Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy..... 18:36 - Mar 23 with 160310 viewsElderGrizzly

Maybe he heard Facebook can end careers....

(Click on Twitter Link to see Corbyn’s comments)
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 18:42]
Oh Jeremy..... on 18:39 - Mar 23 with 27314 viewsSwansea_Blue

Er, what are we supposed to be looking at?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:40 - Mar 23 with 27299 viewsElderGrizzly

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:39 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Click on the Twitter post. It is Corbyn supporting a piece of anti-Semetic Art this morning.

However, he’s just sacked Owen Smith, so Momentum’s piece on them using the Trump playbook must be in full flow

[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 18:44]
Oh Jeremy..... on 18:51 - Mar 23 with 27255 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:40 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Click on the Twitter post. It is Corbyn supporting a piece of anti-Semetic Art this morning.

However, he’s just sacked Owen Smith, so Momentum’s piece on them using the Trump playbook must be in full flow

In all fairness, it'll be the Momentum drone who runs the page for him rather than actually him, but it's exactly the sort of rubbish that he's consistently failed to come down on hard enough.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:51 - Mar 23 with 27257 viewsJ2BLUE

Jesus.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:52 - Mar 23 with 27243 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:40 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Where's the anti-Semitism?

I've looked at the artist's other stuff and the comparison with the Nazi propaganda and I really don't see the connection.

I must admit I really don't get this apart from antisemitism being such a convenient smear.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:53 - Mar 23 with 27234 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:51 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, it'll be the Momentum drone who runs the page for him rather than actually him, but it's exactly the sort of rubbish that he's consistently failed to come down on hard enough.

it was 2012 so before any one took any notice of him and he could write what he really believed.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:54 - Mar 23 with 27230 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:52 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

I've looked at the artist's other stuff and the comparison with the Nazi propaganda and I really don't see the connection.

I must admit I really don't get this apart from antisemitism being such a convenient smear.

Are you f*cking serious? It's a very obvious piece of tinfoil hatting attempting to pretend it's art. The only thing it was missing was a sign above the table saying 'we totally did 9/11'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:55 - Mar 23 with 27231 viewsElderGrizzly

The whole Twiiter thread explains it much more sucinctly than I can. If i was being kind, i’d say it was unfortunate given the recent history within the party
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:55 - Mar 23 with 27211 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:51 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Jesus.

I must confess, I missed that bit. Also: I've just been googling Yvonne Ridley. Bloody hell, LOON.

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:57 - Mar 23 with 27216 viewsJ2BLUE

The people playing the game are Jews. It's a whole 'Jewish conspiracy' thing where they run the world (illuminati). They are playing it on the backs of ordinary people. I did my dissertation on Der Stürmer. It wouldn't look out of place in there.

Can't defend it.

Truly impaired.

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:57 - Mar 23 with 27214 viewsBackToRussia

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:39 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

Jeremy Corbyn posted on Facebook some time ago defending the removal of a mural with vaguely antisemetic imagery. Personally, I think one could easily be forgiven for not seeing or missing that it could be construed as antisemitic. One isn't exactly tuned into the imagery because it is a rare thing in modern Britain. It doesn't really look good all told though. But then you wonder, his critics probably don't want it to look good either.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:58 - Mar 23 with 27194 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:57 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

The people playing the game are Jews. It's a whole 'Jewish conspiracy' thing where they run the world (illuminati). They are playing it on the backs of ordinary people. I did my dissertation on Der Stürmer. It wouldn't look out of place in there.

Can't defend it.

This is a considerably cleverer and more articulate explanation than I've offered, but I like to think we're saying essentially the same thing.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:00 - Mar 23 with 27188 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:57 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

Jeremy Corbyn posted on Facebook some time ago defending the removal of a mural with vaguely antisemetic imagery. Personally, I think one could easily be forgiven for not seeing or missing that it could be construed as antisemitic. One isn't exactly tuned into the imagery because it is a rare thing in modern Britain. It doesn't really look good all told though. But then you wonder, his critics probably don't want it to look good either.

