Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FLA have just appeared in my timeline 16:27 - Mar 21 with 38510 viewsBluefish

It seems an Ipswich fan has liked their post. I was hoping these ****s had embarrassed themselves suitably and now given up.

I view them the lowest possible, horrible nasty ****s that for some reason are trying to dress it up as good.

Utter scumbags

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:38 - Mar 23 with 2507 viewsvapour_trail

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:23 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

Well, obviously not all simpletons are racist, but all racists are simpletons!

So we can leave out stuff like TWTD etc.

That’s not true either though.

There are highly intellectual, engaging racists who are natural leaders of men.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:38 - Mar 23 with 2499 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:32 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

It was a post consisting of fewer than 15 paragraphs, and there was no rage coming through, so it doesn't seem likely!

It's word for word what I have been saying. And as Dan Hodges pointed out yesterday it's an almost daily occurrence that has caused a reaction ranging from blind indifference to outright denial.

The parallels with the FLA seem to have at least made people think a bit more about what I have been saying.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:44 - Mar 23 with 2495 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:26 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Wilful ignorance. They are at the very least happy to look the other way and pretend it's not true.

Ok.

I'll start by declaring that I have no great understanding of The FLA - although I know some people who are in it.

As I don't have much knowledge of the whole thing can you point me to where I can see that they are a racist movement.

Genuine question.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:48 - Mar 23 with 2479 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:44 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Ok.

I'll start by declaring that I have no great understanding of The FLA - although I know some people who are in it.

As I don't have much knowledge of the whole thing can you point me to where I can see that they are a racist movement.

Genuine question.

http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2018/02/joint-liaison-group-brings-together-f

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:50 - Mar 23 with 2476 viewsJ2BLUE

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:44 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Ok.

Genuine question.

I'm at work and don't want to be searching for them or anything to do with them. I will do so later when i'm home.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:52 - Mar 23 with 2457 viewsJ2BLUE

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:30 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Are you copying and pasting my Corbyn posts?

Corbyn will never be Prime Minister so why don't you want him to stay? You're a cardless tory but still a Tory.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:56 - Mar 23 with 2441 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:38 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

It's word for word what I have been saying. And as Dan Hodges pointed out yesterday it's an almost daily occurrence that has caused a reaction ranging from blind indifference to outright denial.

The parallels with the FLA seem to have at least made people think a bit more about what I have been saying.

You might remember from previous long gone threads that I totally back you on the anti-semitism problem in Labour, but you're pushing too hard now imho. It's just getting labelled as 'GB off on a favoured hobby-horse again' and the message gets lost.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:58 - Mar 23 with 2424 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:38 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

That’s not true either though.

There are highly intellectual, engaging racists who are natural leaders of men.

Doesn't stop their core belief being utter bobbins. Truly held racist beliefs just demonstrate a fundamental inability to think and reason critically. Their intellectualism, for want of a better word, is all superficial.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 14:01]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:01 - Mar 23 with 2398 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:52 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Corbyn will never be Prime Minister so why don't you want him to stay? You're a cardless tory but still a Tory.

It's not about whether he stays or not. It's about the daily occurrences of antisemitism in the party since he was elected. I loathe and detest racism and Antisemitism is the fastest growing type of racism facing this country at he moment.

You spoke earlier about people being bothered to be better informed. Before the election I provided you with a series of links that you said you didn't have time to look at but would get around to doing so as to be better informed. When I reminded you of this a few weeks later you couldn't remember the conversation. So your posts talking of wilful ignorance did make me chuckle. Sometimes, like some of the FLA and some people who saw Corbyn as a way to a better life, prefer to be wilfully ignorant.

Re your last sentence: If Corbyn was replaced by Jess Phillips/Hilary Benn/Yvette Cooper/ Chris Leslie/Lisa Nandy/Liz Kendal then I would vote Labour rather than the Tories lead by May at the next election.

It's not about winning elections or point scoring. It's about being against a country where a form of racism is greeted with a casual shrug of the shoulders.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:02 - Mar 23 with 2396 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:48 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2018/02/joint-liaison-group-brings-together-f

Mmmm

I still remain unconvinced that the rank and file are necessarily racist, they certainly aren't as a whole.

