Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history 21:05 - Mar 24 with 3199 viewsBluedanW

But at least our history is better than theirs lol

Boasting to be top of the league in March, not sure if it's quite as good as participating in the UEFA cup 😂

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/the-last-time-norwich-led-english-football-s-
Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 3125 viewsSuperblue95

Being top of the league for a while is a massive deal to a small club like them

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:07 - Mar 24 with 3093 viewsParisBlue

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 21:47 - Mar 24 by Superblue95

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:30 - Mar 24 with 3053 viewsGeoffSentence

It is fecking funny how they hate us mentioning our history but make such a big deal of celebrating the non-events that make up theirs.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:34 - Mar 24 with 3043 viewsBackToRussia

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:30 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

It is fecking funny how they hate us mentioning our history but make such a big deal of celebrating the non-events that make up theirs.

Aye, you just know they'd give their sister's right leg to have our history and accumulated prestige.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:36 - Mar 24 with 3033 viewswkj

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:30 - Mar 24 by GeoffSentence

Their epic 2018 drawing streak will be immortalised in their trophy cupboard soon enough

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 07:06 - Mar 25 with 2881 viewsPendejo

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:07 - Mar 24 by ParisBlue

Amazing! I'd missed their domination of the period 79 to 81... in the world of programmes

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 10:56 - Mar 25 with 2752 viewsBlueBadger

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 21:47 - Mar 24 by Superblue95

My favourite Norwich non-celebration was when they held an open top bus parade to celebrate 50 years sinc ethey reach the FA cup semi final.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 2743 viewsbackwaywhen

They have a charity match coming up to celebrate their glorious UEFA cup run in 93 .....you couldn’t make it up ...the price to get in is ....9.93 lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 12:09 - Mar 25 with 2700 viewsSlambo

Everything about modern football has been designed to rob small/mid-sized clubs of any meaningful future, so we're left with no real choice but to eulogise our past. But yeah, at least we've got one. I don't think enough credit is given in the general football media-verse to Ipswich's achievements (although apparently there was a doco on BT Sport recently about us coming 5th in the prem in '01)...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

literal lolerama on 12:14 - Mar 25 with 2688 viewsDyland

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 22:07 - Mar 24 by ParisBlue

If you wrote the budgies non-success celebrations in a comedy script it would seem far fetched.

There is no more tinpot club in the UK. I'm actually embarrassed for them and East Anglia.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Norwich fans always slate us for bringing up history on 13:14 - Mar 25 with 2638 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Oh wow! that must the best award in the whole planet, I'm so jealous!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024