Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey I was only there a few months ago 11:26 - Mar 23 with 2634 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 11:28 - Mar 23 with 2599 viewsgiant_stow

That supermarket?!

Blimey. I like that part of the world too - mrs ullaa's dad used to live near Ceret.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 11:33 - Mar 23 with 2566 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you can give me a list of other places you've visited, I'll steer clear of them for a bit!

Nice part of the world. We've been down to Cathar country and around for our holidibobs several times. Although we steer clear of Carcassone in the peak season (not that they ever escape the coach parties).

Hope this one ends out ok for those involved (except the tvvat with a gun obviously).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 11:36 - Mar 23 with 2547 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 11:28 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

That supermarket?!

Blimey. I like that part of the world too - mrs ullaa's dad used to live near Ceret.

The town. The supermarket in question looks like the one just outside of town nearer to the airport.

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:20 - Mar 23 with 2454 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not going so well by the sounds of it. One confirmed dead, another one unconfirmed so far. Nutcase still holed up in the supermarket. What is wrong with people?

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:25 - Mar 23 with 2432 viewsBenters2

I have been there on numerous occasions,we stay in the walled city itself none of that peasant stuff.
Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:28 - Mar 23 with 2420 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:25 - Mar 23 by Benters2

I have been there on numerous occasions,we stay in the walled city itself none of that peasant stuff.

Best Western?

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:39 - Mar 23 with 2383 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:28 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Best Western?

Hotel du Petite Angleterre probably

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:44 - Mar 23 with 2366 viewsBenters2

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:28 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

Best Western?

That the one.

Very nice too usually upgrade us to a suite.
Login to get fewer ads

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:52 - Mar 23 with 2345 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 12:39 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Hotel du Petite Angleterre probably

Hotel du ballons

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:07 - Mar 23 with 2298 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 11:28 - Mar 23 by giant_stow

That supermarket?!

Can you imagine them bursting into Tesco on a Sunday? Must be the softest of soft targets, although the fact 90% of people about are pensioners moving at 0.00001 MPH with their trolley blocking everyone else's path might put them off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:43 - Mar 23 with 2232 viewsBlue_Order

Blimey, you had a lucky escape there, mate. Hope you’re okay.
Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:44 - Mar 23 with 2231 viewsGlasgowBlue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:43 - Mar 23 by Blue_Order

Very droll.

Iron Lion Zion

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:55 - Mar 23 with 2206 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:07 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Can you imagine them bursting into Tesco on a Sunday? Must be the softest of soft targets, although the fact 90% of people about are pensioners moving at 0.00001 MPH with their trolley blocking everyone else's path might put them off.

Plus they'd have been driving round the car park for 30 minutes trying to find somewhere to park. And then get done by the parking cameras for overstaying their 2 hours. Far too much hassle for thm.

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:58 - Mar 23 with 2199 viewsJ2BLUE

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:55 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Plus they'd have been driving round the car park for 30 minutes trying to find somewhere to park. And then get done by the parking cameras for overstaying their 2 hours. Far too much hassle for thm.

It always amazes me the amount of space two normal sized pensioners can take up. They can block entire gangways just standing around. If we studied them perhaps we could train our team and the opposition would feel like we had 33 players instead of 11.

Once you add in a trolley and their general 'don't give a feck about anyone else' attitude* it can be a nightmare.

*Not all of them, but a very large proportion...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 14:08 - Mar 23 with 2173 viewsvapour_trail

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:58 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

It always amazes me the amount of space two normal sized pensioners can take up. They can block entire gangways just standing around. If we studied them perhaps we could train our team and the opposition would feel like we had 33 players instead of 11.

Once you add in a trolley and their general 'don't give a feck about anyone else' attitude* it can be a nightmare.

Are you suggesting we recruit pensioners? Is this the start of the #jewellin campaign?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 15:34 - Mar 23 with 2113 viewsBenters2

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:43 - Mar 23 by Blue_Order

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 17:03 - Mar 23 with 2040 viewssolemio

Blimey I was only there a few months ago on 13:58 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

You are not wrong, but they are no worse than two other groups. Mothers with young children and the many grossly overweight couples so rotund they can hardly move. Many of the latter are less than a third of my age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024