Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM to end the season in the premier league. 23:29 - Apr 2 with 6289 viewstextbackup

Be a laugh wouldn’t it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:31 - Apr 2 with 4373 viewsHerbivore

In what way?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:35 - Apr 2 with 4346 viewstextbackup

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:31 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

In what way?

Going to wba, if the reports are true he was watched by their guy today

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:37 - Apr 2 with 4326 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With a bit of cash to spend, I reckon he’d take them up next season you know.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:41 - Apr 2 with 4301 viewsHerbivore

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:35 - Apr 2 by textbackup

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at West Brom. Just not sure why it'd be a laugh especially.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:42 - Apr 2 with 4300 viewstextbackup

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:37 - Apr 2 by The_Romford_Blue

With a bit of cash to spend, I reckon he’d take them up next season you know.

Cause he will (or at least be up there) it’s what he does.
Goes into a mess, galvanises the club and fans, us Vs them, gets a few horrible wins and everyone says ‘I’ll take an ugly win over losing’... THEN given time the cracks appear, and people question why the CB is at RB... he’ll have 18 months to keep them happy, then after that they’ll work him out

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:45 - Apr 2 with 4285 viewstextbackup

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:41 - Apr 2 by Herbivore

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at West Brom. Just not sure why it'd be a laugh especially.

Ironic laugh, spent 6 years of him being here hoping he’d take us up, then 2 weeks after he says he’s off he’s appointed a manager of a Prem team (I mean I’d not laugh so hard I’d cry, but I’d give a ‘ha typical’)

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:47 - Apr 2 with 4264 viewsTendring_Blue

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:42 - Apr 2 by textbackup

Cause he will (or at least be up there) it’s what he does.
Goes into a mess, galvanises the club and fans, us Vs them, gets a few horrible wins and everyone says ‘I’ll take an ugly win over losing’... THEN given time the cracks appear, and people question why the CB is at RB... he’ll have 18 months to keep them happy, then after that they’ll work him out

Can you put a bet on that? Could make some money.

You can see it now cant you. Cant keep them up, gets them up, Scraps away, keeps them up, scraps, scraps and scraps again. Before you know it they are all fed up.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:50 - Apr 2 with 4241 viewstextbackup

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:47 - Apr 2 by Tendring_Blue

Can you put a bet on that? Could make some money.

You can see it now cant you. Cant keep them up, gets them up, Scraps away, keeps them up, scraps, scraps and scraps again. Before you know it they are all fed up.

He’d probably get a win or two but still go down* however he’d carry on the good feeling with them next year. With Bart in their goal!

*not sure he’d go thinking about it, as he’d have a relegation on CV

Login to get fewer ads

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:51 - Apr 2 with 4232 viewssimoitfc

with squad they have add bart to it along with a few others im sure he will do well
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 00:14 - Apr 3 with 4166 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:50 - Apr 2 by textbackup

He’d probably get a win or two but still go down* however he’d carry on the good feeling with them next year. With Bart in their goal!

I expect he’d make sure the official confirmation comes after they’ve been mathematically relegated (must be only two or three games now anyway) so he wouldn’t be able to have any blame. Fair enough really.

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 05:29 - Apr 3 with 3974 viewsJohnny_Boy

So, was he aware there were WBA representatives at the game yesterday? Surely he must have known.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 05:53 - Apr 3 with 3957 viewsBenters2

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 05:29 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

So, was he aware there were WBA representatives at the game yesterday? Surely he must have known.

Hmmm.... the plot thickens ..
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:03 - Apr 3 with 3945 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 05:53 - Apr 3 by Benters2

Hmmm.... the plot thickens ..

It would certainly explain the team's cavalier attitude yesterday, compared to the languid Brum performance.

Of course, Mick should be sending his team out to win - regardless of who's sitting in the stands.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 6:07]
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:10 - Apr 3 with 3923 viewsBenters2

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:03 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

It would certainly explain the team's cavalier attitude yesterday, compared to the languid Brum performance.

Of course, Mick should be sending his team out to win - regardless of who's sitting in the stands.

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 6:07]

Indeed.

