Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum 18:42 - Mar 23 with 5767 viewstractordownsouth

Another moderate gone from the cabinet...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 18:45 - Mar 23 with 4327 viewsElderGrizzly

Almost like he is deflecting from something else

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 18:54 - Mar 23 with 4303 viewsBloomBlue

The momentum party doesn't allow individual thinking
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 18:55 - Mar 23 with 4293 viewsMattinLondon

A leader, who when he was a backbencher, voted against the labour government hundreds of times now demands absolute loyalty. What a bell end.
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:02 - Mar 23 with 4269 viewsvapour_trail

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 18:55 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

A leader, who when he was a backbencher, voted against the labour government hundreds of times now demands absolute loyalty. What a bell end.

Take the point, and I’m not here to defend the bloke, but in all that time I doubt he expected a seat on the front bench whilst not backing incumbent leaders.

I think any party leader will want a senior team who take a collegiate approach to the very major decisions and policy calls?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:03 - Mar 23 with 4263 viewsBlueBadger

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:02 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Take the point, and I’m not here to defend the bloke, but in all that time I doubt he expected a seat on the front bench whilst not backing incumbent leaders.

I think any party leader will want a senior team who take a collegiate approach to the very major decisions and policy calls?

I think the problem that the Labour front bench is that the leader will quite often make pronouncements which run counter to actual party policy.
Not that actually have a coherent policy regarding Europe other than 'cynically let the Tories f*ck it p and hope to clean up at the ballots once the ensuing clusters*ck hits'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:09 - Mar 23 with 4250 viewsvapour_trail

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:03 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

I think the problem that the Labour front bench is that the leader will quite often make pronouncements which run counter to actual party policy.
Not that actually have a coherent policy regarding Europe other than 'cynically let the Tories f*ck it p and hope to clean up at the ballots once the ensuing clusters*ck hits'.

Like I said, I’m not here to speak for them, just find the accusation that because he was a backbench rebel he doesn’t surround himself by people who think he’s talking bolocks, as slightly preposterous.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:31 - Mar 23 with 4217 viewsMattinLondon

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:02 - Mar 23 by vapour_trail

Understood. But the electorate has been told numerous times that he is a man of principle and will vote with what he thinks is moral and correct. He does not afford other labour mps the similar luxury.
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:34 - Mar 23 with 4209 viewsvapour_trail

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:31 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Understood. But the electorate has been told numerous times that he is a man of principle and will vote with what he thinks is moral and correct. He does not afford other labour mps the similar luxury.

Yeah but as with most of them, that’s clearly horsesh1t.

Login to get fewer ads

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:04 - Mar 23 with 4166 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 19:31 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Told that by whom?

People were criticising him when he allowed people in his shadow cabinet who were clearly going against the Party line, as weak and a poor leader.

Caint.

Win.

Except for when we will.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:06 - Mar 23 with 4162 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:04 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

Told that by whom?

People were criticising him when he allowed people in his shadow cabinet who were clearly going against the Party line, as weak and a poor leader.

Caint.

Win.

Except for when we will.

Also for "moderate" read rampant capitalist.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:09 - Mar 23 with 4155 viewsBloomBlue

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:04 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

Told that by whom?

Caint.

Win.

Except for when we will.

Corbyn's not in control, momentum is, he has to do what momentum tell him
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:12 - Mar 23 with 4140 viewsJ2BLUE

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:09 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

You didn't used to post as bluemurder by any chance did you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:13 - Mar 23 with 4137 viewsBloomBlue

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:12 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

You didn't used to post as bluemurder by any chance did you?

Nope
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:19 - Mar 23 with 4115 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:09 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

OK obvious troll.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:31 - Mar 23 with 4081 viewsBloomBlue

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:19 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

OK obvious troll.

No what is obvious is momentum control Corbyn sorry if you're too blind to see that.

That is why we need Yvette Cooper to be the leader of the Labour party she will stand up to momentum
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:42 - Mar 23 with 4064 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:31 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

No what is obvious is momentum control Corbyn sorry if you're too blind to see that.

That is why we need Yvette Cooper to be the leader of the Labour party she will stand up to momentum

Is that why Corbyn did not choose the Momentum leader as General Secretary even though he openly went for the post, only a few days ago?

Or is it because you are a blithering, ignorant idiot?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:45 - Mar 23 with 4054 viewsElderGrizzly

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:42 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

Is that why Corbyn did not choose the Momentum leader as General Secretary even though he openly went for the post, only a few days ago?

Yes, he personally convinced the Momentum leader to stand aside for his own personal ally instead.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/21/with-jennie-formbys-coronation-
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:45 - Mar 23 with 4051 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 18:55 - Mar 23 by MattinLondon

Except he doesn't !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:48 - Mar 23 with 4035 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:13 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

Nope

Fake news!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:48 - Mar 23 with 4036 viewsElderGrizzly

Given Owen Smith’s role in Northern Ireland politics, he absolutely should be pushing back against Brexit for his own constiuents sake.

Appears he has put their views before his own career

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:50 - Mar 23 with 4026 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:45 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Yes, he personally convinced the Momentum leader to stand aside for his own personal ally instead.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/21/with-jennie-formbys-coronation-

Yeah I just said that mate.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:52 - Mar 23 with 4024 viewsBloomBlue

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:42 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

You are so naive, it's sad
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Mar 23 with 4021 viewsElderGrizzly

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:50 - Mar 23 by BackToRussia

Yeah I just said that mate.

Yes, he chose the Unite backed candidate as they put more pressure on ;)
Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 21:37 - Mar 23 with 3974 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:53 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Yes, he chose the Unite backed candidate as they put more pressure on ;)

Again, can't win. Until we do.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 21:38 - Mar 23 with 3970 viewsBackToRussia

Jezza sacks Owen Smith for wanting a 2nd referendum on 20:52 - Mar 23 by BloomBlue

You are so naive, it's sad

I've sh1t out more than youll ever understand

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024