Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This came up on my FB memories today. Nice Marcus compilation 21:38 - Mar 25 with 1020 viewsMelford

with my old man running on the pitch live on the BBC at Helsingborg on bang on 5:00 into this

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

This came up on my FB memories today. Nice Marcus compilation on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 990 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

A teasing cross and bullet header that is past the keeper before he can get his hands up has always been one of my favourite kinds of goal.

Especially if the keeper falls backwards into the goal. That last Marcus goal is a perfect example of that.
This came up on my FB memories today. Nice Marcus compilation on 22:34 - Mar 25 with 927 viewsStNeotsBlue

It was a wonderful evening in Helsingborg, Milan was decent too. But the four nights spent in Copenhagen was the highlight of my trips away with Town.
This came up on my FB memories today. Nice Marcus compilation on 22:48 - Mar 25 with 896 viewsvapour_trail

I think I might have seen funge on there as well.

And that lovely little films reminds me, the first goal v Bolton, definitely the best one.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024