Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on here is going to Brentford away and what's the pub of choice after 21:22 - Mar 21 with 1737 viewsWadeyBlue

Meeting up at Hamilton Hall?

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Hamilton Hall is.... on 21:34 - Mar 21 with 1730 viewsBloots

....possibly the worst pub in the vicinity of Liverpool Street and should be avoided at all costs.

On a Saturday It's usually full of over excitable idiots, wetting themselves because they are spending the day in the big city while they point in awe at black cabs and big red buses.

Benters will be in there.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Here he is ! on 05:26 - Mar 22 with 1633 viewsBenters2

Hamilton Hall is.... on 21:34 - Mar 21 by Bloots

....possibly the worst pub in the vicinity of Liverpool Street and should be avoided at all costs.

On a Saturday It's usually full of over excitable idiots, wetting themselves because they are spending the day in the big city while they point in awe at black cabs and big red buses.

Me and Taximan will be meeting the other d1ckheads and idiots there,cant see the problem myself as its a great meeting place,of course those posters on here who think they are a cut above the rest wouldnt dream about going in there..

There are some very good pubs around the stadium also some less busy a bit furter out.

Taximan tells me he is going to bring the Sudbury branch FLA flag,i will pick some Daffodils out of my garden.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 6:17]
on 06:56 - Mar 22 with 1575 views_

Here he is ! on 05:26 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Me and Taximan will be meeting the other d1ckheads and idiots there,cant see the problem myself as its a great meeting place,of course those posters on here who think they are a cut above the rest wouldnt dream about going in there..

There are some very good pubs around the stadium also some less busy a bit furter out.

Taximan tells me he is going to bring the Sudbury branch FLA flag,i will pick some Daffodils out of my garden.

Here he is ! on 07:05 - Mar 22 with 1553 viewsBenters2

on 06:56 - Mar 22 by _

Who me?
on 07:10 - Mar 22 with 1537 views_

Here he is ! on 07:05 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Who me?

Here he is ! on 07:11 - Mar 22 with 1532 viewsBenters2

on 07:10 - Mar 22 by _

Hamilton Hall is.... on 09:06 - Mar 22 with 1468 viewsBasuco

Hamilton Hall is.... on 21:34 - Mar 21 by Bloots

The Crosse Keys is much better.
Here he is ! on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 1429 viewsNo9

Here he is ! on 05:26 - Mar 22 by Benters2

The Pilot near Chiswick round about & Gunnersbury tube station is a good place with plenty of space & not too far from the ground
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024