Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Standards slipping on TWTD 16:41 - Apr 4 with 1661 viewsgordon

Surely someone should have pointed out by now that the suspect in the Youtube shooting was said to be a "vegan activist".

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/04/nasim-najafi-aghdam-youtube-s
Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:44 - Apr 4 with 1612 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It did cross my mind last night, but I wasn't sure how soon was too soon.

I think the phrase is "cause and effect".

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:44 - Apr 4 with 1613 viewsartsbossbeard

I didn't think you could be active on a vegan diet.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:47 - Apr 4 with 1594 viewsimsureazzure

Absolutely certain to have told countless people of her intentions prior to the shooting.
Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:50 - Apr 4 with 1569 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably got tired of chugging Huel

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:50 - Apr 4 with 1568 viewsartsbossbeard

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:47 - Apr 4 by imsureazzure

Absolutely certain to have told countless people of her intentions prior to the shooting.

And that it was the right choice.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:54 - Apr 4 with 1535 viewschicoazul

hahahahahahaha

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:59 - Apr 4 with 1512 viewsgordon

It's a clear example of the mainstream media's bias against plant-based diets. Whenever a meat-eater goes off on one, you never read 'Steak loving New Yorker kills 3', but as soon as a vegan does it....
Standards slipping on TWTD on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 1349 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, well played.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Standards slipping on TWTD on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 1349 viewsGeoffSentence

Standards slipping on TWTD on 16:59 - Apr 4 by gordon

It's a clear example of the mainstream media's bias against plant-based diets. Whenever a meat-eater goes off on one, you never read 'Steak loving New Yorker kills 3', but as soon as a vegan does it....

She was a vegan 'activist' though, I don't think there is a meat eating equivalent, probably because it is the normal, sane choice.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Standards slipping on TWTD on 18:56 - Apr 4 with 1323 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a tragic waste of a life, especially as she’d have lived longer than a meat eater
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 18:58]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024