I mean, are all Labour supporters Trotskyites?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:07 - Mar 23 with 2375 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 13:56 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

You might remember from previous long gone threads that I totally back you on the anti-semitism problem in Labour, but you're pushing too hard now imho. It's just getting labelled as 'GB off on a favoured hobby-horse again' and the message gets lost.

I do. And I recall the reason why you backed me.

I'm pushing hard because it's constantly excused and denied on here by the Corbyn fanboys. If had been acknowledged on here, on social media in general and in the party then the problem would have been dealt with. But it hasn't.

Very worrying that fighting racism in the 21st century can get labelled a 'favoured hobbyhorse'. That would suggest that the deniers and the apologists have won.

Had I changed the victims from Jew to Black I doubt I would have need to push so hard for so long. That is also very worrying.

Edit. I'd also like to think I am consistent. When my party got into bed with bigots I was off. Straight away. No excuses and no denying the association. And the ingrained antisemitism that has infected Labour since 2015 has far more wider reaching consequences for this country.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 14:12]

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:14 - Mar 23 with 2353 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:07 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

I do. And I recall the reason why you backed me.

I'm pushing hard because it's constantly excused and denied on here by the Corbyn fanboys. If had been acknowledged on here, on social media in general and in the party then the problem would have been dealt with. But it hasn't.

Very worrying that fighting racism in the 21st century can get labelled a 'favoured hobbyhorse'. That would suggest that the deniers and the apologists have won.

Had I changed the victims from Jew to Black I doubt I would have need to push so hard for so long. That is also very worrying.

Edit. I'd also like to think I am consistent. When my party got into bed with bigots I was off. Straight away. No excuses and no denying the association. And the ingrained antisemitism that has infected Labour since 2015 has far more wider reaching consequences for this country.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 14:12]

well remembered! (to anyone else who cares, my little laddie would get to wear a yellow star in Hitler's Germany)

Maybe you're right - I don't know. On one hand I admire your hard/proper line, but the pragmatic part of me worries that Corbyn die-hards will never listen to criticism coming from an (ex) tory, no matter how correct it is.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 14:15]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:18 - Mar 23 with 2341 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:02 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Mmmm

I still remain unconvinced that the rank and file are necessarily racist, they certainly aren't as a whole.

I mean, are all Labour supporters Trotskyites?

It would be pretty hard to deny they are seemingly comfortable associating with racists though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:19 - Mar 23 with 2338 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:14 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

well remembered! (to anyone else who cares, my little laddie would get to wear a yellow star in Hitler's Germany)

Maybe you're right - I don't know. On one hand I admire your hard/proper line, but the pragmatic part of me worries that Corbyn die-hards will never listen to criticism coming from an (ex) tory, no matter how correct it is.

You haven't cut the poor sods tip off have you?

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:21 - Mar 23 with 2325 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:19 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

You haven't cut the poor sods tip off have you?

Gawd no!!!

Mrs ullaa isn't religious and I wouldn't have had that anyway.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:23 - Mar 23 with 2303 viewsGlasgowBlue

In understand where you're coming from. It's very worrying. Even the head of Monentum withdrew from the race to be Labour General Secretary this month because he was getting anti semitic abuse for daring to stand against Corbyn's prefered candidate.

If even Lansmann isn't immune to receiving this then the party has totally gone. 4 Labour councillors have been kicked out by Corbynistas. Two of then quoting antisemitism.

Labour Councillors have set up this twitter feed to fight back against it

https://twitter.com/AntisemitismOut

Only today this was posted

Zionist MP FFS

Perhaps because I read a lot of political stuff I come across this more than most and see what is happening to the Labour party whereas the average bloke who only has a passing interest doesn't see it. But it's everywhere mate.

This is way beyond a Tory trying to get one over Labour.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:25 - Mar 23 with 2292 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:21 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

Gawd no!!!

Mrs ullaa isn't religious and I wouldn't have had that anyway.

At least you can emigrate to Israel under the law of return if Corbyn ever gets in.

My family name suggests I can play that card as well but I'd have to go back a few generations.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:27 - Mar 23 with 2295 viewsLord_Lucan

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:23 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

In understand where you're coming from. It's very worrying. Even the head of Monentum withdrew from the race to be Labour General Secretary this month because he was getting anti semitic abuse for daring to stand against Corbyn's prefered candidate.

