Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose Gomes 17:45 - Apr 6 with 1198 viewsWickets

Any Good?
Jose Gomes on 18:19 - Apr 6 with 1149 viewstractorboy2000

http://sportwitness.co.uk/manager-confirms-talks-take-charge-ipswich-town-speaks

Portuguese manager José Gomes has confirmed the talks to take charge of Championship side Ipswich Town.

The boss was interviewed by Radio Antena 1 on Friday, and as reported on their website, he revealed the ‘advanced negotiations’ to work at the club.

The part of the interview where Gomes confirms the talks with Ipswich isn’t available on the website. The only audio they uploaded is the quote where he speaks about the Championship, which goes as follows.

“The enthusiasm is very big regarding the conversations and meetings that my agent has had in England. Because getting into a league like the Championship would indeed be extraordinary for my career. Football in England would be the embrace of a dream. Because it’s a football with a contagious enthusiasm, with a lot of intensity, even in Championship we see stadiums filled with 20,000, 30,000 spectators in every game.”

The manager is currently in charge of Saudi Arabian club Al-Taawon, where there’s a chance he can continue next season. But other offers have been attracting him to leave the club. Besides Ipswich, Al-Hilal are also said to be interested.

As confirmed by the club, Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy is leaving at the end of the season, when his contract expires.

Now he's out of contract in the summer, so I'm guessing it's his agent trying to get him some new deal as it makes zero sense that Evans has suddenly started scouting the Saudi league, particularly the manager who's team is 8th. Saudi consortium anyone?

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Jose Gomes on 18:46 - Apr 6 with 1089 views12th_Man

Jose Gomes on 18:19 - Apr 6 by tractorboy2000

http://sportwitness.co.uk/manager-confirms-talks-take-charge-ipswich-town-speaks

Portuguese manager José Gomes has confirmed the talks to take charge of Championship side Ipswich Town.

The boss was interviewed by Radio Antena 1 on Friday, and as reported on their website, he revealed the ‘advanced negotiations’ to work at the club.

The part of the interview where Gomes confirms the talks with Ipswich isn’t available on the website. The only audio they uploaded is the quote where he speaks about the Championship, which goes as follows.

“The enthusiasm is very big regarding the conversations and meetings that my agent has had in England. Because getting into a league like the Championship would indeed be extraordinary for my career. Football in England would be the embrace of a dream. Because it’s a football with a contagious enthusiasm, with a lot of intensity, even in Championship we see stadiums filled with 20,000, 30,000 spectators in every game.”

The manager is currently in charge of Saudi Arabian club Al-Taawon, where there’s a chance he can continue next season. But other offers have been attracting him to leave the club. Besides Ipswich, Al-Hilal are also said to be interested.

As confirmed by the club, Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy is leaving at the end of the season, when his contract expires.

Now he's out of contract in the summer, so I'm guessing it's his agent trying to get him some new deal as it makes zero sense that Evans has suddenly started scouting the Saudi league, particularly the manager who's team is 8th. Saudi consortium anyone?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Manuel_Gomes

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Jose Gomes on 18:57 - Apr 6 with 1066 viewsCoco

Jose Gomes on 18:19 - Apr 6 by tractorboy2000

“Championship we see stadiums filled with 20,000, 30,000 spectators in every game.”

Not sure he is clued up enough.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jose Gomes on 18:58 - Apr 6 with 1064 viewsCoco

Also if he spends or sets up like the other Jose I don’t want him here.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Jose Gomes on 19:06 - Apr 6 with 1043 viewsBluespeed225

Would it be copying the Wolves ‘project’? Like Norwich have copied the Huddersfield model. Worked out well...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024