Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games 11:15 - Mar 30 with 1236 viewsChurchman75

Crowds
Progressive passing football
POSITIVITY!!!!
A bit of sentiment yes but the football we played at times with Petta, Holland, Magic and Reuser was quite astonishing and an absolute pleasure to witness

#twtd!!!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 11:20 - Mar 30 with 1210 viewsJ2BLUE

It would be pointless. Burley's time has gone.

MM says he will continue to do his job properly. I have no doubt he will do that. He's been here years. He knows which kids deserve a run out etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 11:21 - Mar 30 with 1195 viewsSuperfrans

Burley hasn’t managed a team for seven years. That would be an utter disaster.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 11:22 - Mar 30 with 1193 viewsstrikalite

Do you really think MM wanted this sorted now with 9 games to go? For me this was the last thing he wanted because this will effect things without a doubt...
Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 11:26 - Mar 30 with 1176 viewswkj

Burley created some astonishing memories both on and off the pitch, though we could do with thinking more progressive. At town we need new heroes, and to save money where possible - paying Mick out of his contract, and bringing another one in for the last few games simply wouldn't be cost effective. Best thing now really is to accept our season is pretty much over and start turning our thoughts towards next year and embracing the change coming our way, for better for worse.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 12:22 - Mar 30 with 1099 viewsOxford_Blue

Emotional argument based on the world 20 years ago.

Times have moved on.

Burley has been out of the game for years.
Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 12:53 - Mar 30 with 1045 viewsghostofescobar

I genuinely have no idea why we'd want Burley back. I get the sentiment, but that would be shot to bits after a few losses. Also he may got us playing decent stuff, but he also got us relegated from the Prem and treading water in Div 1. I knew a player who played for him right up until the end and he told me he'd become the most boring, uninspiring manager he'd played under, with little idea how to change things up. And this was a nailed on 1st teamer with no axe to grind. We want tomorrows man, not yesterday's.

GhostOfEscobar

Wish MM was gone now and Burley in for 9 games on 12:53 - Mar 30 with 1045 viewsoneonmyknee

i agree with the argument, but not with Burley replacing MM, i would give someone from within the club the chance to manage for the last meaningless 9 games of the season, Klug maybe ?
then crack on and appoint Mowbray asap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024