Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16:09 - Mar 24 with 4745 views_

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:13 - Mar 24 with 4721 viewsReuser_is_God

Wilshere for Delph.

Also I’d get another LB in instead of Keane.

EDIT: Just realised you’ve got Young who’d be the other LB. Keane our for a keeper then.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 16:17]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:15 - Mar 24 with 4713 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Three things:
1) Only 2 GKs? There’s no chance of that happening.
2) Delph? Dear oh dear.
3) Even If our best 11 were fully fit, Poland will beat us in the last 16 anyway.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:16 - Mar 24 with 4705 viewsReuser_is_God

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:15 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Three things:
2) Delph? Dear oh dear.
3) Even If our best 11 were fully fit, Poland will beat us in the last 16 anyway.

Rules state you must have 3 GK in your squad.

Evans out

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:18 - Mar 24 with 4699 viewschristiand

Three things:
2) Delph? Dear oh dear.

Pope, Butland and Pickford equates to 3 GKs Rommy!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 16:18 - Mar 24 with 4701 views_

Three things:
2) Delph? Dear oh dear.

on 16:20 - Mar 24 with 4692 views_

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:18 - Mar 24 by christiand

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:22 - Mar 24 with 4684 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:18 - Mar 24 by christiand

FFS.

I checked three times before posting to make sure there weren’t three keepers. Completely missed Pickford out.

Sorry Libby - you did have the right number.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

on 16:35 - Mar 24 with 4667 views_

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:22 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

FFS.

I checked three times before posting to make sure there weren’t three keepers. Completely missed Pickford out.

Login to get fewer ads

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 17:09 - Mar 24 with 4629 viewsCurrie10

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 16:22 - Mar 24 by The_Romford_Blue

FFS.

Out of interest, could we list Jagielka as a goalkeeper and get around it that way?! Quality keeper....
Libero's England World Cup Squad on 17:49 - Mar 24 with 4568 viewsthorpedo

Good squad - I would just change Keane for Phil Jones and Wilshere for Delph. Agree entirely with your 1-11, think it has a good balance and we COULD spring a surprise or two.

Thorpedo

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 18:07 - Mar 24 with 4535 viewsDennyx4

Think I would have Gomez in for one of Keane or Tarkowski.

He could then be additional cover for Left Back, meaning I would replace Delph with a central midfielder - possibly Wilshere or Winks?
on 18:34 - Mar 24 with 4499 views_

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 17:09 - Mar 24 by Currie10

Out of interest, could we list Jagielka as a goalkeeper and get around it that way?! Quality keeper....

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:10 - Mar 24 with 4457 viewsclive_baker

Waghorn for Delph.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:15 - Mar 24 with 4448 viewsvapour_trail

I’m not changing much of that. And I’m with you on delph. You want a couple of quality utility players and he’s always done well in an England shirt.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:54 - Mar 24 with 4416 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m also with you on Delph but Wilshere has to be in there assuming his current knock is minor

Keane shouldn’t be anywhere near that squad based on his form at Everton and I’m pretty sure Tarkowski is out of his depth, although has earned his chance. I’d lose one of those for Jones I reckon

Finally - I still want to see Ryan Sessegnon given a chance to grab a place, although it’s never going to happen. If we play the formation we played last night he could be useful pushing on - particularly for the Panama and Tunisia games

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:56 - Mar 24 with 4412 viewsReuser_is_God

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:54 - Mar 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m also with you on Delph but Wilshere has to be in there assuming his current knock is minor

Keane shouldn’t be anywhere near that squad based on his form at Everton and I’m pretty sure Tarkowski is out of his depth, although has earned his chance. I’d lose one of those for Jones I reckon

Finally - I still want to see Ryan Sessegnon given a chance to grab a place, although it’s never going to happen. If we play the formation we played last night he could be useful pushing on - particularly for the Panama and Tunisia games

Good shout on Sessegnon but is it too soon with him? Did the an Unders tournament in the summer he could play in?

Personally I’d have him in the squad but can see why he wouldn’t be.

Evans out

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 20:01 - Mar 24 with 4399 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 19:56 - Mar 24 by Reuser_is_God

Good shout on Sessegnon but is it too soon with him? Did the an Unders tournament in the summer he could play in?

Personally I’d have him in the squad but can see why he wouldn’t be.

May well be but not sure I see the harm in giving him a run out in a friendly, instructing him to attack and seeing how he gets on. Can work both ways - he may struggle or sometimes the fearlessness of youth can shine through, think either way he’d benefit from the experience so seems worth a go to me

Thinking about it - he played in the U17’s World Cup last Summer, so might be being viewed as needing a rest I guess, which is perhaps understandable

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 20:04 - Mar 24 with 4392 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

on 18:34 - Mar 24 by _

The Dear Respected Marshall Kim can play in all eleven playing positions according to Rodong Sinmun, How dare FIFA defy the Dear Leader.
Think you may have picked the final 23, i,m actually confident England will do much better than expected with that squad of players.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

on 21:12 - Mar 24 with 4337 views_

Libero's England World Cup Squad on 17:49 - Mar 24 by thorpedo

Good squad - I would just change Keane for Phil Jones and Wilshere for Delph. Agree entirely with your 1-11, think it has a good balance and we COULD spring a surprise or two.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024