Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight 23:17 - Mar 22 with 2017 viewsJakeITFC

Stewart Lee, absolutely brilliant as always.
TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 23:22 - Mar 22 with 2008 viewsSWGF

Hope you got your phone back ok

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 23:26 - Mar 22 with 2002 viewsDubtractor

Was going to go, but realised it was the same show I saw in Bury about a year ago.

It was very funny then too!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 17:47 - Mar 23 with 1852 viewsHeathlander

Was brilliant as per usual. Needham Market.
TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 17:50 - Mar 23 with 1847 viewsBackToRussia

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 17:47 - Mar 23 by Heathlander

Was brilliant as per usual. Needham Market.

What's the Needham Market bit?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:28 - Mar 23 with 1829 viewsLord_Lucan

I’ve tried to like him as I want to be cool but I think he’s a bit of a pretentious cock.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:28 - Mar 23 with 1827 viewsDeano69

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:28 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I’ve tried to like him as I want to be cool but I think he’s a bit of a pretentious cock.

Not my demographic either

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:28 - Mar 23 with 1827 viewsBackToRussia

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:28 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

That's sort of the joke. Is that still pretentious?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

TWTDs favourite comedian was in Ipswich tonight on 18:41 - Mar 23 with 1819 viewsSwansea_Blue

On balance I think I prefer Izzard, but his Paul Nuttals sketch was very good. The ultimate put down. He hasn't run half way round South Africa though, which is something I found very inspiring and moving for some reason. It changed my perception of Izzard completely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024