Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa (H) 21:42 - Mar 21 with 7229 viewsTheDailyTractor

Sorry if it's already been mentioned. But apparently they've sold there 2000 or so allocation straight away. Wouldn't it be worth giving them more? It's a pain people have to move but Leeds was one of the better games at home this season. Atmosphere was good albeit there was a bit of trouble with breaking chairs and the fireworks.
Aston Villa (H) on 21:58 - Mar 21 with 6608 viewsBloomBlue

They should give them the whole of the North stand and move those in the North to the co-op. It would only be for one game, but it brings in lots of money for the club and it's a lot easier to get the buses to back of the North.
Aston Villa (H) on 21:59 - Mar 21 with 6605 viewsWarhurst

I think a bigger allocation should be given. There will be less likely to be trouble than with leeds, as long as the lower cobbold is shut, which lets face it is easy enough given current attendances.
Aston Villa (H) on 22:02 - Mar 21 with 6589 viewsitfcjoe

It had been discussed but think club were a bit unsure about p155ing off ST holders when the letters are going out next week!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Aston Villa (H) on 22:07 - Mar 21 with 6550 viewsSWGF

As I understand it, if it were to happen again the safety recommendation was to move those in D Block, however ME is at pains to move/inconvenience them given they pay ridiculous amounts to sit there.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Aston Villa (H) on 22:18 - Mar 21 with 6498 viewsCurrie10

Sod Villa.

We'd have taken a lot more than the 3000 we did when McGoldrick made one of his early starts that fa cup tie we lost 2-1.

They didn't bother helping us so have very little sympathy this time around.
Aston Villa (H) on 22:28 - Mar 21 with 6461 viewsgainsboroughblue

Aston Villa (H) on 22:18 - Mar 21 by Currie10

Sod Villa.

We'd have taken a lot more than the 3000 we did when McGoldrick made one of his early starts that fa cup tie we lost 2-1.

I think this is more to help us in terms of revenue.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Aston Villa (H) on 22:30 - Mar 21 with 6448 viewsSpruceMoose

Aston Villa (H) on 21:58 - Mar 21 by BloomBlue

They should give them the whole of the North stand and move those in the North to the co-op. It would only be for one game, but it brings in lots of money for the club and it's a lot easier to get the buses to back of the North.

You're really conducting the troll train tonight! This is better than your other attempt! 6/10.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Aston Villa (H) on 23:01 - Mar 21 with 6357 viewsFelstow1978

Aston Villa (H) on 22:02 - Mar 21 by itfcjoe

It had been discussed but think club were a bit unsure about p155ing off ST holders when the letters are going out next week!

In which case it's a racing cert that North Lower is going to be cast into Churchmans

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa (H) on 23:31 - Mar 21 with 6264 viewsStNeotsBlue

Aston Villa (H) on 22:18 - Mar 21 by Currie10

Sod Villa.

If I remember it correctly we were offered a bigger allocation but we refused it as the club were worried they'd have to foot the bill if we didn't sell it out.
Aston Villa (H) on 06:55 - Mar 22 with 6053 viewsJohnny_Boy

Aston Villa (H) on 22:30 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

You're really conducting the troll train tonight! This is better than your other attempt! 6/10.

I think he just loves the sound of his own voice.
Aston Villa (H) on 08:05 - Mar 22 with 5934 viewstextbackup

Aston Villa (H) on 22:02 - Mar 21 by itfcjoe

Thing is they were warned when buying STs that this could happen during season, so can’t really kick up a fuss when it does

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Aston Villa (H) on 08:07 - Mar 22 with 5916 viewsBenters2

Aston Villa (H) on 08:05 - Mar 22 by textbackup

Thing is they were warned when buying STs that this could happen during season, so can’t really kick up a fuss when it does

Funny old lot,its not like there isnt thousands of other seats to sit in are there?
Aston Villa (H) on 08:09 - Mar 22 with 5908 viewsTownly

The whole business should be carefully re-thought out for next season assuming home gates around 14, 000.

Too late for this, what with re-allocating people.
Aston Villa (H) on 08:16 - Mar 22 with 5870 viewsBenters2

Aston Villa (H) on 08:09 - Mar 22 by Townly

The whole business should be carefully re-thought out for next season assuming home gates around 14, 000.

