Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... 18:41 - Mar 25 with 2495 viewsgmanrom

Interest to anyone except those who will renew whatever. The manager news and a show of intent from the owner is the only thing that will get numbers up

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:45 - Mar 25 with 2446 viewswkj

I agree, saving £40 wont matter to many people who are planning saving £400 unless something new is put on the menu.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:47 - Mar 25 with 2427 viewsoneonmyknee

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:45 - Mar 25 by wkj

I agree, saving £40 wont matter to many people who are planning saving £400 unless something new is put on the menu.

£!6 per game could represent good value if the club get the right man in charge
Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:49 - Mar 25 with 2415 viewsReuser_is_God

Indeed.

However no one should be knocking the reduction.*

* I’m yet to see anyone do this but I’m sure some will!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:50 - Mar 25 with 2409 viewsTrequartista

Agreed. I would think people would be happy to forego the drop if it meant sufficient funds being spent and a fresh manager.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:50 - Mar 25 with 2397 viewsBackToRussia

Yeah absolutely. Think it would have to have been a three figure reduction to really make it a dealbreaker. After the early bird deadline it will go up to almost the regular price?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:51 - Mar 25 with 2384 viewsSitfcB

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:49 - Mar 25 by Reuser_is_God

Indeed.

However no one should be knocking the reduction.*

* I’m yet to see anyone do this but I’m sure some will!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:54 - Mar 25 with 2361 viewswkj

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:51 - Mar 25 by SitfcB

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:57 - Mar 25 with 2313 viewsBenters2

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:47 - Mar 25 by oneonmyknee

£!6 per game could represent good value if the club get the right man in charge

What about on the gate prices?
Login to get fewer ads

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 19:19 - Mar 25 with 2200 viewsBlueBadger

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 18:51 - Mar 25 by SitfcB

£3.83 is not, in my view, a 'cheap pint'.

They only charge £3.70 in Long Melford...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 19:33 - Mar 25 with 2121 viewsTendring_Blue

Not sure a £40 drop in price is gonna be of much.... on 19:19 - Mar 25 by BlueBadger

£3.83 is not, in my view, a 'cheap pint'.

They only charge £3.70 in Long Melford...

That comment goes to show how much money some people have round here. Anything below £3 is getting on to a cheaper pint!😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024