Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He really couldn't care less now could he.. 18:00 - Mar 31 with 2625 viewsnorfsufblue

Very professional!
He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:02 - Mar 31 with 2606 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think that is true. The better the position we're left in the better his chances at finding another good job.

If he didn't care he'd have played the youths. He clearly does care but he just can't operate any other way which is a shame.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:12 - Mar 31 with 2504 viewsbontcho

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:02 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

I don't think that is true. The better the position we're left in the better his chances at finding another good job.

If he didn't care he'd have played the youths. He clearly does care but he just can't operate any other way which is a shame.

Heard him linked with West Brom today, I would have thought he'd be looking to impress (in fact my bigger fear is the kids won't play because he doesn't care about anything other than these games).

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:13 - Mar 31 with 2491 viewsblueislander

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:12 - Mar 31 by bontcho

Heard him linked with West Brom today, I would have thought he'd be looking to impress (in fact my bigger fear is the kids won't play because he doesn't care about anything other than these games).

16 points from 16 games since Christmas. Not great is it?
He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:22 - Mar 31 with 2407 viewsbontcho

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:13 - Mar 31 by blueislander

16 points from 16 games since Christmas. Not great is it?

It's all gone wrong since MM changed us from the 4-2-4 let's have a go style and started his "every point's a prisoner" stuff. Fewer points, far less entertainment.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:31 - Mar 31 with 2345 viewsSwailsey

Based on?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 19:15 - Mar 31 with 2255 viewslongtimefan

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:31 - Mar 31 by Swailsey

Based on?

Probably based on losing a game FFS. Not like it’s happened to any other manager after all.
He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 19:28 - Mar 31 with 2207 viewsnorfsufblue

Based on?

"Lets try and win 3".... I hope we might be trying to win them all.... didn't sound to enthusiastic to try the young strikers...
I'm not surprised I know what I'd feel like if I had to work out another month on my job.
Listening to Mick Mills I really get the impression he fancies a bit if Director of football action and influencing the direction of the club.
He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 20:03 - Mar 31 with 2144 viewsTrequartista

Based on?

Look at the press conference it’s all about him. There is not a single mention of the fact we are struggling and haven’t scored for 4 games. Has he even noticed?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 20:13 - Mar 31 with 2097 viewshadleighboyblue

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 18:12 - Mar 31 by bontcho

Well he didn't do a very good job of impressing anyone today ! same old negative selections , substitutions and tactics .
He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 20:15 - Mar 31 with 2086 viewschristiand

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 19:28 - Mar 31 by norfsufblue

"Lets try and win 3".... I hope we might be trying to win them all.... didn't sound to enthusiastic to try the young strikers...
I'm not surprised I know what I'd feel like if I had to work out another month on my job.
Listening to Mick Mills I really get the impression he fancies a bit if Director of football action and influencing the direction of the club.

Based on today and our current form, we'll be lucky to even win one!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

He really couldn't care less now could he.. on 21:11 - Mar 31 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

So let me get this straight, you're upset when he gets stroppy in a presser after a defeat and upset now because he's relaxed in a presser after a defeat?

Anybody would think that people are just LOOKING for things to get upset about now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024