Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the contract situation with Bart? 11:27 - Mar 31 with 1320 viewsChurchman75

Have we an option of an extra year or is the ball in his court?

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:29 - Mar 31 with 1315 viewswkj

I believe both, the club can trigger another year if they need to, and bart has a contract he's deliberating on

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:30 - Mar 31 with 1300 viewsBloomBlue

I think Bart will ask to leave now that MM is going
What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:32 - Mar 31 with 1286 viewsChurchman75

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:30 - Mar 31 by BloomBlue

I think Bart will ask to leave now that MM is going

You never know, if he stays he may get to finally roll the ball out instead of kicking it high and long...

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:56 - Mar 31 with 1235 viewsrfretwell

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:32 - Mar 31 by Churchman75

You never know, if he stays he may get to finally roll the ball out instead of kicking it high and long...

I dont get why some fans think Bart will leave just because Mick is going. He has always said he loves it at the club and his family are happily settled in the area. Now he is even winning Poland caps with us. The only way he could leave is if we get a big offer too good to refuse for him. Evans must know how popular Bart is with the fans so will surely want to avoid disillusioning them any further
What's the contract situation with Bart? on 12:03 - Mar 31 with 1217 viewsjas0999

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 11:56 - Mar 31 by rfretwell

I dont get why some fans think Bart will leave just because Mick is going. He has always said he loves it at the club and his family are happily settled in the area. Now he is even winning Poland caps with us. The only way he could leave is if we get a big offer too good to refuse for him. Evans must know how popular Bart is with the fans so will surely want to avoid disillusioning them any further

The stalling signing the new contract is a concern. Yes, suspect we will trigger the option. MM implying him and Knudsen won’t stay now he’s going hasn’t helped. But MM probably winding folk up.
What's the contract situation with Bart? on 12:17 - Mar 31 with 1187 viewsHerbivore

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 12:03 - Mar 31 by jas0999

The stalling signing the new contract is a concern. Yes, suspect we will trigger the option. MM implying him and Knudsen won’t stay now he’s going hasn’t helped. But MM probably winding folk up.

He was asked whether him going would have any impact and he answered, people make far too much of these things.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 12:21 - Mar 31 with 1179 viewspointofblue

What's the contract situation with Bart? on 12:03 - Mar 31 by jas0999

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mick is having quiet words with them about how much he loves managing them. Nothing which could go as far as tapping up but enough to make them interested in following Mick to his next club if the money’s there.

A key reason why I would prefer him to go now and we have someone like Klug manage the rest of the season. As from his press conference, he isn’t going to let sleeping dogs lie and will continue, whether inadvertently or not, continue to poison the atmosphere between the players and the fans.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024