Too late for this, what with re-allocating people.

Its only happened at the Leeds game,cant see what all the fuss is about.
Aston Villa (H) on 08:29 - Mar 22 with 5841 viewsTownly

Aston Villa (H) on 08:16 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Its only happened at the Leeds game,cant see what all the fuss is about.

And the Norwich game, may be Leeds or even West Ham and who knows what other for what ever reason

We need to maximise visitor support for income.
Aston Villa (H) on 08:38 - Mar 22 with 5823 viewsbluejake78

North Stand ran the Villa in the 70's.
I have good memories when they were old Div 3 .....0-2 down and the Hamilton show piece.
Town 7 Wba 0 such memories...The time when you licked a nipple when it wasn't your mums.
Aston Villa (H) on 08:39 - Mar 22 with 5814 viewsBluebell

Aston Villa (H) on 22:30 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

You are very generous with your scoring.

I would have said 3/10 tops.
Aston Villa (H) on 09:03 - Mar 22 with 5758 viewsBasuco

I have thought for some time the upper South would make a better option for extended visitor numbers.
Aston Villa (H) on 10:04 - Mar 22 with 5688 viewsWallingford_Boy

Tickets go one sale 26th March to Villa fans!!

So not sure where you heard that?!?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Aston Villa (H) on 10:16 - Mar 22 with 5652 viewsTJS

Aston Villa (H) on 08:07 - Mar 22 by Benters2

Funny old lot,its not like there isnt thousands of other seats to sit in are there?

I think the 'fuss' might have had something to do with the fact that the club sent a letter to their own ST holders telling them they had to make their own arrangements to move seats and couldn't even be bothered to re-allocate them to an equivalent seat in the Co-op stand.
Aston Villa (H) on 10:22 - Mar 22 with 5644 viewsconnorscontract

Aston Villa (H) on 08:38 - Mar 22 by bluejake78

North Stand ran the Villa in the 70's.
I have good memories when they were old Div 3 .....0-2 down and the Hamilton show piece.
Town 7 Wba 0 such memories...The time when you licked a nipple when it wasn't your mums.

You have to feel sorry for Norwich fans: they don't have any real glory days to look back on, and neither can they relate to your last sentence, unless their sisters count...
Aston Villa (H) on 10:40 - Mar 22 with 5622 viewsITFC_Forever

Aston Villa (H) on 09:03 - Mar 22 by Basuco

I have thought for some time the upper South would make a better option for extended visitor numbers.

How are you planning to segregate the concourses and turnstiles? Churchmans Upper shares the same turnstiles and lower concourse as the Lower tier.....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Aston Villa (H) on 11:17 - Mar 22 with 5561 viewsPJH

Aston Villa (H) on 10:16 - Mar 22 by TJS

I think the 'fuss' might have had something to do with the fact that the club sent a letter to their own ST holders telling them they had to make their own arrangements to move seats and couldn't even be bothered to re-allocate them to an equivalent seat in the Co-op stand.

Not exactly accurate.

You initially had a choice of available seats before the Leeds home tickets went on sale.
If you did not take up that option then the club would reallocate you.
Aston Villa (H) on 12:59 - Mar 22 with 5442 viewsStenvict

I got a call from the ticket office 2 weeks ago offering me a different seat and I was told that only Block E and part of Block C would be taken up by Villa fans.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Aston Villa (H) on 22:15 - Mar 22 with 5216 viewsCurrie10

Aston Villa (H) on 23:31 - Mar 21 by StNeotsBlue

If I remember it correctly we were offered a bigger allocation but we refused it as the club were worried they'd have to foot the bill if we didn't sell it out.

They'd already started selling tickets to fans in the end to extend it to 6000 when we sold out more or less straight away - making it at that stage absolutely impossible for us to extend our allocation any at all.

Yes, we turned down 6000 at the start and took 3000 - however it wouldn't have been difficult to come up with something else / give us the option of say an extra 500 / 1000 a pop ala Southampton away 1-1 when we did end up taking 6000.

So no sympathy from me re Villa - though sure, from a revenue standpoint we'll now be the losers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024