Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts 15:47 - Mar 23 with 2595 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.adidas.co.uk/clmba-spzl-shoes/DA8792.html

The Columbia gets a make over, what do you think? It's a no from me.

Nubuck leather and the look of something corrective.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 15:50 - Mar 23 with 2575 viewsunbelievablue

That's class.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 15:56 - Mar 23 with 2556 viewsLord_Lucan

I'll stick to my red Stan Smiths.

Adidas released a rather snazzy running shoe (yesterday I think) but I forget the name. They looked right up your street.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 15:59 - Mar 23 with 2549 viewsartsbossbeard

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 15:56 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

I'll stick to my red Stan Smiths.

Adidas released a rather snazzy running shoe (yesterday I think) but I forget the name. They looked right up your street.

Ha!

I'd somehow forgotten about your trainers from last weekend. I like them but would have preferred them in a glossy green.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 16:12 - Mar 23 with 2529 viewsLord_Lucan

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 15:59 - Mar 23 by artsbossbeard

Ha!

I'd somehow forgotten about your trainers from last weekend. I like them but would have preferred them in a glossy green.

I haven't got one stitch of green clothing, I simply refuse to wear it. I have hardly any yellow either and that p1sses me off as I love a yellow knit.

I think my favourite ever combo circa 1982 was a sky blue L&S rollneck, faded Lois, pair of blue Kickers and a yellow Pringle.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 16:15 - Mar 23 with 2522 viewsITFC_Forever

Quite like them, but not sure I would pay £120.

My Sambas need replacing this summer and considering my options though.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 16:41 - Mar 23 with 2495 viewsmanchego

OK now I know what Claire Raynor means.

Can I whoooosh myself ?
Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 21:54 - Mar 23 with 2427 viewsBluespeed225

I love vintage Adidas, but ive got an old pair of Diadora Borg Elite that are just too comfy to get rid off. Been through the washing machine loads of times, just keep on going. I'm torn....
Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 22:00 - Mar 23 with 2417 viewsAnthony_Carmichael

Love them. Last purchases were the green dublins and purple Trimms. These could be next
Login to get fewer ads

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 22:08 - Mar 23 with 2399 viewsReuser_is_God

I need to replace my gazelles but I’m too emotionally attached.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 22:08 - Mar 23 with 2401 viewsLord_Lucan

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 21:54 - Mar 23 by Bluespeed225

I love vintage Adidas, but ive got an old pair of Diadora Borg Elite that are just too comfy to get rid off. Been through the washing machine loads of times, just keep on going. I'm torn....

I've got a pair still as well but they're too scruffy to wear. That the problem with trainers, they only look good before you wear them, especially if you walk like a tw*t. I have a walk that seems to scuff trainers up on the left side of the actual foot bit.

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 10:22 - Mar 24 with 2279 viewsDubtractor

Its a no from me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 10:48 - Mar 24 with 2261 viewstortoise

Are Dunlop green flash fashionable in any sort of retro way?
Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 11:21 - Mar 24 with 2234 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Fellow Adidas Claire Raynor enthusiasts on 10:48 - Mar 24 by tortoise

Are Dunlop green flash fashionable in any sort of retro way?

They’ve gone from retro fashionable back to unfashionable again. Sorry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024