Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night 08:48 - Mar 23 with 1455 viewscarlisleaway

In a crowd of 90,000 watching the first AFL game of the season, strange atmosphere and crowd as all supporters mix together. On a good evening at Portman Road you would get more noise, mind you my memory does go back a while.
Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 10:18 - Mar 23 with 1354 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm in Oz next year and I can't wait! Not sure on AFL though but if there's a game on locally, we'll give it a go.

I'm going to be over on the Gold Coast and Cousin Beard has promised that there's no spiders or snakes to worry about. Only sharks.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 10:27 - Mar 23 with 1338 viewsbluewein

Was in the crowd on boxing day in 2013. Largest crowd ever recorded for a boxing day test.

Was an amazing day, made even better by an Aussie who I honestly don't think realised it was a test match and kept on having a go at any English batsman who played a defensive shot.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 10:40 - Mar 23 with 1310 viewscarlisleaway

Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 10:18 - Mar 23 by artsbossbeard

I'm in Oz next year and I can't wait! Not sure on AFL though but if there's a game on locally, we'll give it a go.

I'm going to be over on the Gold Coast and Cousin Beard has promised that there's no spiders or snakes to worry about. Only sharks.

Well worth the experience although to get round the rules is another thing.
Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 11:29 - Mar 23 with 1273 viewsm14_blue

Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 10:27 - Mar 23 by bluewein

Was in the crowd on boxing day in 2013. Largest crowd ever recorded for a boxing day test.

Was an amazing day, made even better by an Aussie who I honestly don't think realised it was a test match and kept on having a go at any English batsman who played a defensive shot.

He'd have enjoyed our batting yesterday...
Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 12:09 - Mar 24 with 1158 viewsbritbiker

Was at the MCG in Melbourne last night on 11:29 - Mar 23 by m14_blue

He'd have enjoyed our batting yesterday...

If only the current squad knew what a defensive shot was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024