Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today 15:45 - Mar 24 with 3319 viewsBrixtonBlue

and you love helping me out so much, I want to write a poem about daft things people say* ...for example, when someone comes indoors absolutely soaked and someone else says, "Is it raining?" What other daft things do people say?

*You are not allowed to say daft things I've said on TWTD.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 15:49 - Mar 24 with 2828 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

When I come in from an Ipswich game with the raving ump and someone in my house asks ‘did you win?’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:06 - Mar 24 with 2798 viewsHurleyBurley

"It's too cold to snow".

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

on 16:23 - Mar 24 with 2777 views_

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:23 - Mar 24 with 2777 viewsLord_Lucan

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:06 - Mar 24 by HurleyBurley

"It's too cold to snow".

Shouldn’t it be “It’s cold enough to snow”?

Still weather related and said by old women “It just can’t make up its mind”.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:35 - Mar 24 with 2766 viewsHurleyBurley

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:23 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

Shouldn’t it be “It’s cold enough to snow”?

Still weather related and said by old women “It just can’t make up its mind”.

My old man used to say "they won't get there any quicker" whenever he got overtaken.

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:38 - Mar 24 with 2757 viewsLord_Lucan

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:35 - Mar 24 by HurleyBurley

My old man used to say "they won't get there any quicker" whenever he got overtaken.

Ha. That’s a good one, I’ve heard ghat a few times.

I hope as a young child you replied “Well it looks like they fecking will”.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:41 - Mar 24 with 2745 viewsGeoffSentence

can we expect to see an advert with people saying daft things in the near future?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

on 16:42 - Mar 24 with 2741 views_

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:41 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

can we expect to see an advert with people saying daft things in the near future?

Login to get fewer ads

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:43 - Mar 24 with 2740 viewsBenters2

I like you but.
Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:49 - Mar 24 with 2725 viewsHurleyBurley

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:43 - Mar 24 by Benters2

I like you but.

*your

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:50 - Mar 24 with 2724 viewsJ2BLUE

After spending £1 on a scratchcard..

"I've won a pound!"

NO YOU HAVEN'T.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:11 - Mar 24 with 2689 viewsBrixtonBlue

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 16:41 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

No. Like I said in the OP, it's for a poem I want to write. I'll even post it on here when it's done if you don't believe me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:18 - Mar 24 with 2664 viewsBenters2

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:11 - Mar 24 by BrixtonBlue

No. Like I said in the OP, it's for a poem I want to write. I'll even post it on here when it's done if you don't believe me.

Will the rucksack get a mention?
Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:19 - Mar 24 with 2659 viewsWD19

"With all due respect"....that is a cr@p idea.
Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:20 - Mar 24 with 2658 viewsKeno

Here you do Dolls

Some people say the daftest things
Like ‘isnt it good when Morrisey sings’
They ask if tickets are on the gate
And its enough to participate

Some people have the daftest pleas
Some even say ‘we don’t like cheese’
And there’s even one who think lied
When he said his egg was fried

Some people make the daftest posts
Like spreading marmite on their toast
But as for sweeties we all know
The best ones are made by Haribo

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:24 - Mar 24 with 2640 viewsNewcyBlue

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:20 - Mar 24 by Keno

Here you do Dolls

I think we can close this thread. That poem will never be topped.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:26 - Mar 24 with 2623 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:20 - Mar 24 by Keno

Here you do Dolls

[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 17:27]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:34 - Mar 24 with 2593 viewsGeoffSentence

Here you do Dolls

Another post to cherish

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:35 - Mar 24 with 2584 viewsfactual_blue

This is for your next ad campaign isn't it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:35 - Mar 24 with 2584 viewsKeno

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:34 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

Another post to cherish

thank you

by the way did you see my reply you the other day?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 17:36]

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:36 - Mar 24 with 2579 viewsGeoffSentence

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:11 - Mar 24 by BrixtonBlue

Here you go then, real life example:

"I just bet on Ipswich to win 3-1"

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:57 - Mar 24 with 2551 viewsfactual_blue

Or, in other words, 'yes'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 18:12 - Mar 24 with 2536 viewsBlueBadger

'Some people drive better when they're drunk'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 18:12 - Mar 24 with 2537 viewsGeoffSentence

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 17:35 - Mar 24 by Keno

thank you

by the way did you see my reply you the other day?
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 17:36]

I dont think so. What did you say?

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 18:16 - Mar 24 with 2530 viewsKeno

Daft things people say - Hey TWTD, seeing as you're bored with no footy on today on 18:12 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

I dont think so. What did you say?

If I was JET then you are Roger Osborne

Under-rated, often over looked but in fact an invaluable true hero

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024