Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? 13:14 - Mar 27 with 1183 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

How's it going TWTDers x
So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 1160 viewsFixed_It

Can we say what we haven't missed?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 13:51 - Mar 27 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone wanted advice on buying a watch, it took 20 pages to answer his question.

Glassers div listed me.

Lots of fake Dutch accent posts due to the imminent appointment of Steve McClaren.

Benters' parading his dimness like a badge of honour.

You know, just your usual week.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 14:32 - Mar 27 with 1126 viewsArcher4721

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 13:51 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Someone wanted advice on buying a watch, it took 20 pages to answer his question.

Glassers div listed me.

Lots of fake Dutch accent posts due to the imminent appointment of Steve McClaren.

Benters' parading his dimness like a badge of honour.

You know, just your usual week.

Wear your div listed badge with honour.

Glassers is a typical politician. He "div lists" anyone who basically challenges him and anyone he sees is a threat to him and his blinkered views.So the easy way to snuff them out is for him to publicly "div list " so he doesn't have to answer difficult questions.

It's a big club these days and welcome to it.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 14:34]
So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 14:56 - Mar 27 with 1099 viewsSpruceMoose

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 14:32 - Mar 27 by Archer4721

Wear your div listed badge with honour.

Glassers is a typical politician. He "div lists" anyone who basically challenges him and anyone he sees is a threat to him and his blinkered views.So the easy way to snuff them out is for him to publicly "div list " so he doesn't have to answer difficult questions.

It's a big club these days and welcome to it.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2018 14:34]

He certainly doesn't like to be questioned by those he perceives as being inferior to him (everybody). Rather a right wing authoritarian trait.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:35 - Mar 27 with 1035 viewsfactual_blue

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 14:56 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

He certainly doesn't like to be questioned by those he perceives as being inferior to him (everybody). Rather a right wing authoritarian trait.

He's too easy to take apart. It isn't any fun really.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:38 - Mar 27 with 1026 viewshype313

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:35 - Mar 27 by factual_blue

He's too easy to take apart. It isn't any fun really.

BTW, How was NZ?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:46 - Mar 27 with 1019 viewsfactual_blue

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:38 - Mar 27 by hype313

BTW, How was NZ?

Fantastic thanks. Stunning scenery. Lovely people. They also make a really good cup of tea.

Singapore was pretty stunning too.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So been a bit busy recently, what have I missed? on 16:53 - Mar 27 with 1010 viewsLord_Lucan

Everyone started talking nonsense and rowing - because it was an International break apparently.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024