Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! 17:10 - Mar 31 with 2791 viewswaggy24

I feel that Mick is going to mess our club up and not try to get wins. Don't know what Knudsen's cross was(dreadful). I see that McCarthy has finally got rid of his beard!!!!
I feel that every game Waggy has a good game and shows effort and determination at all times, however I feel that some players lack that. Still don't know why McCarthy doesn't go now what is the point we aren't going anywhere get out of our club. These last games I feel that they are going to be difficult at home as I don't like to get behind Mick as I hate his style of football and how they play the game. Next season lets hope that Evans invests some money for players and not get loans out as they aren't our players. Lets see how we will react to Millwalls run of good play on Monday!!!!!!

ITFC24

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:12 - Mar 31 with 2770 viewscobboldkid

He's gonna try to do a good job, more worrying look what happened to Wolves and Sunderland after he left them.
Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:13 - Mar 31 with 2756 viewspointofblue

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:12 - Mar 31 by cobboldkid

He's gonna try to do a good job, more worrying look what happened to Wolves and Sunderland after he left them.

They lose games without scoring? We’re managing that with him here!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:14 - Mar 31 with 2744 viewsjas0999

No. Today’s result and performance has been the carbon copy of many games in the past two years.
Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Mar 31 with 2727 viewstractorboy7777

My concern is he’s built an us against them situation which will be difficult to mend when he’s gone. Can understand why Sunderland and Wolves went down if he’d built that there also

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Mar 31 with 2728 viewsSomethingBlue

That might be how you'd respond to a similar situation but why should others be judged by your execrable standards?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:23 - Mar 31 with 2687 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:23 - Mar 31 with 2684 viewsDarth_Koont

We played with no lack of effort today but the same problems — a lack of quality and composure in the final third.

Anyone who thinks that's going to change with a caretaker manager instead of players coming back and/or new signings is living in a dreamworld.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 19:51 - Mar 31 with 2524 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:15 - Mar 31 by tractorboy7777

My concern is he’s built an us against them situation which will be difficult to mend when he’s gone. Can understand why Sunderland and Wolves went down if he’d built that there also

This is why I have said numerous times we need to have a clearout in the summer, anybody and I include Bart who has got the hump about the change in manager needs to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 2502 viewsBABLUE

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:12 - Mar 31 by cobboldkid

He was the architect of that and basically put both teams in a position where they were going down before getting sacked.

It was his fault
Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 2495 viewsBluetone

McCarthy said they had been relegated, he said it as if it was justification for his (I hate to describe it as this) style of football.
I see it as deliberate sabotage once he realised the writing was on the wall and done in an act of self justification.

Blog: My Life and Times as an Ipswich Supporter

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 20:54 - Mar 31 with 2424 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 17:23 - Mar 31 by Darth_Koont

We played with no lack of effort today but the same problems — a lack of quality and composure in the final third.

Anyone who thinks that's going to change with a caretaker manager instead of players coming back and/or new signings is living in a dreamworld.

Quite.

Deliberately throwing games? Silly blighters.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is mick going to mess us up before leaving!!!!!!!!!! on 20:58 - Mar 31 with 2408 viewsSuperfrans

He’s going to not try to get us wins....?

Are you for real?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 20:59]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024