 4717 viewsNo9

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:10 - Mar 22 by Archer4721

'The Firms'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024