If even Lansmann isn't immune to receiving this then the party has totally gone. 4 Labour councillors have been kicked out by Corbynistas. Two of then quoting antisemitism.

Zionist MP FFS

Perhaps because I read a lot of political stuff I come across this more than most and see what is happening to the Labour party whereas the average bloke who only has a passing interest doesn't see it. But it's everywhere mate.

If the Labour party are as anti semitic as you say - and I don't disbelieve you, I find it strange that general bods don't comment as much on that as they do with non entity groups like The FLA.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:29 - Mar 23 with 2287 viewsgiant_stow

Zionist MP FFS

Even Lansmann's getting it? fck me, and without knowing anything, isn't Phillips one of the more vocal in backing people with less (?) and thats her reward? scum. I don't really know what to say - just left with a despairing feeling

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 2283 viewsLord_Lucan

Zionist MP FFS

On that bottom strapline they've spelt Jew wrong.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 2283 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:25 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

At least you can emigrate to Israel under the law of return if Corbyn ever gets in.

My family name suggests I can play that card as well but I'd have to go back a few generations.

My old neighbour was Isreali and liked to tempt me with that one - big incentives apparently.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 with 2278 viewsDarth_Koont

From what I've read over the past couple of years, the antisemitism issue has become very confused with anti-Israel or pro-Palestine sentiments.

I'm in no way anti-Jewish. But I am very critical of Israel and I don't buy the idea of a state's right to existence being translated as a licence to do what it wants. Am I an antisemite because I disagree fiercely with the quasi-religious primacy Israel demands?

I'm also critical that being pro-Israel (almost whatever it does) has become an act of faith for many (and often older) Jewish people and lobbying groups outside of Israel. There's an old-world religious and nationalist discrimination thing going on there which we should be moving away from.

Of course, if an anti-Israel stance moves over to being anti-Jewish (or is based on that from the start) then these people are scum and have no business expressing their views in public. But if the antisemitic accusation is being used by people to shut down legitimate criticism of Israel then f@ck them too.

Pronouns: He/Him

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:33 - Mar 23 with 2270 viewsSpruceMoose

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

From what I've read over the past couple of years, the antisemitism issue has become very confused with anti-Israel or pro-Palestine sentiments.

I'm in no way anti-Jewish. But I am very critical of Israel and I don't buy the idea of a state's right to existence being translated as a licence to do what it wants. Am I an antisemite because I disagree fiercely with the quasi-religious primacy Israel demands?

I'm also critical that being pro-Israel (almost whatever it does) has become an act of faith for many (and often older) Jewish people and lobbying groups outside of Israel. There's an old-world religious and nationalist discrimination thing going on there which we should be moving away from.

Of course, if an anti-Israel stance moves over to being anti-Jewish (or is based on that from the start) then these people are scum and have no business expressing their views in public. But if the antisemitic accusation is being used by people to shut down legitimate criticism of Israel then f@ck them too.

Just speaks to the demise of nuance in discourse.

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 2239 viewsGlasgowBlue

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:27 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

If the Labour party are as anti semitic as you say - and I don't disbelieve you, I find it strange that general bods don't comment as much on that as they do with non entity groups like The FLA.

Welcome to my life Lucan. I've been the lone voice on this for 18 months now.

As I said in my post. Substitute Jew for black, or in the case of Tommy Robinson and co, Muslim, and the great and the good of the board wouldn't have been up arrowing every post.

Unfortunately I think it's because a number of our labour supporting friends on here are embarrassed so fight against me t-rather than the antisemitism in the party they support. Corbyn also has a cult like following and you can link endless cases of anti semitism and they will do everything they can to excuse or deny it.

Your mate unbelievablue left the Labour party because of how they are handling it. Lowhouse speaks out but is called a Tory. Gunnsfreekick at least speaks out about it.

Iron Lion Zion

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:38 - Mar 23 with 2241 viewsgiant_stow

The FLA have just appeared in my timeline on 14:31 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

Its really not hard to seperate feelings against Isreal's terrible treatement of Palistinians / others from feelings against Jews, the race is it?

Apart from anything, there're plenty of Isrealis who hate how their country bahaves in any case.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024