Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Inners" and "Outers" 23:27 - Mar 29 with 7521 viewsKeaneish

Now he's gone, can we stop with the "inners" and "outers" labelling? The out pouring of emotion and finger pointing on here reminds me of Britain in the wake of Brexit. Mick had a decent crack of the whip and was unable to keep a huge sway of fans happy with his style and approach. It was time to move on as is it time to move on as a united group of Town fans. For better or for worse there should be sense of optimism not scepticism. It's a new chapter.

The minute a manager turns on section of fans, he's lost. This outcome shouldn't surprise anyone, it was inevitable. Here's to more ups and downs but hopefully all with renewed sense of pride and passion, which has sadly been absent for a long time.

From me, thanks Mick for all the effort but you weren't the right fit. Time to embrace change.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:05 - Mar 30 with 4692 viewstextbackup

exactly my thoughts.

you just know that this will carry on though. stupid people cant help be stupid.

just hope ME makes a good solid appointment and we can watch something on the pitch we can all buy into.

my prediction, for no reason other than its a massive guess.... Grant Ward will become a key player for us next season, and it will be said "the manager is giving me the chance to express myself"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:08 - Mar 30 with 4682 viewsartsbossbeard

Hahaha!

Phil Brown.

Hahaha!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:16 - Mar 30 with 4671 viewstextbackup

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:08 - Mar 30 by artsbossbeard

Hahaha!

Phil Brown.

Hahaha!

go to bed ABB, youre drunk, this Phil Brown thing is playing mayhem with your mind

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:22 - Mar 30 with 4651 viewsMach_foreignBlue

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:05 - Mar 30 by textbackup

exactly my thoughts.

you just know that this will carry on though. stupid people cant help be stupid.

just hope ME makes a good solid appointment and we can watch something on the pitch we can all buy into.

my prediction, for no reason other than its a massive guess.... Grant Ward will become a key player for us next season, and it will be said "the manager is giving me the chance to express myself"

If we do well some will be saying: Mick has laid out good foundations for the new manager !!!

If we do badly the same will be bleating like: we should have kept Mick !
"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:33 - Mar 30 with 4621 viewstextbackup

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:22 - Mar 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

If we do well some will be saying: Mick has laid out good foundations for the new manager !!!

hopefully they'll all receive bans and wont be on here, both sides im taking about here

"Inners" and "Outers" on 01:41 - Mar 30 with 4570 viewsitfcjoe

I don’t think there had been (m)any ‘inners’ left and hasn’t been for some time, think everyone agreed it was time for him to go.

However, those that were so vocally against him across social media and here without a semblance of balance will be remembered as such, especially if things get worse quickly.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

"Inners" and "Outers" on 04:17 - Mar 30 with 4532 viewsharlingblue

"Inners" and "Outers" on 01:41 - Mar 30 by itfcjoe

I don’t think there had been (m)any ‘inners’ left and hasn’t been for some time, think everyone agreed it was time for him to go.

However, those that were so vocally against him across social media and here without a semblance of balance will be remembered as such, especially if things get worse quickly.

'Inners' and 'Outers' is a 'gonner', Mick saved us from relegation, made us a competitive, hard to beat, stable team, in a very difficult league...but never gave us those wonderful bums off seats moments.
Home games during the last two years have been turgid affairs, strange team selections and never on the front foot from the off, and this year hardly a shot. Never a cup run considered to whet the supporters appetite.
Anything is better for next year, a new Manager, a push for promotion, the threat of relegation, a possible cup run, anything but what we have had to endure during the last two years of MM's reign.
"Inners" and "Outers" on 06:18 - Mar 30 with 4501 viewsblue75

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:22 - Mar 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

You could say if we struggle it’s McCarthy’s fault the rot had set in on his watch.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Login to get fewer ads

"Inners" and "Outers" on 06:23 - Mar 30 with 4497 viewsblue75

Well said. The Leeds home game proved we can still make a good atmosphere. Whoever gets appointed everyone needs to get behind them no excuses. I didn’t want mccarthy as manager as I thought it would end as it has, I knew we needed his man-management skills to sort out the mess we were in. I really hoped he’d prove me wrong at the start of every season I hoped he’d not revert to type but it wasn’t to happen such a shame.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

(No subject) on 07:15 - Mar 30 with 4449 viewsBrianTablet

Absolutely.

I've never understood how belly buttons became so divisive.

Let's get back to the one thing we can all agree on, that Old Amsterdam is the greatest of all cheeses.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 7:15]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

"Inners" and "Outers" on 07:52 - Mar 30 with 4394 viewsKeaneish

"Inners" and "Outers" on 00:08 - Mar 30 by artsbossbeard

Hahaha!

Phil Brown.

Hahaha!

He sings better than I do although my tan is infinitely better.

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:01 - Mar 30 with 4385 viewsKeaneish

"Inners" and "Outers" on 01:41 - Mar 30 by itfcjoe

This is exactly my point though. The Mick inners turned on the Mick outers which, in a lot of ways, is exactly the characteristic they were vehemently in opposition against. There's a bit of hypocrisy there and it's time for a fresh start - thank God.

