Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference 15:27 - Apr 4 with 6254 viewsBluefish

I think it will be safe to assume he will definitely be staying until the end of the season. This is good news, a bit of stability to let the club concentrate on choosing his permanent successor. It also means there is no doubt at all that he wasn't sacked and he has simply walked away head held high.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 15:29 - Apr 4 with 5589 viewswkj

I think the only safe assumption is Mick will only leave early if someone, albeit us or another club, are paying off his contract. Him being at the presser tomorrow doesn't make that any more or less likely

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 15:57 - Apr 4 with 5504 viewstextbackup

Mate, he will eventually be gone at some point, you need to really try and come to terms with it.

However, if WBA offer him the gig I can see him walking in a heartbeat

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:00 - Apr 4 with 5479 viewsSpruceMoose

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 15:57 - Apr 4 by textbackup

Mate, he will eventually be gone at some point, you need to really try and come to terms with it.

And who could blame him?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:02 - Apr 4 with 5471 viewsblue75

Going on the first half Monday that’s not the stability we need thank the gods TC organised the 2nd half. He won’t go to WBA before the season ends he doesn’t want a relegation on his cv. Plus he’s probably due a loyalty bonus from us.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:03 - Apr 4 with 5462 viewsBluefish

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 15:57 - Apr 4 by textbackup

I've definitely come to terms with it. I've also backed the decision for many months.

If it's pardew I'm still kicking you in the nuts though

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:17 - Apr 4 with 5398 viewswkj

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:03 - Apr 4 by Bluefish

I've definitely come to terms with it. I've also backed the decision for many months.

No need, if its Pardew I will stick myself in the nuts

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:22 - Apr 4 with 5388 viewsJ2BLUE

Walked away with his head held high? Are you really buying the 'we couldn't meet in the middle so we both decided it was best' line?

Seems to be enough evidence that the club were getting rid eventually whatever happened and he apparently forced the meeting early.

Nothing against him and no desire to knock him but don't delude yourself it's all his plan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:30 - Apr 4 with 5362 viewsWD19

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:22 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

Walked away with his head held high? Are you really buying the 'we couldn't meet in the middle so we both decided it was best' line?

Seems to be enough evidence that the club were getting rid eventually whatever happened and he apparently forced the meeting early.

Nothing against him and no desire to knock him but don't delude yourself it's all his plan.

I think the opposite. I think a lot of his behaviour over the past year or two has been about forcing a decision. 'Back me or get rid......stop using me as a shield' etc etc.....

So in many ways, yes, I think a parting of the ways was more his preference than ME....
Login to get fewer ads

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:32 - Apr 4 with 5348 viewschicoazul

Have you got your WBA season ticket on reserve Fishers?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:37 - Apr 4 with 5318 viewsJ2BLUE

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:30 - Apr 4 by WD19

I think the opposite. I think a lot of his behaviour over the past year or two has been about forcing a decision. 'Back me or get rid......stop using me as a shield' etc etc.....

So in many ways, yes, I think a parting of the ways was more his preference than ME....

Interesting. From what I’ve heard from more believeable people it seems Evans made his mind up a while ago.

Not def info, just the opinion I’ve formed based on stuff that is pretty much common knowledge. Could be wrong.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:40 - Apr 4 with 5298 viewshype313

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:37 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

Interesting. From what I’ve heard from more believeable people it seems Evans made his mind up a while ago.

Not def info, just the opinion I’ve formed based on stuff that is pretty much common knowledge. Could be wrong.

It is interesting as I took it that Evans would have been happy for him to stay another year or two, but given Mick's recent tetchiness and fallout with fans he had no choice from a ST point of view.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:47 - Apr 4 with 5273 viewsBluefish

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:32 - Apr 4 by chicoazul

Have you got your WBA season ticket on reserve Fishers?

I will almost definitely go to West Brom next season.

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:51 - Apr 4 with 5247 viewstextbackup

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:00 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

And who could blame him?

Certainly not me

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:52 - Apr 4 with 5243 viewstextbackup

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:03 - Apr 4 by Bluefish

The more I watch his little dance the funnier it gets

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:58 - Apr 4 with 5215 viewsBluefish

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:52 - Apr 4 by textbackup

The more I watch his little dance the funnier it gets

I like him for the dance. I despise him for the academy t shirts and all of that b0llocks on the touchline for wet spam
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 17:06]

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:13 - Apr 4 with 5074 viewsPhilTWTD

Just had email re presser, 1.30 with Mick.
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:18 - Apr 4 with 5040 viewsJohnny_Boy

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:47 - Apr 4 by Bluefish

I will almost definitely go to West Brom next season.

I'd suggest spending a few hours designing your bed sheet for Mick.

Then burn it.
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:19 - Apr 4 with 5041 viewsWD19

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:13 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

OK, as an opening Gambit how about...."I told you I would see you on Thursday......I am always right..."
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 4975 viewsBluefish

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:13 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

Did you say You are invited or you are not allowed to attend?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 19:05 - Apr 4 with 4926 viewsTrequartista

Even after you called him a see you next Thursday?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 21:02 - Apr 4 with 4753 viewsGarv

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:37 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

I read it all as Evans wanting to put off the decision for as long as possible. If it wasn't for the uproar Evans would have given him another year I reckon.

However I also don't buy the story Mick likes to tell that suggests he held all the cards.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 21:20 - Apr 4 with 4706 viewsPhilTWTD

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 18:19 - Apr 4 by WD19

OK, as an opening Gambit how about...."I told you I would see you on Thursday......I am always right..."

I'm not expecting it to be a very long press conference anyway but that would be guaranteed to curtail it even further.

Still not entirely convinced there won't be news of his departure before then, but we'll see.
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 21:51 - Apr 4 with 4616 viewsoneonmyknee

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 21:20 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

I'm not expecting it to be a very long press conference anyway but that would be guaranteed to curtail it even further.

Still not entirely convinced there won't be news of his departure before then, but we'll see.

This contradicts everything i was told by a member of club staff

oh well, i'm big enough to admit to posting, what appears to be, sh1t information

strange situation
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 22:08 - Apr 4 with 4556 viewsPJH

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 21:51 - Apr 4 by oneonmyknee

This contradicts everything i was told by a member of club staff

oh well, i'm big enough to admit to posting, what appears to be, sh1t information

strange situation

That's alright.
I once posted on here that we won The League in 1961/62 and some apparently believed it.
If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 00:39 - Apr 5 with 4379 viewsArnieM

If Mick is still here tomorrow for the press conference on 16:40 - Apr 4 by hype313

It is interesting as I took it that Evans would have been happy for him to stay another year or two, but given Mick's recent tetchiness and fallout with fans he had no choice from a ST point of view.

I heard several months ago that Town were testing the waters about Mowbray’s availability. This information came from Mowbrays father in law, who I was treating at the time.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024