Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info 09:25 - Mar 25 with 6876 viewsBackToRussia

if tweet aint working copy and paste inside the slashes /
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 9:25]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:36 - Mar 25 with 5001 viewsElderGrizzly

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:39 - Mar 25 with 4965 viewsoneonmyknee

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:36 - Mar 25 by ElderGrizzly

Does he tell his own supporters to fck off ?
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:43 - Mar 25 with 4934 viewsBrixtonBlue

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:36 - Mar 25 by ElderGrizzly

Who's Alan Nixon? Anyone we should take notice of?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:47 - Mar 25 with 4904 viewstractordownsouth

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:43 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

A Norwich fan I think, hopefully on a windup.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:49 - Mar 25 with 4886 viewsBackToRussia

Apologies should have said. He is a journalist who works for the Mirror, or the Sun can't remember which.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:51 - Mar 25 with 4881 viewsSimonds92

Hasn't he been wrong on every itfc related story he's ever mentioned?
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:52 - Mar 25 with 4874 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:51 - Mar 25 by Simonds92

Here’s hoping.
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:59 - Mar 25 with 4821 viewsMullet

Yep.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:04 - Mar 25 with 4793 viewsBackToRussia

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:59 - Mar 25 by Mullet

Yep.

He broke the JET story apparently. Legend for that alone.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:06 - Mar 25 with 4773 viewswkj

If this is true then Sprucemoose will be giving me some sort of prize... please be false

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:15 - Mar 25 with 4723 viewstractorboy1978

Not sure he's been "wrong" completely. He's linked us with players a few times, never said players were set to sign or anything. Rhodes - I know via a couple of other sources there was definitely something in. No doubt he embellishes stories somewhat as journalists do but wouldn't be surprised if SM is someone we've contacted.
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:16 - Mar 25 with 4711 viewsMullet

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:04 - Mar 25 by BackToRussia

He broke the JET story apparently. Legend for that alone.

One story in nearly a decade for a supposed pro? Blimey. I'll get back in my box.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:24 - Mar 25 with 4658 viewsBackToRussia

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:16 - Mar 25 by Mullet

One story in nearly a decade for a supposed pro? Blimey. I'll get back in my box.

Cheers.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:33 - Mar 25 with 4603 viewsFixed_It

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 09:39 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

Does he tell his own supporters to fck off ?

Only the precious ones. Hopefully.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:36 - Mar 25 with 4582 viewsoneonmyknee

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:33 - Mar 25 by Fixed_It

Only the precious ones. Hopefully.

Do you not consider this type of behaviour unprofessional ?
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:47 - Mar 25 with 4528 viewsSuperfrans

Just to be clear, I’m NOT saying be careful what you wish for. But...

This is the problem with the current position of so many fans wanting to see the back of Mick and see their own personal choice appointed in his place. Chances are their own personal choice isn’t Marcus Evans own personal preference and we’ll end up next season with a new manager, but not one who can unite the fans.

The alternative scenario is that these fans are so sick of McCarthy that anyone else will do. Fingers crossed.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:50 - Mar 25 with 4508 viewstractorboy1978

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:47 - Mar 25 by Superfrans

This is the problem with the current position of so many fans wanting to see the back of Mick and see their own personal choice appointed in his place. Chances are their own personal choice isn’t Marcus Evans own personal preference and we’ll end up next season with a new manager, but not one who can unite the fans.

The alternative scenario is that these fans are so sick of McCarthy that anyone else will do. Fingers crossed.

And that is why I think Mogga is the right appointment, regardless of personal preference I think everyone would get behind him and give some leeway. I agree that likely wouldn't be the case for most other managers.
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:52 - Mar 25 with 4501 viewsElderGrizzly

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:16 - Mar 25 by Mullet

Think he is fairly accurate in clubs in the North West. We appear to be more of a rumour thing for him
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:53 - Mar 25 with 4494 viewsElderGrizzly

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:47 - Mar 25 by Superfrans

Precisely, no-one will be good enough for everyone and we’ll always find a reason to not give them a chance
Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:58 - Mar 25 with 4476 viewsSuperfrans

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:50 - Mar 25 by tractorboy1978

And that is why I think Mogga is the right appointment, regardless of personal preference I think everyone would get behind him and give some leeway. I agree that likely wouldn't be the case for most other managers.

He’d tick all the boxes - including broad support from the fans. I just personally fear the timing isnt going to be right.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 4460 viewsBrixtonBlue

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:53 - Mar 25 by ElderGrizzly

Precisely, no-one will be good enough for everyone and we’ll always find a reason to not give them a chance

I predict Truce will hate whoever comes in and his posts will turn from Mick love-ins to hate-fuelled rants at the new bloke.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:06 - Mar 25 with 4444 viewsSuperfrans

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 10:53 - Mar 25 by ElderGrizzly

He’d be the third England manager to be in charge of us though - the only one to join us *after* the international job. Bryan Hamilton is arguably closest, manager of Northern Ireland before being coach under Burley.

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:14 - Mar 25 with 4406 viewsBrixtonBlue

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:06 - Mar 25 by Superfrans

He’d be the third England manager to be in charge of us though - the only one to join us *after* the international job. Bryan Hamilton is arguably closest, manager of Northern Ireland before being coach under Burley.

Erm, Mick McCarthy?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:20 - Mar 25 with 4371 viewsBlueBadger

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:06 - Mar 25 by Superfrans

Ah now, be fair, Roy went off to be be Martin O'Neill's 'drag factor' because O'Neill appreciates a REAL challenge.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Steve Mclaren - Just cos I never have def info on 11:29 - Mar 25 with 4330 viewsJ2BLUE

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024