Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) 17:19 - Mar 29 with 2104 viewsChurchman75

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 2095 viewschristiand

Frank and his uncle Harry, is that what you mean?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 29 with 2085 viewsclive_baker

I've heard Frank Lampard mentioned a few times. I hope it wasn't purely based on my prediction the other week, as that was nothing more than guess work. I was reliably told 'household name from their playing career', but that's quite broad.

I agree though, very much worth a punt IMO. His old man lives in Dedham so there's a local support network, he's a bright guy, clearly would command the respect of the players and I would think has a few contacts too, particularly at Chelsea who have a host of quality young players that would could perhaps take 2 or 3 on loan next season to compliment our own youngsters.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:29 - Mar 29 with 2051 viewsCoco

Butch Wilkins more than likely

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:31 - Mar 29 with 2045 viewsBloomBlue

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 29 by clive_baker

I've heard Frank Lampard mentioned a few times. I hope it wasn't purely based on my prediction the other week, as that was nothing more than guess work. I was reliably told 'household name from their playing career', but that's quite broad.

I agree though, very much worth a punt IMO. His old man lives in Dedham so there's a local support network, he's a bright guy, clearly would command the respect of the players and I would think has a few contacts too, particularly at Chelsea who have a host of quality young players that would could perhaps take 2 or 3 on loan next season to compliment our own youngsters.

Lampard won't make a manager if he tried, Bryan Gunn would be better
Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:35 - Mar 29 with 2029 viewswkj

I wouldnt, now is not the time to experiment - we have a number of players potentially departing, and we need someone who knows how to build a squad. I reckon Lampard is too much of a gamble

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:36 - Mar 29 with 2025 viewsBasuco

Why? He has never managed at any level! That would be a huge risk for ME to take.
Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 29 with 1995 viewsDanTheMan

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:36 - Mar 29 by Basuco

Why? He has never managed at any level! That would be a huge risk for ME to take.

He is very famous though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 29 with 1994 viewsChurchman75

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:36 - Mar 29 by Basuco

Not with an experienced number 2 it wouldnt

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Login to get fewer ads

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 29 with 1988 viewsstrikalite

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 29 by clive_baker

Agree, though it'd be a big surprise from an owner who I think will seek safe advice, but my gut tells me that he would "know" a player and have good contacts with young players respecting him no doubt...

No experience in a very tough league will put Evan's off I feel though..
Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 1966 viewsChurchman75

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 29 by strikalite

Agree, though it'd be a big surprise from an owner who I think will seek safe advice, but my gut tells me that he would "know" a player and have good contacts with young players respecting him no doubt...

No experience in a very tough league will put Evan's off I feel though..

THe wolves manager has no experience in the championship

Brian clough had no experience

Eddie Howes had no experience

Time to take a chance and he will play progressive on the floor football

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 29 with 1956 viewsmarchy

CL4CK
Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:58 - Mar 29 with 1950 viewsBlueBadger

Wel,, the last time we appointed a very famous ex-international midfielder with little managerial experience it worked out very well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 18:00 - Mar 29 with 1942 viewsBlueBadger

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:44 - Mar 29 by DanTheMan

He is very famous though.

What's his pressers like?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 18:00 - Mar 29 with 1936 viewsDanTheMan

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 18:00 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

What's his pressers like?

I hear there's lots of staring.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 18:01 - Mar 29 with 1932 viewsstrikalite

Would love to see Young Frank and an experienced no.2 (n/t) on 17:51 - Mar 29 by Churchman75

THe wolves manager has no experience in the championship

Brian clough had no experience

Eddie Howes had no experience

Time to take a chance and he will play progressive on the floor football

Just think Evans will play it safe....

I'd like Nathan Jones but it won't happen..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024