Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. 10:44 - Apr 6 with 3377 viewsWallingford_Boy

4/7 (with Betfair), Pardew next favourite at 3/1.

Where has that money come from?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 3351 viewsDanTheMan

I don't know, so we can only assume this is some nefarious plot by Mick to destroy the club somehow.

I'm sure there'll be a thread soon to let us know.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 3348 viewsITFC_Forever

Someone put 50p on him I expect.

Hope it's not him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:49 - Apr 6 with 3302 viewsIpswich_Loyal

Shefki is 8/1 on Betfair at the moment...
Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:51 - Apr 6 with 3269 viewsSWGF

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:49 - Apr 6 by Ipswich_Loyal

Shefki is 8/1 on Betfair at the moment...

On the exchange, he's 4/6

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:54 - Apr 6 with 3246 viewsSWGF

Means nothing does it.

It's just what someone wants to lay so it's the next available price to back.

If you want to lay him at 16/1, then his price will go up to 16/1
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 11:02]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:55 - Apr 6 with 3233 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I would be gutted with Pardew.

I hated it when we had Roy Keane as manager and the media rebranded us 'Roy Keanes Ipswich'.

.....I think we would become 'Alan Pardews Ipswich'. It would be all about the manager again.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:57 - Apr 6 with 3211 viewsDanFord

I feel there needs to be some coordinated effort by the fans here. If we raise some money from TWTD posters and lay bets of £20 or so on the likes of Holland, Dyer, Venus and Hreidarsson then they will move to 4/7 and the likes of Warburton, Pardew and co will move right down to 25/1 or 33/1. We then use our coordinated funds to stick a few hundred on each likely candidate and when one of the predictable names is appointed we now have a handy transfer budget the new manager can squander.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:57 - Apr 6 with 3209 viewsblueysbackside

It takes very little money to change these markets. It means very litte. Pardew was odds on, too
Login to get fewer ads

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:01 - Apr 6 with 3167 viewsVeryStableGenius

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 10:55 - Apr 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I hated it when we had Roy Keane as manager and the media rebranded us 'Roy Keanes Ipswich'.

.....I think we would become 'Alan Pardews Ipswich'. It would be all about the manager again.

I’m dry retching just at the thought of Pardew. Just wish I had more faith in ME to get this right.
Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:13 - Apr 6 with 3087 viewsSWGF

Total matched on this event: £46

"Where has that money come from?!"

Basically, it hasn't.

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:19 - Apr 6 with 3036 viewsitfcjoe

We are currently Mick McCarthy's Ipswich

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:20 - Apr 6 with 3026 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:19 - Apr 6 by itfcjoe

We are currently Mick McCarthy's Ipswich

I dont hear that half as much as when RK was manager.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:41 - Apr 6 with 2915 viewsPinewoodblue

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 11:20 - Apr 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont hear that half as much as when RK was manager.

Watch a few press conferences and see how many times Mick says 'we'.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:04 - Apr 6 with 2821 viewsBlueBadger

Idiots lumping in response to other idiots saying stuff lik e'I hear that Shefki is a good bet'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:08 - Apr 6 with 2789 viewshype313

If Pardew gets the gig then it would be game, set and match for all things ITFC for me I'm afraid.

However,not too fear, from numerous reports he wants a break from the game, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he goes full time into punditry.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:10 - Apr 6 with 2778 viewsArcher4721

Arf......Only £46 has been matched on event!!!

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.141991763?clkID=63_41EB6

Plenty of 14-1 at Bet Victor on Kuqi.
Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:12 - Apr 6 with 2753 viewsitfcjoe

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:10 - Apr 6 by Archer4721

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.141991763?clkID=63_41EB6

Mogga better odds with Sky than BV

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 13:14 - Apr 6 with 2543 viewsJ2BLUE

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 12:10 - Apr 6 by Archer4721

Oddly if you look through all of them, none of them have a single pound traded. No idea where the money is.

It's a great example of how little money can move markets though. Betfair as a whole has virtually no interest in this so £20 at a bookie will move the market dramatically.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shefki now huge odds on as next gaffer.. on 13:19 - Apr 6 with 2508 viewsCoco

There is a good chance Pablo would be his assistant too! That would mentally destroy some on here.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024