Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... 20:56 - Apr 6 with 2793 viewsBinner

A McLaren (car, not pram) heading towards Ipswich this afternoon with the registration including the number 17 and the letters 'LV' means, obviously, that our new manager's football career started when he was 17 and he has the initials LV and he likes sporty cars.

It can only be Luca Vialli.

Def Info. Nailed on.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 2703 viewsmonty_radio

Just an advertising stunt for Luncheon Vouchers trying for new upmarket image

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:02 - Apr 6 with 2681 viewsBinner

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:00 - Apr 6 by monty_radio

Just an advertising stunt for Luncheon Vouchers trying for new upmarket image

Not so. The McLaren was orange and black. Nothing like Luncheon Vouchers' corporate colours.

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:15 - Apr 6 with 2619 viewsCoco

Louis Van Gaal?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:24 - Apr 6 with 2561 viewsJ2BLUE

Gianluca.

Try again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:28 - Apr 6 with 2524 viewsBloomBlue

That's Steve Mcclaren. When he left Maccabi Tel Aviv as a coaching consultant they gave him a special number plate, LV is the name the Maccabi fans call the team and 17 represents 2017 the year he left Maccabi Tel Aviv
I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:29 - Apr 6 with 2521 viewsBinner

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:24 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Gianluca.

Try again.

Known among his friends and far more widely as Luca.

If Sir Bobby Robson had personalised plates do you think he'd have had SRR?

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:32 - Apr 6 with 2499 viewsBluebell

It was Luke Varney!
I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:34 - Apr 6 with 2489 viewsBinner

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:28 - Apr 6 by BloomBlue

That's Steve Mcclaren. When he left Maccabi Tel Aviv as a coaching consultant they gave him a special number plate, LV is the name the Maccabi fans call the team and 17 represents 2017 the year he left Maccabi Tel Aviv

Can't imagine McClaren in a McLaren. Maybe a Ford Fiesta with a special umbrella pocket.

Login to get fewer ads

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:34 - Apr 6 with 2486 viewsPinewoodblue

Luca Vialli is part of the Italian company that Norwich used for crowdfunding their Academy..perhaps he was going to see Delia.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:50 - Apr 6 with 2386 viewsJ2BLUE

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:29 - Apr 6 by Binner

Known among his friends and far more widely as Luca.

If Sir Bobby Robson had personalised plates do you think he'd have had SRR?

You lie sir, you lie.

ITFCSteward has just PM'd me saying SBR told him that if he did ever get personalised plates he would definitely get SRR.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:53 - Apr 6 with 2358 viewsEJP

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:50 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

You lie sir, you lie.

ITFCSteward has just PM'd me saying SBR told him that if he did ever get personalised plates he would definitely get SRR.

*cough*

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/robson-rolls-is-on-sale-1-1099929
I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:55 - Apr 6 with 2351 viewsBinner

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 21:50 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

You lie sir, you lie.

Oh. Fair enough.

But not so with Vialli. He even inspired Suzanne Vega to write a song.

I Know Who Our Next Manager Will Be - With Proof... on 22:40 - Apr 6 with 2199 viewsbritbiker

Blimey. That's about as obscure as a dusty bin clue. (only us oldies will remember 3,2,1 and dusty bin)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024