Bit crafty of him if its true innit.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:18 - Apr 3 with 3907 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:10 - Apr 3 by Benters2

Indeed.

Bit crafty of him if its true innit.

The depressing thing is, it wouldn't really surprise me.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:35 - Apr 3 with 3882 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 00:14 - Apr 3 by The_Romford_Blue

I expect he’d make sure the official confirmation comes after they’ve been mathematically relegated (must be only two or three games now anyway) so he wouldn’t be able to have any blame. Fair enough really.

They have 6 games remaining. A possible 18 points to achieve safety.
Now, do you think his inspiring brand of football can save them....because it's still mathematically possible for a positive thinking coach to keep them safe.

They still have to play Swansea, Newcastle & Palace.

I'm certainly not suggesting it'll be easy, but wven Bryan Robson was able to save a doomed WBA side years ago.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 6:40]
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:38 - Apr 3 with 3867 viewsbrogansnose

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:35 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

Now, do you think his inspiring brand of football can save them....because it's still mathematically possible for a positive thinking coach to keep them safe.

I'm certainly not suggesting it'll be easy, but wven Bryan Robson was able to save a doomed WBA side years ago.

They're doomed. I reckon that they'll get him with a view to promotion next season with a tried and tested Championship manager who can work with little money especially cos they're skint.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:46 - Apr 3 with 3850 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:38 - Apr 3 by brogansnose

They're doomed. I reckon that they'll get him with a view to promotion next season with a tried and tested Championship manager who can work with little money especially cos they're skint.

Stoke's GD is horrendous. Much worse than WBA's.
Like I said, if WBA can bring a positive coach in, win against Swansea, Toon & Palace...then hope for good news elsewhere.

Might all depend on Huddersfield's last run of games if they get sucked into the mire.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:50 - Apr 3 with 3840 viewsBenters2

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:18 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

The depressing thing is, it wouldn't really surprise me.

Oh.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:52 - Apr 3 with 3830 viewsWarkystache

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:35 - Apr 2 by textbackup

THAT'S why we played better yesterday!

I can drive him up there tomorrow if he wants to save a few bob?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:58 - Apr 3 with 3813 viewsosborne

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:46 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

Stoke's GD is horrendous. Much worse than WBA's.
Like I said, if WBA can bring a positive coach in, win against Swansea, Toon & Palace...then hope for good news elsewhere.

Might all depend on Huddersfield's last run of games if they get sucked into the mire.

150/1 on Mick working a miracle at WBA!
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:12 - Apr 3 with 3774 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 23:50 - Apr 2 by textbackup

He went to Sunderland in a similar situation and technically has a relegation on his CV from that - but in reality no one would hold that against him given the position they’re currently in

The move would make a lot of sense - although it’s questionable whether WBA would want to go for a manager like McCarthy having basically sacked Pulis for being too boring, although the board will be regretting that now. Plus they may have a very different impression of Mick after watching yesterday’s game!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:14 - Apr 3 with 3766 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 06:35 - Apr 3 by Johnny_Boy

There’s next to no chance of them staying up

If I was to bet on it, I’d want 250/1 for them to stay up. Genuinely.

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:17 - Apr 3 with 3755 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:14 - Apr 3 by The_Romford_Blue

There’s next to no chance of them staying up

If I was to bet on it, I’d want 250/1 for them to stay up. Genuinely.

Those are J2's kind of odds.
Then his usual 5p stake.

Stranger things have happened. Granted, it'll be a miracle. But, they do have players capable of doing it.
MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:21 - Apr 3 with 3737 viewsJohnny_Boy

MM to end the season in the premier league. on 07:12 - Apr 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He went to Sunderland in a similar situation and technically has a relegation on his CV from that - but in reality no one would hold that against him given the position they’re currently in

The move would make a lot of sense - although it’s questionable whether WBA would want to go for a manager like McCarthy having basically sacked Pulis for being too boring, although the board will be regretting that now. Plus they may have a very different impression of Mick after watching yesterday’s game!

If only there were Premiership representatives in the stands every week, eh?

I doubt there would have been too many of those boring 1 shot on target in 90min matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024