Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38488 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:59 - Mar 23 with 1748 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 12:57 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Of course they can but that wasn't really what I was getting at. For some reason as a country we completely turn our back and disregard veterans, the amount of homeless and imprisoned veterans is a scandal.

Square this one

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/22/homeless-iranian-embassy-hero-attack

That is indeed a tragedy. It's appalling how the current, and previous, government fail to look out for ex-service personnel.

Edit: Good news. I just read he now has housing authority bungalow.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 13:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:02 - Mar 23 with 1737 viewsm14_blue

Of course they can but that wasn't really what I was getting at. For some reason as a country we completely turn our back and disregard veterans, the amount of homeless and imprisoned veterans is a scandal.

Square this one

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/22/homeless-iranian-embassy-hero-attack

Yeah that's fair enough.

There's absolutely no logic though to the bizarre assertion (not made by you) that they can't be racist as veterans and Gurkhas marched with them.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:05 - Mar 23 with 1728 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:02 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Yeah that's fair enough.

There's absolutely no logic though to the bizarre assertion (not made by you) that they can't be racist as veterans and Gurkhas marched with them.

No of course not but I think it highlights the fact that many FLA aren't actually racist and are not aware of any possible undertones.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:05 - Mar 23 with 1727 viewsDarth_Koont

Square this one

I don't think the UK as a country turns its back on veterans, quite the opposite. Same as taking care of children, animals, the sick and the poor.

But in practice you're right. There's just not enough political or economical will to do what's needed or pay for it. That's how far we've strayed from the path and lied to ourselves.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:06 - Mar 23 with 1721 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:02 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

Yeah that's fair enough.

The most generous interpretation for non-racists who align with a racist organisation is that they are too lazy to look into what they are aligned with.

I think it's fair to question any claims of not being a racist however, if when it is pointed out that it is indeed a racist organisation, people still want to be aligned with it. Somewhat suspect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:08 - Mar 23 with 1707 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:05 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

No of course not but I think it highlights the fact that many FLA aren't actually racist and are not aware of any possible undertones.

My question to them would be:

Why haven't you bothered to find out what it stands for, and if I demonstrate to you that the organization has a racist core, why would you still wish to be associated with it?

A some point, even with all the denials, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:09 - Mar 23 with 1699 viewsGlasgowBlue

The thing is that if your organisation is going to align it'self with somebody like Tommy Robinson then alarm bells should start ringing immediately.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:10 - Mar 23 with 1689 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:09 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

The thing is that if your organisation is going to align it'self with somebody like Tommy Robinson then alarm bells should start ringing immediately.

I agree . It's not like any of this stuff is a secret or difficult to find out. 30 seconds on Google is all you need.

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:14 - Mar 23 with 1675 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:06 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

The most generous interpretation for non-racists who align with a racist organisation is that they are too lazy to look into what they are aligned with.

I think it's fair to question any claims of not being a racist however, if when it is pointed out that it is indeed a racist organisation, people still want to be aligned with it. Somewhat suspect.

I agree with you but worthwhile political parties and pressure groups are very thin on the ground, the open racism continues within the labour and conservative parties but is accepted.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:15 - Mar 23 with 1672 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:05 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

I don't think the UK as a country turns its back on veterans, quite the opposite. Same as taking care of children, animals, the sick and the poor.

But in practice you're right. There's just not enough political or economical will to do what's needed or pay for it. That's how far we've strayed from the path and lied to ourselves.

The country doesn't turn it's back, the powers that send the forces to fight most certainly does.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:17 - Mar 23 with 1664 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:14 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

I agree with you but worthwhile political parties and pressure groups are very thin on the ground, the open racism continues within the labour and conservative parties but is accepted.

No doubt.

But might as well go for the easy win too. Tackle the most blatant, egregious and openly celebrated racism in the simpleton led organisations first.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:19 - Mar 23 with 1656 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:17 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

No doubt.

But might as well go for the easy win too. Tackle the most blatant, egregious and openly celebrated racism in the simpleton led organisations first.

I thought that was what I had been doing

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:19 - Mar 23 with 1659 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:15 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

The country doesn't turn it's back, the powers that send the forces to fight most certainly does.

This is true. I think the armed forces receive a huge amount of goodwill and warmth from the public.

Too often though that doesn't seem to translate into meaningful, practical help. What's the point in being perceived as a hero, if you can't afford to keep a roof over your head, or you can't access the services you need to help you overcome addiction etc.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:20 - Mar 23 with 1655 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:17 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

No doubt.

'the simpleton led organisations first'

You may have to narrow the target!
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:21 - Mar 23 with 1650 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:19 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Here we go...

[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 13:21]

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:21 - Mar 23 with 1651 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:19 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

One minute you are vilified for outing Jeremy, the next it is encouraged, what ever shall you do?
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:23 - Mar 23 with 1641 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:15 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

Well, until all of us start paying more tax to pay for these things (or vote for parties that want us to pay for these things) then I'll have to disagree.

The NHS is a great example. A hugely popular and important institution in this country but we're clearly prouder of it as an idea rather than something real that needs taking care of. And we let it be run by a party that doesn't ideologically get what the NHS is and know what to do with it. The treatment of frontline workers and services is scandalous.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:23 - Mar 23 with 1638 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:20 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

'the simpleton led organisations first'

You may have to narrow the target!

Well, obviously not all simpletons are racist, but all racists are simpletons!

So we can leave out stuff like TWTD etc.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:25 - Mar 23 with 1633 viewsimsureazzure

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:23 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Well, until all of us start paying more tax to pay for these things (or vote for parties that want us to pay for these things) then I'll have to disagree.

The NHS is a great example. A hugely popular and important institution in this country but we're clearly prouder of it as an idea rather than something real that needs taking care of. And we let it be run by a party that doesn't ideologically get what the NHS is and know what to do with it. The treatment of frontline workers and services is scandalous.

We pay adequate tax, it is not channelled as it should be, ahem especially in Scotland.
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:26 - Mar 23 with 1626 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:19 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

This is true. I think the armed forces receive a huge amount of goodwill and warmth from the public.

Too often though that doesn't seem to translate into meaningful, practical help. What's the point in being perceived as a hero, if you can't afford to keep a roof over your head, or you can't access the services you need to help you overcome addiction etc.

You mean the flag-waving didn't do anything!!?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:26 - Mar 23 with 1620 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:25 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

We pay adequate tax, it is not channelled as it should be, ahem especially in Scotland.

I propose a 75% tax rate on Rolex purchases.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:26 - Mar 23 with 1619 viewsJ2BLUE

Wilful ignorance. They are at the very least happy to look the other way and pretend it's not true.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:30 - Mar 23 with 1607 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:26 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Wilful ignorance. They are at the very least happy to look the other way and pretend it's not true.

Are you copying and pasting my Corbyn posts?

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:32 - Mar 23 with 1604 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:30 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Are you copying and pasting my Corbyn posts?

It was a post consisting of fewer than 15 paragraphs, and there was no rage coming through, so it doesn't seem likely!

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:35 - Mar 23 with 1595 viewsDarth_Koont

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:25 - Mar 23 by imsureazzure

I agree and disagree.

We certainly waste money on quantitative easing, showing some outdated military muscle and generally not pro-actively making the necessary infrastructure investments so costs rise elsewhere.

But we could pay more tax - problem is that most of our money is going into ridiculously overpriced housing and we seem to have embraced a particularly rampant American-style consumerism on top of that. Meanwhile other developed countries that pay more tax and have less disposable income are happier and better prepared for the future.

As a country, we're so far from recognising and responding to the truths about modern life it's frightening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024