Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game Ipswich vs Millwall 18:03 - Apr 2 with 725 viewswaggy24

I thought that todays game was a lot more respectable compared to recent game. Not going to lie I thought that Webster had a shocking game today, nothing went right for him. Celina, Waghorn and Caryol had a great game overall today. Don't know what Bart was doing in the first half but the excellent saves in the second half paid off for him I thought. Folami when he came on changed and had some really great touches and he changed the game completely. Thought Knudsen had a good game today. Overall an unlucky performance but deserved our 2 goals and a point. Still don't know who we could get as manager?

ITFC24

Todays game Ipswich vs Millwall on 18:08 - Apr 2 with 703 viewsbackwaywhen

Never seem Mick leave 3 on halfway line for their corners ....thinking about I have never seen him leave one up front for opposition corners , great way to play , leaves them having to cover our 3 and plus one other ...then they have very few in the box .
Now that’s attacking football Mick !.
Todays game Ipswich vs Millwall on 18:13 - Apr 2 with 689 viewschristiand

Todays game Ipswich vs Millwall on 18:08 - Apr 2 by backwaywhen

Never seem Mick leave 3 on halfway line for their corners ....thinking about I have never seen him leave one up front for opposition corners , great way to play , leaves them having to cover our 3 and plus one other ...then they have very few in the box .
Now that’s attacking football Mick !.

That's something in the modern game I find very strange why do manager's pull everyone back for corners? Soon as the ball is cleared you're under pressure again. Leaving one or two up would mean the attacking side would at least have to have two or three back to counter that which would blunt their threat from the corner.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024