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:05 - Mar 30 with 4372 viewsBluefish

Not really any such thing as inners but many of the outers will always be numbskulls with green crayons. The biggest difference is you won't have a collective target and groundswell to blame everything on.

I do worry how.dome if those green crayon lot will cope without having Mick as an outlet for their issues. Some of the stuff labelled at him has been bizarre at times.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

(No subject) on 08:08 - Mar 30 with 4363 viewsHerbivore

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:01 - Mar 30 by Keaneish

This is exactly my point though. The Mick inners turned on the Mick outers which, in a lot of ways, is exactly the characteristic they were vehemently in opposition against. There's a bit of hypocrisy there and it's time for a fresh start - thank God.

I'm sorry, but that's just utter bull. The number of times I've had to endure the 'outers', or numbskulls as they should really be called from now on, tell me that I'm part of the problem because I don't think we should really be invading the pitch or unfurling banners. These same fans, who ultimately don't go to games for a variety of reasons, turned not supporting the club into a virtue and scoffed at anyone who dared to still actually enjoy supporting Town.

You've got this entirely arse about face, all us reasonable fans have ever done is call the more vociferous of you out on your nonsense, as I'm doing now. The majority of us have equally wanted Mick gone for some time now, 'inners' have only existed in the heads of you, Benters, Texters and a few others for a good number of months now. Look closer to home if you want to understand the division in the fan base.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 8:20]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:19 - Mar 30 with 4325 viewsartsbossbeard

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:01 - Mar 30 by Keaneish

Most realised that it was time for a fresh start here and I don't think that there really was an inner brigade. There were a few, and I include myself in this, who stuck up for Mick against some of the most rabid and clueless stuff written about him on here though. It was more an attempt at balance and sensibility, which in hindsight was a waste of time as views were so deeply entrenched.

Glad it's all over and here's hoping that the new guy starts with a clean slate. I suspect not though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:21 - Mar 30 with 4311 viewsHerbivore

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:19 - Mar 30 by artsbossbeard

Most realised that it was time for a fresh start here and I don't think that there really was an inner brigade. There were a few, and I include myself in this, who stuck up for Mick against some of the most rabid and clueless stuff written about him on here though. It was more an attempt at balance and sensibility, which in hindsight was a waste of time as views were so deeply entrenched.

Glad it's all over and here's hoping that the new guy starts with a clean slate. I suspect not though.

They're already finding things to complain about now Mick's going. Melts gonna melt.

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:28 - Mar 30 with 4296 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

(No subject) on 08:35 - Mar 30 with 4279 viewsWonky

It's already mostly gone, there's no point in criticising him now it's (almost) past. The focus will be on the new manager.

Mick who?.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 8:36]
"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:35 - Mar 30 with 4275 viewssundaze

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:21 - Mar 30 by Herbivore

They're already finding things to complain about now Mick's going. Melts gonna melt.

Meanwhile, instead of letting it all come to a conclusion, you still have to get involved in a thread that was asking for an end to the childish name calling. But you just had to add to the insults, your bitterness is obvious.
"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:35 - Mar 30 with 4271 viewsBluebell

Slight point of order....he’s not gone yet. He still has a few games to manage.

Let’s get behind him and the team for those games!
"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:37 - Mar 30 with 4255 viewssolemio

I always assumed inners used the North Circular and outers used the M25. Wrong again.
"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:40 - Mar 30 with 4242 viewsHerbivore

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:35 - Mar 30 by sundaze

Meanwhile, instead of letting it all come to a conclusion, you still have to get involved in a thread that was asking for an end to the childish name calling. But you just had to add to the insults, your bitterness is obvious.

Bitterness? Lol. I'm happy we've reduced prices and that Mick is going. Look to others if you want to see who is genuinely still upset about the whole Mick in, Mick out nonsense.

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:40 - Mar 30 with 4239 viewsKeaneish

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:05 - Mar 30 by Bluefish

Not really any such thing as inners but many of the outers will always be numbskulls with green crayons. The biggest difference is you won't have a collective target and groundswell to blame everything on.

I do worry how.dome if those green crayon lot will cope without having Mick as an outlet for their issues. Some of the stuff labelled at him has been bizarre at times.

No such thing as "inners"...??? An outer can't exist without there being an inner so that logic doesn't hold-up.

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:44 - Mar 30 with 4223 viewsbrogansnose

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:35 - Mar 30 by Bluebell

Slight point of order....he’s not gone yet. He still has a few games to manage.

Let’s get behind him and the team for those games!

It would be nice BB to actually go to games and see the season out without any of the rancour and toxicity that we've seen of late. There's no need for any of that cobblers now, not that there ever was.
"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:44 - Mar 30 with 4221 viewsHerbivore

"Inners" and "Outers" on 08:40 - Mar 30 by Keaneish

No such thing as "inners"...??? An outer can't exist without there being an inner so that logic doesn't hold-up.

Righto. I guess technically there was Truce and PJH, although I think even Truce turned.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024