Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans 11:13 - Mar 23 with 2063 viewsartsbossbeard

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/afc-sudbury-mark-morsley-bostik-north-non-lea

Now, that's a proper comeback too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 11:20 - Mar 23 with 2026 viewshype313

Mark Morsley? I'm surprised someone hadn't written something a bit darker...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 12:12 - Mar 23 with 1961 viewsBlueBadger

He's viewed with a certain amount of suspicion by a lot of Sudbury fans. Particularly this time round, as he's dismantled a decent young side to bring in a load of his mates from previous clubs.
There's something of an ego happening there, as well.
Not that it justifies that kind of dickery from fans, mind.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 13:06 - Mar 23 with 1895 viewsTractorCam

Those fans should probably be careful what they wish for.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 13:19 - Mar 23 with 1873 viewsBlueBadger

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 13:06 - Mar 23 by TractorCam

Those fans should probably be careful what they wish for.

What they wished for was 'we don't want that f*cker back here again' when Sudbury's previous amber left..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:20 - Mar 23 with 1865 viewsJ2BLUE

It gets worse for them as well

'On Saturday AFC Sudbury head to Romford in Bostik North.'

Poor bastards.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 13:21]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 14:02 - Mar 23 with 1795 viewsvapour_trail

Surely if they were going to deface the snow on his car, Cock Piss Morsley, would be the way to go.

Amateurs.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to on 14:12 - Mar 23 with 1782 viewsClapham_Junction

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to "have a go" at fans on 12:12 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

He's viewed with a certain amount of suspicion by a lot of Sudbury fans. Particularly this time round, as he's dismantled a decent young side to bring in a load of his mates from previous clubs.
There's something of an ego happening there, as well.
Not that it justifies that kind of dickery from fans, mind.

The man just comes across as quite unlikable. His Twitter feed is quite an insight.
Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to on 14:48 - Mar 23 with 1739 viewsBlueBadger

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to on 14:12 - Mar 23 by Clapham_Junction

The man just comes across as quite unlikable. His Twitter feed is quite an insight.

His first spell at Sudbury didn't end well, with him leaving under a cloud to Mildenhall. Sudbury fans do NOT like Mildenhall, going back a few years now.

Login to get fewer ads

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to on 17:07 - Mar 23 with 1647 viewssolemio

Wowzers! I thought MM was the only manager to on 14:48 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

His first spell at Sudbury didn't end well, with him leaving under a cloud to Mildenhall. Sudbury fans do NOT like Mildenhall, going back a few years now.

Spot on. Both Sudbury fans hate Mildenhall.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024