Anyone who can't see what the fuss is about doesn't understand the wider context. I'd suggest that is most people if they don't hang around on Youtube/conspiracy sites but clearly the people posting on there fully understand it.

Truly impaired.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:03 - Mar 23 with 27159 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Jeremy..... on 18:54 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

Are you f*cking serious? It's a very obvious piece of tinfoil hatting attempting to pretend it's art. The only thing it was missing was a sign above the table saying 'we totally did 9/11'.

It's evil, old, white, male bankers and industrialists. Which seems fair enough.

I think the freemasons have stronger grounds for thinking it's addressed to them.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 with 27160 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Could someone explain what the actual painting means? As I haven’t a scooby and can’t really make a judgement on his comments without knowing what the mural is supposed to be portraying.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 with 27159 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:03 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

It's evil, old, white, male bankers and industrialists. Which seems fair enough.

I think the freemasons have stronger grounds for thinking it's addressed to them.

And the illuminati eye?

Truly impaired.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 with 27152 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:03 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

'White male bankers'

Which is of course one of the more classical code phrases...
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:05]

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:05 - Mar 23 with 27146 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Could someone explain what the actual painting means? As I haven’t a scooby and can’t really make a judgement on his comments without knowing what the mural is supposed to be portraying.

Oh Jeremy..... by J2BLUE 23 Mar 2018 18:57

Can't defend it.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:05 - Mar 23 with 27145 viewsDarth_Koont

Can't defend it.

The artist says it isn't depicting Jews and given how the rest of his stuff looks I can agree with that.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:05 - Mar 23 with 27147 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't defend it.

I'm still missing the bit where Corbyn defends it. That tweet seems to be him saying that Rockerfeller destroyed a mural by Diego Viera[sic]. Which he did. Or are people getting the hump that he got Rivera's name wrong?

I'm not sure whether this is me not understanding Twitter, or any excuse to smear Corbyn again.

Not that it matters to me as his party won't be getting my vote any time soon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:08 - Mar 23 with 27115 viewsBlueBadger

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:05 - Mar 23 by Darth_Koont

The artist says it isn't depicting Jews and given how the rest of his stuff looks I can agree with that.

The rest of stuff being a load of paranoid tinfoil hatting?

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 27120 viewsBackToRussia

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:00 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Anyone who can't see what the fuss is about doesn't understand the wider context. I'd suggest that is most people if they don't hang around on Youtube/conspiracy sites but clearly the people posting on there fully understand it.

Of course I can see how it is viewed as antisemitic. But I also can imagine missing the context if you are not particularly looking for it. If I were Jewish or like you, fresh from studying it, I can of course understand the problem.

For instance, the Illuminati gets talked about A LOT nowadays with no Jewish connection made.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 27105 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

'White male bankers'

Which is of course one of the more classical code phrases...
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:05]

Whoa!

This is the problem. It's other people suggesting that this means that which creates the anti-semitism. There's PLENTY of grounds for criticising white, male bankers for the state of the world without it being a code for anything else.

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 27110 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:05 - Mar 23 by Swansea_Blue

I'm still missing the bit where Corbyn defends it. That tweet seems to be him saying that Rockerfeller destroyed a mural by Diego Viera[sic]. Which he did. Or are people getting the hump that he got Rivera's name wrong?

I'm not sure whether this is me not understanding Twitter, or any excuse to smear Corbyn again.

Not that it matters to me as his party won't be getting my vote any time soon.

Corbyns comment was clearly aimed at the tag line for the mural which starts with ‘Tomorrow they want to buff my mural’. I’m pretty sure that’s why Corbyns reply starts with ‘why?..’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:10 - Mar 23 with 27095 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Jeremy..... on 19:04 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

And the illuminati eye?

Freemasons

But more obviously it's a reference to money as God.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2018 19:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024