Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 36651 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Good luck with that one, Phil! (n/t) on 13:15 - Apr 5 with 24364 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Apr 5 with 24349 viewsBlue92

Mick going to announce he's off in 12 minutes time? Let's hope so. KUQI IN!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Apr 5 with 24340 views12th_Man

Dream on Blue92

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Apr 5 with 24329 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably going to be a little bit late as we've only just started talking to Jonas.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Apr 5 with 24326 views12th_Man

As per phill

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Good luck with that one, Phil! (n/t) on 13:21 - Apr 5 with 24325 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Good luck with that one, Phil! (n/t) on 13:15 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

You could always ask him what he meant by that comment!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Apr 5 with 24312 viewsIpswich_Crazy

So mick staying until end of the season Phil?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 5 with 24301 viewsmuccletonjoe

No. Just till the end of press conference
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 5 with 24298 viewsIpswich_Crazy

very funny

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Apr 5 with 24299 viewsmuccletonjoe

He he he
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 24283 viewsfrantblue

Shrewsbury man or Lincoln Bros or Nash for the job
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 24280 viewsIpswich_Crazy

muccletonjoe

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Apr 5 with 24249 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I just got a phone call from Marcus Evans. I got the managers job :D IpswichCrazy's barmy army!

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 24244 viewsGavTWTD

Liar liar, pants on fire

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 24244 viewsThailandBlue

Looks like Evans likes Burley a Lot...
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 24244 viewsGavTWTD

how so?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Apr 5 with 24243 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav, you didnt have to ruin it

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24241 viewsThailandBlue

Another forum mentioned it..
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24241 viewsnewsouthwalesblue

McClaren in!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24239 viewsIpswich_Crazy

no, not McClaren!

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24235 viewsSmithy

Would be interesting to know if any other youngsters other than the 3 young strikers is likely to get any game time, i.e. Cotter, Dylan Crowe, McLoughlin, Michael Crowe etc.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24234 viewsnewsouthwalesblue

That’s what I heard 😉
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24234 viewsThailandBlue

rather have me Grand Ma than him
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24234 viewsjonwillpott

Well it would increase brolly salles in the town!!
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Apr 5 with 24234 viewsJoHnNnY

Clegg our!

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024