Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... 19:03 - Apr 5 with 5430 viewsitfcjoe

....are an utter car crash of idiocy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:04 - Apr 5 with 3753 viewsLankHenners

News comments being full of stupidity? Nah, not having it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:06 - Apr 5 with 3746 viewsLord_Lucan

Ha!

I very rarely look but I did about half an hour ago. I got a few posts down the page and left after the second post that said feck off and take Chambers with you.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 with 3742 viewsSteve_M

Yes, I've just made the same mistake of reading them. Even with low expectations I'm surprised at just how little attention some people pay and just how bloody vindictive they can be.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 with 3742 viewsJ2BLUE

What, you disagree with this genius?

floridaboy added 17:39 - Apr 5
Sorry but he is not good enough for the premier league. Average championship defender. Not consistent enough for me. Maybe he is frightened another manager might want to play football - not hoofball!!

Knudsen has spoken a lot of words but said precisely nothing. Not sure what he was supposed to say. I think he handled it well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 with 3729 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm still amazed that there's a huge chunk of people who only comment on news stories; just looking at the Knudsen comments, I'd say I don't recognize about 80% of those posters. What is it that scares them from coming on the forum?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:08 - Apr 5 with 3701 viewsSpruceMoose

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 by Illinoisblue

I'm still amazed that there's a huge chunk of people who only comment on news stories; just looking at the Knudsen comments, I'd say I don't recognize about 80% of those posters. What is it that scares them from coming on the forum?

Bots run by Norfolk County Council innit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 3700 viewsLord_Lucan

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 by Illinoisblue

They are all cheese haters.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 3696 viewsHerbivore

Wow. Just wow. They make our most terrible flouncers look rational.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:11 - Apr 5 with 3659 viewsNewcyBlue

I read the story but never looked at the comments. I went back and..... well there are no words really.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:12 - Apr 5 with 3648 viewsDanTheMan

"A very poor player, cant defend no positional sense and ball distribution abysmal. GO"

Urgh.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:19 - Apr 5 with 3586 viewsEireannach_gorm

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:06 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

Ha!

I very rarely look but I did about half an hour ago. I got a few posts down the page and left after the second post that said feck off and take Chambers with you.

You missed the 'snail Skuse' post then.

This section needs to be rebranded as 'Fake News Comments' The only use for it is if you go into the minus on votes in the Forum, you can top them up by any inane comment.
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:23 - Apr 5 with 3542 viewsSuperblue95

That's nothing. Somebody on a news post the other day suggested we should appoint Neil Lennon as manager

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:24 - Apr 5 with 3542 viewstextbackup

I’m actually looking forward to seeing JK after a football manager has worked with him for some time.
Get his loyalty to MM, as that first season he was diabolical, but MM stuck with him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:25 - Apr 5 with 3534 viewsReuser_is_God

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:07 - Apr 5 by J2BLUE

What, you disagree with this genius?

floridaboy added 17:39 - Apr 5
Sorry but he is not good enough for the premier league. Average championship defender. Not consistent enough for me. Maybe he is frightened another manager might want to play football - not hoofball!!

Knudsen has spoken a lot of words but said precisely nothing. Not sure what he was supposed to say. I think he handled it well.

He’s bang on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:26 - Apr 5 with 3518 viewsReuser_is_God

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:24 - Apr 5 by textbackup

I’m actually looking forward to seeing JK after a football manager has worked with him for some time.
Get his loyalty to MM, as that first season he was diabolical, but MM stuck with him.

First two seasons.

Evans out

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:27 - Apr 5 with 3520 viewsReuser_is_God

They make Suffolk Blues FB look intelligent.

Evans out

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:34 - Apr 5 with 3483 viewsWD19

Was just about to post similar. I have the lowest of low expectations were news comments are concerned......but they have absoluetly excelled themselves this time.

*shakes head*

sigh

*shakes head some more*
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:37 - Apr 5 with 3464 viewsSpruceMoose

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:34 - Apr 5 by WD19

Was just about to post similar. I have the lowest of low expectations were news comments are concerned......but they have absoluetly excelled themselves this time.

*shakes head*

sigh

*shakes head some more*

Reading those posts makes me unable to wait for the next site update when Gav implements the paywalled Premium Forum Members area.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:40 - Apr 5 with 3450 viewsBluebell

Just commented on this above. Didn’t see this post!

Perhaps the people who are always moaning about the team/players/games should be banished to the News section.

They would fit in well there!
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:44 - Apr 5 with 3421 viewsBluebell

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:37 - Apr 5 by SpruceMoose

Reading those posts makes me unable to wait for the next site update when Gav implements the paywalled Premium Forum Members area.

You mean you don’t belong to the one some of us post on? I didn’t think I had seen you there.
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:46 - Apr 5 with 3402 viewsSpruceMoose

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:44 - Apr 5 by Bluebell

You mean you don’t belong to the one some of us post on? I didn’t think I had seen you there.

The TWTDs Senior Posters Society? Nah, I'm several years away from being eligible for that.

Anyway, as soon as that transfer window opens I should be out of here.

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:54 - Apr 5 with 3359 viewsBluebell

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:46 - Apr 5 by SpruceMoose

The TWTDs Senior Posters Society? Nah, I'm several years away from being eligible for that.

Anyway, as soon as that transfer window opens I should be out of here.

That’s the one although in this case ‘seniors’ start from the age of 40.

Anybody who has been supporting Town for 30+ years need a separate forum.

You are leaving us? Have Derby called?
The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:57 - Apr 5 with 3341 viewsSpruceMoose

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:54 - Apr 5 by Bluebell

That’s the one although in this case ‘seniors’ start from the age of 40.

Anybody who has been supporting Town for 30+ years need a separate forum.

You are leaving us? Have Derby called?

Going with Mick to the WBA forums I think.

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 20:15 - Apr 5 with 3260 viewsHarryfromBath

I read the story when it first went up and wondered what the reaction might be, but I didn't see that pile of invective coming. That's a real head-scratcher. I am dumbfounded that a cohort of our fan base can think that way.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 20:16 - Apr 5 with 3250 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The news comments on that Knudsen story.... on 19:24 - Apr 5 by textbackup

It’s going to be interesting to see who is capable of improvement with the handbrake off. Or if indeed the handbrake was their own limitations.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024