Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Panini collection launching today 09:57 - Mar 22 with 10010 viewsSuperfrans

Sticker packs have gone up to 80p each (for 5 stickers).

Apparently, the minimum you can spend (if you only buy stickers you need, or swap 100%) is about £120. But the average cost of a complete collection is around £600.

Who's in??

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/the-panini-world-cup-2018-stickers-are-nea

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

The Panini collection launching today on 10:00 - Mar 22 with 8653 viewsKieran_Knows

Not sure. I brought the Euro 2016 one, but never completed it, so not really sure if it's worth it?

I suppose if a few on here are going to be doing it, then it would be handy for swaps!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 10:02]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Panini collection launching today on 10:03 - Mar 22 with 8629 viewsfactual_blue

The answer to that question is 'nobody with any sense'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Panini collection launching today on 10:08 - Mar 22 with 8623 viewsJ2BLUE

Not sure what the point is. I loved collecting them as a kid. Some very happy memories but it would feel forced now and like I was throwing money down the drain.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Panini collection launching today on 10:10 - Mar 22 with 8613 viewsSWGF

Competed 2010, 2012, 2014 with SWGF Jnr; each time with the help of a box of stickers bought off of Ebay.

Started doing the same with 2016 but lost all interest with all of it thanks to Roy Hodgson and England.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

The Panini collection launching today on 10:11 - Mar 22 with 8606 viewsSuperfrans

The Panini collection launching today on 10:08 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Not sure what the point is. I loved collecting them as a kid. Some very happy memories but it would feel forced now and like I was throwing money down the drain.

You mean posts have to have a point? I'd never noticed that before...

;-)

The Panini collection launching today on 10:37 - Mar 22 with 8573 viewsbrazil1982

Used to collect, but gave up due to the ridiculous amount of £ it was costing!
The Panini collection launching today on 11:24 - Mar 22 with 8508 viewsMickMacTerry

For anyone considering starting a collection, you can purchase 100 packs for £69.99 from Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7547724?utm_campaign=11553376&cmpid=COJUN&cjsurfe

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

The Panini collection launching today on 11:33 - Mar 22 with 8482 viewsSuperfrans

The Panini collection launching today on 11:24 - Mar 22 by MickMacTerry

For anyone considering starting a collection, you can purchase 100 packs for £69.99 from Argos.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7547724?utm_campaign=11553376&cmpid=COJUN&cjsurfe

Good shout.

Login to get fewer ads

The Panini collection launching today on 11:35 - Mar 22 with 8479 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm tempted to buy the book and one of those boxes and just see how far I get with it.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Panini collection launching today on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 8455 viewsRoyKeanesDog

No, I'm 27.

Poll: Best Football Song

The Panini collection launching today on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 8455 viewsHeathlander

That's mad money really. I used to collect them as a kid and loved them. Don't think I ever got a full set. Then I used to help my lad collect them. They are a lot of fun but for £600 to fill the album it's crazy. That's a dad and lad season ticket.
The Panini collection launching today on 12:16 - Mar 22 with 8387 viewsSuperfrans

The Panini collection launching today on 11:43 - Mar 22 by RoyKeanesDog

No, I'm 27.

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/why-cant-grown-men-resist-collecting-panin

The Panini collection launching today on 12:31 - Mar 22 with 8365 viewsEastTownBlue

I was disappointed as a youngster that the price increased from 10p to 12p. I didn't get so many packs for my weekly £1 spend.
The Panini collection launching today on 18:21 - Mar 22 with 8177 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The Panini collection launching today on 12:16 - Mar 22 by Superfrans

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/why-cant-grown-men-resist-collecting-panin

ISPN

Poll: Best Football Song

The Panini collection launching today on 21:45 - Mar 22 with 8048 viewsstrikalite

To think we used to stand in the school playground all with a huge wad of about 100 stickers masterfully flicking through them with everyone gathered...."got, got, got......"...christ we must have had incredible memories thinking about how quickly we knew what we had.....there was always two or three that we were all searching for, think the Liverpool badge was one, if you opened up your fresh pack straight out of the shop and you had one of the rare ones boy there wasn't a better feeling than that....fantastic!!
The Panini collection launching today on 23:03 - Mar 22 with 7989 viewsnorfsufblue

The Panini collection launching today on 21:45 - Mar 22 by strikalite

To think we used to stand in the school playground all with a huge wad of about 100 stickers masterfully flicking through them with everyone gathered...."got, got, got......"...christ we must have had incredible memories thinking about how quickly we knew what we had.....there was always two or three that we were all searching for, think the Liverpool badge was one, if you opened up your fresh pack straight out of the shop and you had one of the rare ones boy there wasn't a better feeling than that....fantastic!!

Shows my age when I say I remember when the stickers used to come with a square of pretty rank bubble gum but everyone collected them and spent many hours swapping and negotiating for the "rare" stickers no one seemed to have.
Wished I'd looked after them from the seventies!
The Panini collection launching today on 12:27 - Mar 23 with 7855 viewstextbackup

Surely adults don’t do this do they? (Obviously adults with kids is completely fine)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The Panini collection launching today on 12:30 - Mar 23 with 7849 viewsSuperfrans

The Panini collection launching today on 12:27 - Mar 23 by textbackup

Surely adults don’t do this do they? (Obviously adults with kids is completely fine)

Yes....

The Panini collection launching today on 14:04 - Mar 23 with 7791 viewsMJallday

The Panini collection launching today on 10:03 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

The answer to that question is 'nobody with any sense'.

Im still trying to get a Kerry Dixon and a Terry Fenwick for my Panini Mexico 86

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The Panini collection launching today on 14:29 - Mar 23 with 7776 viewsColchesterBlue1985

The Panini collection launching today on 21:45 - Mar 22 by strikalite

Loved doing it as a kid, had 100s of rob Lee duplicates that’s the one that immediately springs to mind. Got my 12 year old stepdaughter into it nd living it through her. She is not a football fan but loves sticker collection magazines. Hearing her joy when we completed England in the Euro one bought some memories back. Only a day old and 50/60 stickers in but the excitement is building to a crescendo in our household.
The Panini collection launching today on 15:23 - Mar 23 with 7755 viewsKeaneish

Album and 7 packets bought. 3 swapsies at the ready...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The Panini collection launching today on 15:32 - Mar 23 with 7742 viewsSuperfrans

The Panini collection launching today on 15:23 - Mar 23 by Keaneish

Album and 7 packets bought. 3 swapsies at the ready...

First spare - Kari Arnason...

The Panini collection launching today on 16:34 - Mar 23 with 7714 viewspoppiesman

One of my life regrets.
Not keeping any of the panini sticker Albums I had as a kid, had many during the late 70's and 80's. I didn't actually complete any though but always went close to.
The Panini collection launching today on 16:57 - Mar 23 with 7700 viewsKeaneish

The Panini collection launching today on 15:32 - Mar 23 by Superfrans

First spare - Kari Arnason...

NEED.

3 Swaps....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The Panini collection launching today on 17:33 - Mar 28 with 7486 viewsives56

The Panini collection launching today on 16:57 - Mar 23 by Keaneish

NEED.

3 Swaps....

I’ve got gelson martins (Portugal) and Omar hawsawi ( Saudi aribia) available to swap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024