Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us 18:49 - Apr 6 with 2806 viewstextbackup

Just read the eadt piece

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:49 - Apr 6 with 2796 viewsSpruceMoose

Why's that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:55 - Apr 6 with 2784 viewsCoco

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:49 - Apr 6 by SpruceMoose

Why's that?

Jusy so he can tell Barton to feck off

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:58 - Apr 6 with 2761 viewsPinewoodblue

Wasn't there a time when he didn't want to be in Ipswich, his wife stayed in the NW, and he scuttled back up there.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 2755 viewsTrequartista

unless we've become a pub team, no thanks.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:59 - Apr 6 with 2753 viewsSpruceMoose

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:55 - Apr 6 by Coco

Jusy so he can tell Barton to feck off

That's reasonable. I didn't think it could be for his excellent managerial record. As he doesn't have one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 19:02 - Apr 6 with 2741 viewsBloomBlue

Hes someone I would like to see manage the scum
Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 19:03 - Apr 6 with 2738 viewsCoco

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:59 - Apr 6 by SpruceMoose

That's reasonable. I didn't think it could be for his excellent managerial record. As he doesn't have one.

Nor did Rodgers once

Or Mourinho

Or Dyche

Or Bobby Robson

I do get your point though.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 19:07 - Apr 6 with 2715 viewsSpruceMoose

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 19:03 - Apr 6 by Coco

Nor did Rodgers once

Or Mourinho

Or Dyche

Or Bobby Robson

I do get your point though.

Well, says a lot that the club he was assistant manager at didn't even want him and got Sam Allardyce in instead!

That right there should have put paid to his hopes of managing at this level for the foreseeable future.

Login to get fewer ads

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 21:40 - Apr 6 with 2563 viewstextbackup

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 18:49 - Apr 6 by SpruceMoose

Why's that?

Liked him as a player, liked how he came across in short time managing Everton, like what I’ve read about what he’s done at Everton u23’s. I know little more than that, but some positives to take.
That’s all.
However unlike some I’m not to dismiss every cnt that gets linked because then I’d look as silly as the rest of you.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 03:29 - Apr 7 with 2430 viewsSpruceMoose

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 21:40 - Apr 6 by textbackup

Liked him as a player, liked how he came across in short time managing Everton, like what I’ve read about what he’s done at Everton u23’s. I know little more than that, but some positives to take.
That’s all.
However unlike some I’m not to dismiss every cnt that gets linked because then I’d look as silly as the rest of you.

Well that is true. Of all the ways you look silly on here, that's not one of them.

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 06:50 - Apr 7 with 2360 viewsLeoMuff

Ridiculous

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:25 - Apr 7 with 2238 viewsblueconscience

Got to love the instant dismissive attitude on here at times.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:34 - Apr 7 with 2226 viewsLeoMuff

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:25 - Apr 7 by blueconscience

Got to love the instant dismissive attitude on here at times.

Considering we are one of the toughest jobs in the championships due to budget, fans expectations,and location, i would hope ME would also be dismissive of candidates with no actual permanent managerial experience and 16 in total as a caretaker (which only 5 were won).

The only Muff in Town.

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:43 - Apr 7 with 2202 viewsSuperblue95

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:34 - Apr 7 by LeoMuff

Considering we are one of the toughest jobs in the championships due to budget, fans expectations,and location, i would hope ME would also be dismissive of candidates with no actual permanent managerial experience and 16 in total as a caretaker (which only 5 were won).

People like you are the reason the managerial merry-go-round spins so often

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:47 - Apr 7 with 2197 viewsLeoMuff

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:43 - Apr 7 by Superblue95

People like you are the reason the managerial merry-go-round spins so often

Why’s that then ?

The only Muff in Town.

Unsworth would be someone I’d like to see manage us on 09:52 - Apr 7 with 2180 viewsclogger

He is from Chorley

Just like Paul Mariner

that will do for me!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024